3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
the end 06.08.21 11:42 pm

How do you feel about passing difficult places in games

There are many interesting games, but sometimes, there are places in them that even the developer of this game cannot pass.
Well, if you really liked this game, and you just can't go through some place, I wonder what the swami is going on at this moment.
If you answer, then describe (if you wish) this difficult place in the game, whether you passed it. If this place in the game was difficult, then you probably passed it many times, what happened to you at that moment also write (according to your wishes) ... :)

In a poll, "I" means the one who reads the poll. : clever:
59 Comments
Sort by:
S
Super 06.08.21

After Silent Hill, I stopped being nervous at all, it acts on me like a sedative!

Y
YurGen 06.08.21

Right now I have two not passable games:
1 - Far Cry level on a ship with a stupid helicopter, which must be destroyed !! : twisted:
2 - Hronicles of Rddick I don't remember what level it is, but there you need to start a drvak in some circle, before the fight you need to talk to one sucker who will help you participate in this fight, - well, I talked to him and nothing not happening!! Bullshit !! I tried everything - nothing !!
In general, I solve such problems with the help of all sorts of trainers and walkthroughs !! And I try not to get nervous !! : P

t
the end 06.08.21

[quote name = "Super"] After Silent Hill, I stopped being nervous at all, it acts on me like a sedative! [/ quote]
You're right, if you ate playing something terrible, then you won't be nervous at all. :)

* Olessia * 06.08.21

I try to go through many times, if from the 25th I can't cut down the console)) because health is more expensive.
And as the difficult moments, purely arcade gadgets like to jump are enraged)) therefore I do not like to play in the Persian prince.
For me, one big difficult moment was the game [i] [b] Lord of the ring: Returne of the king [/ b] [/ i]. I remember stupidity, when Gandalf nada Minas Tirith to defend: fight:, I felt sorry for the mouse in this game.
But I like the difficulties in RPGs, where you can wander for a day or two in search of someone or something, so you immerse yourself in the game even more.

S
Stalk_er 06.08.21

[quote] For me, one big difficult moment was the game Lord of the ring: Returne of the king. I remember stupidity, when Gandalf nada Minas Tirith to defend, I felt sorry for the mouse in this game.
But I like the difficulties in RPGs, where you can wander for a day or two in search of someone or something, so you immerse yourself in the game even more. [/ Quote]
Yes! Yes! YES!

t
the end 06.08.21

[quote name = "Stalk_er"] [quote] One big difficult moment for me was Lord of the ring: Returne of the king. I remember stupidity, when Gandalf nada Minas Tirith to defend, I felt sorry for the mouse in this game.
But I like the difficulties in RPGs, where you can wander for a day or two in search of someone or something, so you immerse yourself in the game even more. [/ Quote]
Yes! Yes! YES! [/ Quote]
I also think Lord of the ring: Returne of the king sucks.
And I felt sorry for the books under my desk. : roll:

* Olessia * 06.08.21

[quote name = "the end"] [quote name = "Stalk_er"] [quote] One big difficult moment for me was Lord of the ring: Returne of the king. I remember stupidity, when Gandalf nada Minas Tirith to defend, I felt sorry for the mouse in this game.
Yes! Yes! YES! [/ Quote]
And I felt sorry for the books under my desk. : roll: [/ quote]

:-D now someone from the platformers will say: "guys, buy a gamepad and don't worry"

t
the end 06.08.21

[quote name = "* Olessia *"] [quote name = "the end"] [quote name = "Stalk_er"] [quote] One big difficult moment for me was Lord of the ring: Returne of the king. I remember stupidity, when Gandalf nada Minas Tirith to defend, I felt sorry for the mouse in this game.
But I like the difficulties in RPGs, where you can wander for a day or two in search of someone or something, so you immerse yourself even more in the game. [/ Quote]
Yes! Yes! YES! [/ Quote]
And I felt sorry for the books under my desk. : roll: [/ quote]

:-D now konit from prefixes will say: "guys, buy a gamepad and don't worry" [/ quote]
I'm a prefix computer, so I can't say anything like that.
Moreover, the gamepads suck on the camp.

D
DOOM III 06.08.21

I suffer, I suffer trying to get through! But sometimes patience can burst

J
Jank 06.08.21

If I can't get through some place in the game, then I turn it off and go to rest. And after a while I try again and, as a rule, it works. I remember that once I could not solve one puzzle in Silent Hill and " I gave up "the game for a month (!). Then I remembered about it and started playing again. Understood and solved this riddle in one minute. If suddenly I can't go through some place in the game, then I'm just tired ...

* Olessia * 06.08.21

and the puzzles must be completed, sometimes the solution can be dreamed of in a dream!

t
the end 06.08.21

We must tear everything up and not pull ourselves off.

S
Super 06.08.21

[quote name = "the end"] We must tear everything up and not pull ourselves off. [/ quote]
Yes ... that's for sure, but ... depending on the situation, you can go through everything calmly, and sometimes ... sometimes you have to tear and destroy everything!
PS Never hold back and keep everything to yourself!

t
the end 06.08.21

[quote name = "Super"] [quote name = "the end"] We must tear everything up and not pull ourselves off. [/ quote]
Yes ... that's for sure, but ... depending on what situation, you can go through everything calmly, and sometimes ... sometimes you have to tear and destroy everything!
PS Never hold back and do not keep everything to yourself! [/
Quote ] I almost lost my joystick when Tekken 5 passed. I was carried very far.
PS You can tear anything, just not human flesh, well, in the sense of yourself or someone else.

S
Saigo 06.08.21

Right now I'm going through a very interesting (sic) place in Onimusha Warlords. A puzzle where you need to collect two halves of the coat of arms into one whole, and even place it in a certain place, and even for a while, all this. There are probably 10 attempts behind my back, but I try not to get nervous, there is still a whole night ahead ... :)

R
Raipper 06.08.21

[quote name = "* Olessia *"] and the puzzles must be passed, sometimes the solution can be dreamed of in a dream! [/ quote]

And the quests must be passed - look with an "open" eye. Dad and I walk so together that one does not notice in 2 hours, then the other finds it in a minute :)

t
the end 06.08.21

And you can not go through difficult places.
I sometimes trust my brother in this matter. :)

S
Super 06.08.21

[quote name = "the end"] And you can not go through difficult places.
I sometimes trust my brother in this matter. :) [/ quote]
Mndya, my brother is going through the game, and you are sharing his impressions with us!

P.S. In general, I do not like playing easy games, in which there is not a single riddle, not a single hitch, and you the end turns out to play only easy games, since your brother goes through difficult places for you, and everything else is easier for you!

-
-Mag 06.08.21

Poor survey options ...
Stages:
1. tossing "organs" of controls)
2. calming yourself when something crashed or broke
3. I think that our brothers in 41-45 of this century and more were
4. based on point 3 - never give up