3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
the end 06.08.21 11:42 pm

How do you feel about passing difficult places in games

There are many interesting games, but sometimes, there are places in them that even the developer of this game cannot pass.
Well, if you really liked this game, and you just can't go through some place, I wonder what the swami is going on at this moment.
If you answer, then describe (if you wish) this difficult place in the game, whether you passed it. If this place in the game was difficult, then you probably passed it many times, what happened to you at that moment also write (according to your wishes) ... :)

In a poll, "I" means the one who reads the poll. : clever:
59 Comments
Sort by:
S
StrikerX 06.08.21

[quote] How do you feel about passing difficult places in games [/ quote]
With special cynicism :)

L
Leider 06.08.21

And where is the option "I take Google's help" ??))
And in general the options are too similar ..

M
Molodnyak 06.08.21

3rd theme created by you in two days, but the meaning did not add a single gram :?

G
Guest 06.08.21

I download save,

although I was steaming with the hitman, and in most cases I just download the passage.

I don't like these moments if they are unrealistic. That is, the difficulty is not that I cannot, but that the developers have come up with some kind of stupidity. As an example of GTA, a race on a motorcycle for a train. If you do not have time to fill up everyone and the train drives up to the final bridge, the mission is failed. But why is it so? This is infuriating. And if I can't take the fortress to Total Var, for the reason that the city's garrison consists of good and professional warriors, then I even like the complexity. In this case, I take a siege and wait for 3 in-game years until they surrender themselves: gigi:

X
X-snaKe 06.08.21

Better not to stand next to me ... Enrage such places ...: evil:

t
the end 06.08.21

[quote name = "X-snaKe"] Better not to stand next to me ... Enrage such places ...: evil: [/ quote] I
completely agree: agree:. Better not to stand next to me when I go through Burnout 3. Well just infuriates, you need to drive in time, and there are a lot of cars, you eat and crash against each of them.

B
Burrito 06.08.21

[quote name = "the end"] [quote name = "X-snaKe"] It's better not to stand next to me ... Such places are enraged ...: evil: [/ quote] I
totally agree: agree:. Better not next to me to stand when I go through Burnout 3. Well, it just infuriates, you need to drive in time, but there are a lot of cars, you eat and crash on each of them. [/ quote]
Yes, yes, my favorite event is Burning Lap / Special Event. didn't know: evil:

O
Observer 06.08.21

I put it off until later, and when the desire appears I return again.

n
nTrophy 06.08.21

I go to the end, if it's worth it, of course.

B
Blink 55 06.08.21

I’m crazy, I’m hysterical, I’m swearing, I hate everyone.
I drop the joystick and start crying.
I see a cute smile of an orderly, I fall into the abyss.
Darkness, tranquility, I am one with the whole world.

t
the end 06.08.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] Crazy, hysterical, swearing, I hate everyone.
I drop the joystick and start crying.
I see a cute smile of an orderly, I fall into the abyss.
Darkness, calmness, I am one with the whole world. [/ Quote]
Again, I completely agree: agree: with you. But I don’t hate everyone, and I rarely throw the joystick, and I don’t cry.
In general, a moderator with a sense of humor is very good. :)

B
Bill kutaragi 06.08.21

I walk several times, get very nervous, break my fingers, bang my head against the wall, cut out the console, sometimes throw discs, and then go to drink Persen :)
In general, developers need to pay more attention in their creations to non-hardcore gamers who play to relax. There should be customizable difficulty everywhere, and easy should be really easy.

S
Super 06.08.21

I have three options ... I'm trying to get through until I get through, I'm very nervous and it's better not to stand next to me!

Actually ... it all depends on where you are stuck and what
kind of problem you have, for example: 1. Maybe you can't solve some riddle!
2. Maybe you just simply need to do something on time, but you do not have time!

If the first option, then I immediately go to the kitchen, make myself strong black coffee, and by the port I go to solve this ugly riddle and I will steam for hours, but until I solve the riddle I won’t calm down, but I won’t sleep, but I will solve it !

And if the second option, then see the first sentence ... how I * f * cked with towers in FFX-2 ... I just have to remember how nervous I was at that moment ...

s
snegoviK-vortex- 06.08.21

And I just play on the first difficulty and everything is easy for me! : D: D: D: D

S
Super 06.08.21

[quote name = "snegoviK [vortex]": 1admvrbs] And I just play on the first difficulty and everything is easy for me! : D: D: D: D [/ quote]
Ahh ... what a tricky one, but if you really like the game and you pass it on the first difficulty, don't you want to go through it again, only on a more difficult level?

s
snegoviK-vortex- 06.08.21

^ ___ ^ I don't know. How when.

m
max-max 06.08.21

I'm losing my mind!

D
DAVE 06.08.21

I always go through .. I torture until half a day ... here is the only last monster in addition to the doom I killed using a cheat, tk. he got me unrealistically, and so I always honestly go through everything to the end: roll:
And the fact that at this moment it is not worth standing next to me is yeah: fight:

P
Pleq 06.08.21

I usually cut the console to hell and go to see some good movie thread, but there are exceptions .. I remember steaming in the 10th finale in the same temple with riddles, I was ready to kill anyone and anything! never got so angry ..

t
the end 06.08.21

I support you all and completely agree: agree:: agree:. Such places are just crazy (read at a fast pace and quietly to the point), it all starts with the fact that you start to blush, then you are carried in an unknown direction, then going through a difficult the moment you do not understand what is happening, you avert your eyes from the TV (monitor) and everything turns black, then you turn into an uncontrollable monster, further actions are not worth describing, it is dangerous for the psyche and the body as a whole.
I have had such moments, but I do not want to go into details.
But one day something unusual and incomprehensible happened to me. After that I almost lost my mind. It was like this.
As always, I woke up in the morning. I wanted to play my favorite game Metal Gear Solid 3. And by that time I was passing (I almost passed the game to the Foxhaund rank, but for the first time, I just passed the game on Extreme having collected all the camos and masks, I don't remember what title I got, that is, I passed the second time but already on Foxhaund) on Foxhaund. Everything was in the idial: kills - 0, elarts - 0, well, everything was as it should be for passing on Foxhaund. But passing the most dangerous section in the game (GROZNY GRAD: NORTH-WEST before I didn’t survive it, because I thought I’d go through). The first time I didn’t go through it, I didn’t calculate it with the dog, I downloaded the file (I had one), I got to this place again. The same impudent dog noticed me again, so I was tormented 10 times. Again the dog noticed me, but already another, more impudent. I freaked out, threw the joystick, almost breaking it (but this is not the worst thing,
I calmed down a little. I decided to practice how to get through this place, apparently 11 times was not enough for me. Well, they noticed me again, waited for Snake to be killed. I mean, every time Snake was killed, I pressed Continue. For 19 times I managed to go through this place, well, out of anger and pride for myself, I took it and saved it to my only and not repeated file (this was my 6th save). Well, I forgot about it, but at that time I was proud of myself, I was already bursting with joy. Well, I passed the game, I read Ocelot's call. The results appear, well, I think, here it is Foxhaund, hello infinity mask !!! I even closed my eyes before they appeared. I open it, look and do not understand, or it is buggy me, or Kojima is to blame. It is written: PLAY TIME-03: 27: 11; SAVE 9 times; CONTINUES- 19 times. : crazy: Further not remember, I remember only white light and many persons, surrounding me.
The end :)