3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CrazzyMan 06.08.21 11:42 pm

Name all hits and just good games on xbox.

In general, I do not know myself, since I was not very interested. I'm more interested in exclusives.
[b] Halo1 [/ b] (there is clearly a lack of antialiasing on pc) / [b] Halo2 [/ b]
[b] Ninja Gaiden [/ b] / [b] Ninja Gaiden black [/ b]
[b] Shenmue
Project Gotham Racing2
Forza Motosport
Dead or Live3 / 4 [/ b] (since this is the best fighting game on the xbox, although the game is not great)

but what else?
46 Comments
Sort by:
n
nTrophy 06.08.21

Halo
Kotor 1 & 2
Doom 3
Riddick
Top Spin

Fable (and possibly Halo 2) coming soon.

X
X-FOX 06.08.21

[quote name = "nTrophy"] Halo
Kotor 1 & 2
Doom 3
Riddick
Top Spin

Fable (and possibly Halo 2) coming soon. [/ quote]

HALO ported crooked. TOP SPIN is the same situation. The rest of the games are nothing. But even this does not change nifiga. Even for the sake of Gaiden and PGR2, you can buy boxing (they certainly won't be on the PS). In general, playing Halo on PS and on boxing are two completely different things. The feeling from the game changes dramatically when the platform is changed.

n
nTrophy 06.08.21

Crooked / straight - it makes no difference to me. They asked me to name these 6 titles - I named them.

PS: I don't play on PC at all.

r
realFOX 06.08.21

Maybe I'm behind the times, but there seems to be no top spin on my computer.
And yet, someone claims that games look better on a computer than on boxing.
I looked at Halo, here is a completely opposite situation.
I can say one thing about doom, yes, it looks prettier, but what kind of computer is needed so that there is such a graph and so that nothing slows down =)

n
nTrophy 06.08.21

Top Spin [b] is [/ b] on your computer.

[i] "but what kind of computer is needed to .." [/ i] - just left-wing excuses. Platforms are valuable for their exclusives. Either the game is there, or it is not. Many do not see the point in buying the same box. a lot of hit 'exclusives' are ported to the PC. It's not even about "looks prettier". It is not worth explaining this thesis, I hope.

B
Blink 55 06.08.21

Finished off with offtopic - PS2 vs xbox vs PC