3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xWhItEWoLFx 07.08.21 11:55 pm

Ghost Recon: Breakpoint

Developer: Ubisoft Paris
Publisher: Ubisoft

Platforms: Xbox One, PS4 and PC

Release Date: October 4, 2019 (October 1 for Gold and Ultimate version owners)
Series: Ghost Recon

Spoiler

Spoiler

M8HD4EN5TUY.jpg

Spoiler

A6nxvEw09Gg.jpg

TN-digQmdQ0.jpg

pPia744XFcE.jpg

_58f4srdo3c.jpg

7VdcUfDs5bo.jpg

KQ51kvOEYvQ.jpg

7JW1CeLv62o.jpg

121 Comments
Sort by:
R
RoadHog 07.08.21

26 minutes ago, xWhItEWoLFx said:

the ability to make choices in dialogues. True, this choice does not affect the plot. 

: troll_face_5:

4eu3 07.08.21

10 minutes ago, RoadHog said:

: troll_face_5:

As with most modern games: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

W
Water 07.08.21

That's the whole point of yubiks, there is enough time and money for such a generic, but not for Splinter, because it is difficult to come up with a concept of milking service with it. 

S
SENEL 07.08.21

At 08.05.2019 at 21:26, Water said:

Xs what was good in Veldance, very mediocre, sterile, maximum fur and secondary  

Well, you get the idea ...: trollface-new:

Modified on May 9, 2019 by SENEL

W
Water 07.08.21

10 minutes ago, SENEL said:

Well, you get the idea ...: trollface-new:

: 57a8bd5b0d1ba_FROG5:

K
Ku6opr 07.08.21

Play on PS5 

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

n
nagibator666 07.08.21

Everything . Hopes for Semyon Rybkin in the coming year can be abandoned : 57a8bd5e46b2e_FROG18:

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

Sobsna as I thought. No, well, you can see that they've added a wound system, mud camouflage, refurbished building interiors and all.

But these changes are so miserable that it seems like a global patch or add-on.

Well at least the number 2 was not put in the title, otherwise it would have turned out like with Borda 3.

H
Hyper2014 07.08.21

10 hours ago, Water said:

That's the whole point of yubiks, there is enough time and money for such a generic, but not for Splinter, because it is difficult to come up with a concept of milking service with it. 

Don't worry, they will show you at E3.

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

I laugh from the haters, I hope they will sleep off this topic by the release

most of all I'm interested in whether the game will be really more difficult with the new damage system so that stealth does not feel like an unnecessary appendage, since such an emphasis is placed on it now

then you can play solo minimgs3 if the opponents pose a real threat

in general, you can see a typical Yubi sequel - increased in quality and quantity

love the emphasis on the variety of animations

well, grafon top, yubi has not been cut for a long time, although I still can't believe it (well, that's what alpha footage is for)

only the shooting disappointed, the same crappy as in the wildlands, they could have spied on the division (

R
RimasG 07.08.21

Can anyone explain to me what kind of wildlands actually sold so well? I just didn't understand his popularity then, and now.

Modified on May 10, 2019 by Maximus

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

good co-op shooter for 4 players and pvp on juice similar

not to say that there are many of these on the market now

A
Arystan 07.08.21

Plus, the setting is realistic, in the United States they love this, there is a completely different cult of firearms. Well, production kanesh, unlike any arm, pubg is well animated, graphical.

R
RimasG 07.08.21

26 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

good coop jester for 4 players

26 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

not to say that there are many of these on the market now

It sounds a bit like saying that there aren't many open world games on the market. No, I can still understand the sudden outbreak of the battle royale genre - everything is very clear there. Because the skating rinks are very different and can be random. And not like in a cold or battle, where from one session to another, you constantly have the same game cycle repeating itself. But what's the catch here? Coop - as if he is everywhere now, an open world - well, he is big. And this is the only thing that can be said about him. The setting itself is secondary to secondary. The only way I can explain to myself is that everyone missed the military theme. 

Arystan So the game in Russia also fired well. I had at least a third of my friend list hanging in it. Although the contexts with America are a plus from me. I didn’t look at it from that angle.  

PS And kamon, let's not call everyone who is not a fan of this kind of haters. Although she's not shit, it's true. But she also does not pull on a masterpiece. Well, seriously, secondary is the most complete characteristic of what wildlands and Breakpoint. It doesn't make her shit, but she's outstanding too. It's just a good game, just in it you can spend a hundred hours with friends drinking beer. 

Modified on May 10, 2019 by Maximus

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

1 hour ago, dozensnake said:

the shooting was disappointing, as bad as in the wildlands

21 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

good coop jester

1 hour ago, dozensnake said:

laughing with haters

Guide: how to change shoes on one page in 40 minutes. : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

7 minutes ago, Maximus said:

Coop - how would he be everywhere now

Um, no. There are very few narrative co-op games (I'm talking about shooters now). And even more so from a third person and in OV. From the future, only Borda 3 looms.

From the past, in fact, there were only:

2018: Vermintide 2, FC5, State of Decay 2; 2017: Sniper Elite 4, Destiny 2, Wildlands;

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

15 minutes ago, Maximus said:

that there are not many open world games on the market

a lot of them

15 minutes ago, Maximus said:

Coop - how would he be everywhere now

but not for four and not with an open world, if you do not consider RPG shooters

16 minutes ago, Maximus said:

And kamon, let's not call everyone who is not a fan of this kind of haters

I call that those who for some reason come into the topic of a co-op shooter and write that he is shit because there is no cool plot

looking for something in the game that will not be in it, other priorities

Velldanas only Kirya can interrupt your famous overshoes, I understand everything here if you think with your head

disgusting shooting on the board and it's a good coop jester if that

emphasis on good co-op if anything, joke just as a genre

n
nagibator666 07.08.21

- Disgusting shooting

—Excellent co-op

All you need to know about non-haters 

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

they also misinterpret my words to enhance the effect, they are just disgraceful

n
nagibator666 07.08.21

dozensnake you yourself have to understand that sometimes even the coop draws bad games. This is not the merit of the game, this is the merit of the coop