3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lordsky 07.08.21 11:26 pm

Returnal

ao7gUNz.jpg

Release date: April 30, 2021

Genre: Action, Adventure, Shooter

Developer: Housemarque

Publisher: PlayStation Worldwide Studios

Game Mode: Single Player

Platforms: PlayStation 5

Here you will plunge into the darkest corners of the consciousness of Selena - the scout of the Astra space command, who crashes on an unfamiliar planet and falls into a vicious circle of death and rebirth. Explore the planet and defend your life in a myriad of ways in this roguelike adventure with platforming elements. Of course, you can't do without Housemarque's signature arcade elements like hurricane enemy fire.

did not find the subject, if any, delete it.

As for the game, I was expecting a driving gameplay, but now the developers say that there will be an interesting plot. really looking forward to: icon_cool:

124 Comments
Sort by:
K
KuP9I 07.08.21

Until I forgot.

Messages with plot spoilers without the / Spoiler / tag will be punished by resetting progress and returning to the beginning of the level.

Have a good game!

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

Lordsky Slightly corrected one release date in a line and so on. And so in general, normal, it will go : agree:

S
Stepan 07.08.21

Trailer from VGA 2020. It's different: 

n
n6x6n6x 07.08.21

Finally, something new and unusual from Sony is really real, hey is so dumb, but the gameplay is exactly like what I would like to play. It's great to see that Housemarque has grown to develop big games.

F
Fanlost 07.08.21

I'm not worried about the gameplay, if the plot is also delivered, there will be a bomb : up:

G
Gefus 07.08.21

I'm really looking forward to the gameplay and setting 

They say at the start the price tag will be 70 bucks ... I hope the volume of the game will not be short in this case 

S
Squall007 07.08.21

I don’t worry about the gameplay at all, the guys make very driving games, I’ll play with pleasure, I am especially glad that the possibilities of dualsense will be actively used

1ee4 07.08.21

A shooter with a camera behind his back ... I can imagine how it will set fire to assholes.

G
Ghost from the Desk 07.08.21

Returnal - https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/EP9000-PPSA01285_00-RETURNALGAME0001
Returnal Digital Deluxe Edition - https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/EP9000-PPSA01285_00-RETURNALDDE00001

I'm waiting for the project. Hooked.

N
NSwitch 07.08.21

The plot will be like this.

Due to the lack of meat in the body, Selena runs wild and attacks an unknown planet. 

S
Stepan 07.08.21

47 minutes ago, NSwitch said:

The plot will be like this.

Due to the lack of meat in the body, Selena runs wild and attacks an unknown planet. 

This is what happens when you are on a diet and try to lose at least 100 kg. 

N
NSwitch 07.08.21

8 minutes ago, Stepan said:

This is what happens when you are on a diet and try to lose at least 100 kg. 

The heroine has a different type of diet. : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

S
Stepan 07.08.21

50 minutes ago, NSwitch said:

The heroine has a different type of diet. 

Who Said It Was About Her : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

for some reason, Risk of Rain 2 reminds me

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

Psychological horror with bright action and responsive controls: Housemarque told what to expect from Returnal 

The developers at Housemarque shared information in the second installment of the HouseCast vlogging series, including how they started it all. In the background in the video, you can see a little new gameplay, part of which was recorded with the interface turned on.

Returnal's working title was Dark Planet.

Development has been going on for about 4 years - the authors tried to imagine a dream game without compromise.

The concept did not come together right away, but the developers immediately realized that they would like to make a game in the genre of dark science fiction with time travel and a woman in the lead role.

The studio came across a number of ideas underlying the game only during development, and abandoned some of the original ideas for one reason or another - the authors call it a natural process.

Despite the fact that the game was always conceived as a psychological horror, Housemarque remained true to itself and relied on action in the gameplay with bright colors and lots of explosions.

The developers promise that the game will have the most responsive controls and many effects that decorate the gameplay.

Returnal is the studio's first game to have dedicated a team of writers and narrative designers, and Housemarque is delighted with the results they've achieved.

Returnal is scheduled for release on March 19, 2021 - a gameplay trailer with a release date for the game was shown in December at The Game Awards 2020.

L
Lonelyversemaker 07.08.21

I'm really looking forward to the game, finally, I got my hands on Matterfall and this is one of the best games from Housemarque, after which I will undoubtedly take Returnal at the start.

I recommend to everyone

Modified December 21, 2020 by Lonelyversemaker

1ee4 07.08.21

ezgif.com-gif-maker-71fbbdac2f1956467.gi

WNAi0q7.gif

A
Arein 07.08.21

It looks dynamic and beautiful, if only instead of this old woman the face was cute ...

Modified December 21, 2020 by Arein

d
delete 07.08.21

The gameplay looks interesting, but the style ..... What a boring thing, I'm not a sci-fi fan at all. 

One can feel with this game they are going vabank, I hope they will get success, and then they will do something in a more interesting setting. 

Their resogun is honestly one of the best ps4 games out there. 

M
Mountain View 07.08.21