3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 07.08.21 11:43 pm

Sunset overdrive

Genre - Sandbox, Action, Platform

Developer - Insomniac Games

Publisher - Microsoft Studios

Platform - Xbox One

Release date - autumn 2014

An open-world shooter with an ever-changing storyline set in the not too distant future. As a result of the disaster, the city of the protagonist was invaded by mutants. While most die or mutate, the protagonist finds himself. It turns out that his vocation is not to collect garbage or distribute food, but to destroy mutants. With such an arsenal of explosive devices, powerful weapons and the ability to move around the city with incredible ease, the hero does not face the end of the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqJdZQPBDF0

Well, what are we waiting for a masterpiece with a philosophical plot characteristic of the creators of Resistance? pff.gif trollface_big.gif

Modified May 8, 2014 by ACE
124 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jelektronik 07.08.21

Suddenly, Resistance has become almost the best shooter of the generation, what duplicity ...

A
ACE 07.08.21

[member = 'Shaitan'], big-bang-theory-leonards-sarcasm-sign.pn

he has always been. at least the fanatics told me so))))))))

perfect game, soulfulness, philosophical plot and stuff like that

X
Xopek 07.08.21

New "masterpiece" exclusive for Xbox One from the creators of "masterpiece" Resistance

A
ACE 07.08.21

[member = 'Xopek'], yeah. kent blows!

r
razgulnov 07.08.21

Well, for the first couple of pages, there are only jokes and jokes about the developers. Insomniacs are gaining a good and grateful audience.

E
EthelWulf 07.08.21

[member = 'razgulnov3'], sonibo comments are no better. suddenly they turned from masterpieces to trash-makers

r
razgulnov 07.08.21

[offtopic] [member = 'Chief Keef'], do we now have Darkiti for all sonboys? [/ offtopic]

E
EthelWulf 07.08.21

[member = 'razgulnov3'], others don't speak up for some reason. or are afraid to speak out because they are considered too adequate

r
razgulnov 07.08.21

[quote name = 'Roman' timestamp = '1370969825' post = '3365608'] waiting for the next trash from them, like resistance yes [/ quote]

[quote name = 'ACE' timestamp = '1370969511' post = '3365576'] Well, what are we waiting for a masterpiece with a philosophical plot peculiar to the creators of Resistance? pff.gif trollface_big.gif [/ quote] some kind of lucidity. The studio has games that I didn’t like, but it’s not easy to mix it with shit.

[quote name = 'Chief Keef' timestamp = '1371552355' post = '3387723'] for some reason others are not speaking. or they are afraid to speak out, because they will be considered too adequate [/ quote] well, don't speak for all the soniboys, otherwise you are building theories here that someone is afraid of something

C
Chieffy 07.08.21

[member = 'razgulnov3'], you are better than yourself JRC in holivar system, there is a fragile audience

ZY I hope they will also pick up the best sound for the game

r
razgulnov 07.08.21

[member = 'Chieffy'], and insomniacs also have very beautiful snow

N
Naughtydrake 07.08.21

[quote name = 'razgulnov3' timestamp = '1371578552' post = '3388681'] and insomniacs also have very beautiful snow [/ quote]

Are you judging by Fuse?

r
razgulnov 07.08.21

[member = 'NaughtyDrake'], in the resistance was also beautiful and fluffy))

U
UnreaL 07.08.21

and insomniak also has very beautiful snow

Are you judging by Fuse?

Fuse on the knee is done - OFFICIALLY)))

M
M0rr0 07.08.21

I have Jet Set Radio in front of my eyes for some reason

N
Naughtydrake 07.08.21

And it reminded me of Total Overdos in the city from Crazy Taxi (San Francisco like).

C
Chieffy 07.08.21

it seemed to me that they use Miami as a prototype 

S
Sangheli 07.08.21

but it seemed to me that microsoft got the hang of all this trailer

U
UnreaL 07.08.21

[quote name = 'Sangheli' timestamp = '1371668404' post = '3391605'] but it seemed to me that Microsoft had a chat with all this trailer [/ quote]

because you didn’t mess around with shooters?

V
Vadimeys 07.08.21

[member = 'Chief Keef'], 

The guns are cool - the main thing is not to piss off all the polymers and humor as it happened with Fuse