3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spoony 07.08.21 11:43 pm

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

kJD4lLw.jpg

Developer: Respawn Entertainment

Publisher: EA

Genre: Action-adventure

Release date: 15.11.2019

Platform: PC, PS4, XB1

Official site, Twitter, Origin, Steam

Spoiler Kal Kestis uses lightsaber and Force in combat, no cannons are foreseen; the developers promise meaningful battles, where it is necessary to thoughtfully use the enemy's weaknesses (hello, Sekiro); the combat system is intuitive, the authors claim that literally every swing of the sword is felt; the sword does not belong to Cal, who is the owner is not specified, so as not to spoil the pleasure of the plot of the game; on their travels, players are assisted by the BD-1 droid, as well as a former Jedi Knight and pilot; Jedi will not only become a partner of the protagonist, but will also be his mentor. Although, instead of the traditional teacher-student relationship, the word “family” is more appropriate for the team; the droid was voiced by Ben Burtt, sound designer for the Star Wars movie saga; BD-1 is able to assist the protagonist using built-in tools (for example, a searchlight); the droid can be customized and improved with the help of tools picked up on the planets; the game will have many new planets and heroes; Among the opponents there will be attack aircraft-cleaners and Inquisitors specially created for the game; the latter can use the Force; the game originates on one of the new planets - Bracke; Among the game mechanics are wall running and puzzle solving. Spoiler Among the opponents there will be attack aircraft-cleaners and Inquisitors specially created for the game; the latter can use the Force; the game originates on one of the new planets - Bracke; Among the game mechanics are wall running and puzzle solving. Spoiler Among the opponents there will be attack aircraft-cleaners and Inquisitors specially created for the game; the latter can use the Force; the game originates on one of the new planets - Bracke; Among the game mechanics are wall running and puzzle solving. Spoiler

8XMQz1k.jpgnkVkbhw.jpgGgapHVM.jpgAFeXzn9.jpgTwz9WUie54c.jpgb3iRCOCSIuA.jpg

Spoiler

Modified on October 29, 2019 by Spoony
123 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dragn 07.08.21

I'm really looking forward to it. I hope we get a spiritual heir to the chic Jedi Academy 

C
CRIMATOR 07.08.21

will be EA's first really cool game in years

E
Echoes 07.08.21

The main thing is that the single should be long, and not like in titanfol2

M
Myist 07.08.21

I think the plot will be 15-20 hours
Purely story experience 
After all, no online gadgets are expected so far, although everything can be altered : 57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:

B
Bergamot 07.08.21

Pure single from EA and Respawn. Not like them.

S
Stepan 07.08.21

14 minutes ago, Bergamot said:

Pure single from EA and Respawn. Not like them.

100% there will be some kind of catch that we do not know about yet. 

D
Dragn 07.08.21

From the third person Action-adventure Singleplayer Unreal Engine 4 The development team is led by Stig Asmussen (God of War 3) Chris Avelon wrote part of the plot and scripts for the cinematics Included in the SG canon, action after episode 3 and order 66 Lead scriptwriter (or how to translate there Narrative lead) Aaron Contreras (Mafia III and Far Cry 3)

G
Good hunter 07.08.21

if only they didn't change it into a pissing service : frog22:

C
CRIMATOR 07.08.21

1 hour ago, Good Hunter said:

if only they didn't change it into a pissing service : frog22:

when there is a redo, the release is already in the fall)

G
Good hunter 07.08.21

1 minute ago, CRIMATOR said:

when there is a redo, the release is already in the fall)

in a year since the announcement on e3 18 they could have changed anything, : 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:  but so far there is a certain white

S
Spoony 07.08.21

Good hunter 2AZUmXT.png : frog32:

G
Good hunter 07.08.21

Spoony : troll_face_22:

H
Hroft23 07.08.21

11 hours ago, Dragn said:

Chris Avelon wrote part of the plot and scripts for the cinematics

our shooter ripe everywhere)))

Expectations are zero, to be honest, the better it will be if I make a mistake and the game works. In general, I would like a Jedi academy or Kotor on a modern engine. Dreams Dreams..

L
Ligfip1 07.08.21

The game will probably be EA's best in years. Why? Yes, because Respawn has not yet steeped in slavery. I have a theory that they are in a very loose position and EA gives them creative freedom. Like you are Apex to us, and we are old for you)) I want to believe very, very strongly that the game will turn out no worse than titanfall, because SW games are now very bad and no EA Motive saved the general wretchedness of the Battlefornt 2 scriptwriters

S
Sharovoy 07.08.21

Wow, the first show is on Saturday. Cool.

P
Pr8da21r 07.08.21

It's EA!
They will find a way to crap once again : 57a8bd5b86f1c_FROG7:
They are experts in this matter : frog25:
(with all my heart I want to believe in the best)

d
delete 07.08.21

Curious how it will look and play.

But the game does not cause much interest, simply because Star Wars, I'm not a fan.

L
Ligfip1 07.08.21

1 hour ago, delete said:

Curious how it will look and play.

But the game does not cause much interest, simply because Star Wars, I'm not a fan.

The main thing is that the game is good, and there at least aquaman

E
Echoes 07.08.21

The main thing is not to frostbite

L
Ligfip1 07.08.21

Anril 4