3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Link_2k 06.08.21 11:48 pm

Mortal combat deception

Mortal Combat Deception

[size = 75] Added on Oct 25, 2004, 16:39: [/ size]

Yesterday I bought a disc and did not miss!
the game is just super!
36 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leider 06.08.21

For me, MK died after the Ultimat, the Three-dimensional MK is not the same ...

x
xtr 06.08.21

2stubbz: You will find Gamefaqs.com on the search.

S
Sonic Son'edith 06.08.21

[quote name = "Leider"] For me, MK died after the Ultimat, 3D MK is not the same ... [/ quote]
unambiguously. : agree:

G
Galaxy angel 06.08.21

[color = indigo] Ia, kstati, togoje mnenia. [b] Mortal Kombat [/ b] umer posle 3, pravda chast` s [b] Sub-Zero [/ b] bila toje nichego, igralas` iz-za nastol`gii i to, chto tam bil personaj lyubimii. ^ _ ^ [/ color]

D
Drunken_Sensei 06.08.21

How to change the costume in the game? I opened several alternatives in the cemetery.

M
Mr_Gray 06.08.21

[quote name = "Drunken_Sensei"] How to change the costume in the game? I opened several alternative ones in the cemetery. [/ Quote]

Press start when choosing.

m
mihon wolf 06.08.21

[quote name = "Grinito"] Place MK-in 2D
In 3D, the old combat system does not look as technical as SC2 or Tekken ....
: box: [/ quote]

LOL

in the MKDA and MKD the combat system is not old (as in MK4 ): clever:

yes, MK, like 13 years ago, is made in the form of Japanese fighting games,

but how then it wins with some zest and its own universe

where the Street Fighter series from which the first MK was ripped off (only by scanning the fighters from living people, to what no one has done it before)? - in the backyard ...
and MK is popular again!

also in 10 years few people will remember about Tekken,
and MK 10 will be just as passionately obssed: drunk:

S
Strange 06.08.21

[Quote] where is the Street Fighter series from which the first MK was ripped off (only by scanning the fighters from living people, to which no one had previously drilled)? - in the backyards ...
and MK is popular again! [/ quote]
In fact, in the same Japan, no one forgot SF, there are a lot of sales ports on PCs from various consoles, but about MK we can really say that the series is practically dead ...
[quote] also after years 10 few people will remember about Tekken, [/ quote]
Ha-ha, a great joke ;-) I’ll probably remember this about MK as a nightmare, and the Tekken series, however, like SoulCalibur, will live for a long time.

n
nTrophy 06.08.21

Ha three times. I started MK6 a couple of times with a total time of seven minutes - and I don't come back to it. The fifth Tekken has been busy for a week now and I can’t get enough of it.
So much for "popular"

m
mihon wolf 06.08.21

Well, this is the case IMHO

I'm in GTA San Andreas,
having it already very long ago, I
played for about 20 minutes at
most : ass: and many PC owners are drooling on it and are ready to try non-working emuli ZY2 on my pussy to run

I mean

that HISTORY will judge us

zs
Farev MK
---------------------

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

I remember I used to go to a friend to play MK on MegaDrive. There was a time! And after buying PS, I just forgot about this fighting game, because Tekken in those days made a two-dimensional MK in all respects and now also.

D
Dante16 06.08.21

Not MK, of course, was once a cool fighting game, but now it does not insert as before, because the best was MK3. Sometimes I can still sit down for it.

S
Strange 06.08.21

[Quote] that HISTORY will judge us [/ quote]
Yes, in my opinion, I judged it back in the 99th year, the Kads released MK4 ...

Z
Zonner 06.08.21

At 98 I even took part in the Ultimate tournament, I knew the 2nd place.
In the console versions, I haven’t cut it yet, but I think it’s not worth it, judging by the opinion of others ...

D
DMX 06.08.21

Guys how to open players ???? I can't go through :(
Or are there any codes to open all players?

X
X-snaKe 06.08.21

They must be bought in the Krypt.