3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
the end 06.08.21 11:42 pm

How do you feel about passing difficult places in games

There are many interesting games, but sometimes, there are places in them that even the developer of this game cannot pass.
Well, if you really liked this game, and you just can't go through some place, I wonder what the swami is going on at this moment.
If you answer, then describe (if you wish) this difficult place in the game, whether you passed it. If this place in the game was difficult, then you probably passed it many times, what happened to you at that moment also write (according to your wishes) ... :)

In a poll, "I" means the one who reads the poll. : clever:
59 Comments
Sort by:
b
bigsmile 06.08.21

Here are my actions in such cases (according to the level of neglect of the situation)
1. I try to get through without being nervous
2. I
start to get nervous 3. I become very angry and irritable
4. I start, well, ooooooo cruelly mother and shout
5. I pin the steering wheel, which usually stands under the table , he always has a hard time in such situations.
6. I just score on the game for a while, then I start again.
Usually, the 6th option does not reach, it was only with races in the mafia =))

t
the end 06.08.21

bigsmile:
"5. Pinnay the steering wheel, which usually stands under the table, he always has a hard time in such situations."

As for points 1-4, I understand you: agree :, but the steering wheel is for nothing, because it is not to blame for anything. : upset: In the future, be nicer to him, but he will still come in handy. :)
No, well, if honestly, then all the same, I can understand you too. When I had the Dandy prefix, then my joystick got hotter than your steering wheel, I had to buy them in bulk.
I then (1999) played Aladin and came to tick from some stone. Well, I didn't succeed, but the joystick was to blame, so he got it, once I soaked the joystick with one hit.

U
UndeadKing 06.08.21

In general, I realized for myself that difficult moments are better passed if you do not get nervous, that is, do not get nervous if it doesn’t work, but simply don’t pay attention to failures. Try it, maybe this method will help you too. But still there are places that are without nerves do not pass.

t
the end 06.08.21

[quote name = "UndeadKing"] In general, I quickly realized for myself that difficult moments are better passed if you do not get nervous, that is, do not get nervous if it doesn’t work out, but simply don’t pay attention to failures. Try it, maybe this method will help you too. But still, there are places that you can't go through without nerves. [/ quote]

I'll try to follow the advice, but I can hardly do it.

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

A long time ago :), when I was little, I could easily abandon the game if I got stuck somewhere. Now everything is different, I gained experience and I go through any game like clockwork (maybe the games have become easier?). The exceptions are riddles ([url] http://www.gamefaqs.com [/ url] helps here) and cases when the game just gets boring and I leave it.

S
SpiritHunter 06.08.21

I don't really regret my nerves and health ... I squeeze everything possible out of myself ...

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

[quote name = "the end"] the question of course does not concern everyone, since some gamers go through difficult places without problems, for example SeYazh. Well, I'm just udevlyayus, he's great. :) [/ quote]
Thank you. I've been playing for ten years, if not more :).

S
SpiritHunter 06.08.21

[quote] Similarly, but I still regret my health, but once I failed. :) [/ quote]
No, I also do not play until I lose my pulse. If it starts to feel sick or it is difficult to breathe, then I interrupt the game :).

B
BanGore 06.08.21

[quote name = "snegoviK [vortex]": ryz2i23b] And I just play on the first difficulty and everything is easy for me! [/ quote]
These words make sense. I start from the bottom and try to end up in extreme sports ... The
truth does not always work out. And [b] Tommy [/ b] says it. I don’t like missions in GTA connected with
airplanes . Mission Salvatore (where he sends to kill the thugs) was 4 days.
And during the passage of "Terminator vs. Robocop" (On Mega Drive), I had to kill the TV and the console.
TV turned black and white, and SEGA burned down ... but I destroyed the head of Terminator (the last boss).

t
the end 06.08.21

[quote name = "BanGore"] [quote name = "snegoviK [vortex]": 1a5k8jwp] And I just play on the first difficulty and everything is easy for me! [/ quote]
These words make sense. I start from the very bottom and try to end up in extreme sports ... The
truth does not always work out. And [b] Tommy [/ b] says it. I don’t like missions in GTA associated with
airplanes . Mission Salvatore (where he sends to kill the thugs) was 4 days.
And during the passage of "Terminator vs. Robocop" (On Mega Drive), I had to kill the TV and the console.
TV became black and white, and SEGA burned down ... but I destroyed the head of Terminator (the last boss)

. :)
As for GTA: San Andreas, I kind of passed it without any problems, I didn't like the last mission, it was not easy to soak Big Smoke, and in general this Big Smoke immediately seemed strange to me.

B
BanGore 06.08.21

[quote name = "the end" ] is not, and the TV is not to blame for what it [/ quote]
Videsh whether TV Soviet assembly byla.Po the reason that SEGA does not "know how"
to keep the game I had to go for toys And the
TV picture tube could not stand it ...

t
the end 06.08.21

[quote name = "BanGore"] [quote name = "the end"] No, it's not the TV's fault, that's what it's for [/ quote]
You see, there was a Soviet-assembled TV. "
to save the games, I had to go through the toys at a time. And the
TV picture tube could not stand it ... [/ quote]

Exactly, you can just go crazy if you have to play the game right away at a time. It's just hard and it will take a lot of time, well, you give ! : up:

M
Metadron 06.08.21

I spread everything around, but sometimes I ask for help.

S
Super 06.08.21

[quote name = "the end"] [quote name = "BanGore"] [quote name = "the end"] No, it's not the TV's fault, that's what it's for [/ quote]
You see, there was a TV of the Soviet assembly. For the reason that SEGA was not "able"
to save games, I had to go through the toys at a time. And the
TV picture tube could not stand it ... [/ quote]

Exactly, you can just go crazy if you have to play the game immediately at a time. It's just hard and it will take a lot of time, well, you give it! : up: [/ quote]

And you can pause the game on SEGA for the night and then continue in the morning! :)

t
the end 06.08.21

I don’t know what happened to me, but it seems to me that I started playing the games without being nervous. It started with me for the last 3 days. : confused:

S
Super 06.08.21

[quote name = "the end"] I don't know what happened to me, but it seems to me that I started playing the games without being nervous. It started with me for the last 3 days. : confused: [/ quote]
This is because you play the same games :-D I don’t know in what circle!
You know everything about them, what to do where, why be nervous! :-D

t
the end 06.08.21

[quote name = "Super"] [quote name = "the end"] I don't know what happened to me, but it seems to me that I started playing the games without being nervous. It started with me for the last 3 days. : confused: [/ quote]
This is because you play the same games :-D I don’t know in what circle!
You know everything about them, what to do where, why should you be nervous! :-D [/ quote]
Probably the way it is, but there is no worthy new interesting game yet. And I like to play only hit games. :-D :-D

S
Super 06.08.21

[quote name = "the end"] I only like to play hit games. :-D :-D [/ quote]
Of course, such as, for example, Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater! :-D

t
the end 06.08.21

[quote name = "Super"] [quote name = "the end"] And I only like to play hit games. :-D :-D [/ quote]
Of course, such as, for example, Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater! :-D [/ quote]
And such as Gran Turismo 4 and GTA: SA. :-D

t
the end 06.08.21

Recently an idiotic Corvette passed by, well, I was carried away, almost the roof did not go, but I let my mouse go to smithereens.