3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xWhItEWoLFx 07.08.21 11:55 pm

Ghost Recon: Breakpoint

Developer: Ubisoft Paris
Publisher: Ubisoft

Platforms: Xbox One, PS4 and PC

Release Date: October 4, 2019 (October 1 for Gold and Ultimate version owners)
Series: Ghost Recon

Spoiler

Spoiler

M8HD4EN5TUY.jpg

Spoiler

A6nxvEw09Gg.jpg

TN-digQmdQ0.jpg

pPia744XFcE.jpg

_58f4srdo3c.jpg

7VdcUfDs5bo.jpg

KQ51kvOEYvQ.jpg

7JW1CeLv62o.jpg

121 Comments
Sort by:
K
Ku6opr 07.08.21

2 minutes ago, xWhItEWoLFx said:

Ku6opr in Future Soldier even though the animations were cool 

And that's all.

K
Ku6opr 07.08.21

This shitty shit that was scripted when it was necessary to lead a dude and shoot back with a pistol, in general, infuriated me incredibly.

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

Ku6opr Now such cutscenes, in almost every exclusive from Sony or in Japanese games. But it doesn't bother you, does it?

C43034B22CF1BEE7E0B76738D7947F3773F2E1C9

K
Ku6opr 07.08.21

Velldanas, right now I would like to compare a second cutscene and a game moment when you need to portray a disabled person for a minute.

H
Hroft23 07.08.21

15 hours ago, xWhItEWoLFx said:

1. There will be no AI partners in the game. Either play solo or as a team with 4 other players.

Bad .. on the first screening I thought they would let me switch between team members. It would be the norms of everyone to sharpen under a certain class and switch between them when necessary. And at another time, they would treat GG and release comments like in the Wildlands.

K
Ku6opr 07.08.21

Without partners - this is, of course, nonsense. I see that in this part against us there will be quite good tanks that can hardly be destroyed with anything other than a bazooka. And what if you don't bring heavy weapons with you?

L
Ligfip1 07.08.21

16 minutes ago, broono2010 said:

Yes, not a single friend of mine will buy a cake after wildlens.

Exactly

x
xWhItEWoLFx 07.08.21

https://ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/beta#register

Link to record in beta.

x
xWhItEWoLFx 07.08.21

I'm wondering. DLC here will be exclusively paid or the same as the second division 7 days early access?

0yve6m5ir8x21.jpg? Width = 960 & crop = smart & a

T
Temik 07.08.21

It seems to look cool, the world is felt on a larger scale, 1 to 1 was seen, but still the gameplay itself is still fiercely wooden, despite the fact that it is alpha. Usually, the presentations of new games at the jubiks are of a better quality. Here, apparently, they were in a hurry to present. They will probably correct it for the release)) I liked the battle very much, I hope they will not cut it, but this is not certain. 

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

Sow broadcast

L
Ligfip1 07.08.21

Wildlands Clearance King

L
Lex mercer 07.08.21

By the way, this is the latest game from the Walmart plum. I think it was very easy to mistake this game for Splinter Cell if you don't know the nuances. Tom Clancy Breckpoint, for example.

O
Owl 07.08.21

The preview says you should drink and eat. Not so that the survivor is straightforward, but these elements are present. It is also necessary to set up a camp, where you can sleep, prepare for the operation and prepare food, if you have collected the necessary resources.

So far, it sounds very cool and with proper implementation, you can get MGS3 from yubiks, which is good news. The main thing is not to be ugly. 

As for the partners - this is a cant, but I noticed that when they first announced this there was the phrase "at launch", that is, they would either consider the possibility of introducing partners back (after the wild buhurt on the forums, I think they no longer consider, but think how to return back) or originally planned to add this feature later with the seasons

You can feel the focus on the community, which I, for example, do not belong to, but apparently the Wildlands community was not happy that you cannot tuck pants into shoes and one of Breakpoint's chips will be the opportunity to tuck pants into shoes: frog33:

L
Ligfip1 07.08.21

1 hour ago, Owl said:

can be obtained MGS3

: 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1: Well, of course

If the model gg in the menu will not puke, then what kind of mgc3 is it?

O
Owl 07.08.21

6 hours ago, Ligfip1 said:

If the model gg in the menu will not puke, then what kind of mgc3 is it?

two yabloko moloko to this friend

5 hours ago, Greidis said:

leafed through the thread, they write a lot that is bad, but as for me, only positive changes

also did not understand. looks really good for now. except for the absence of AI partners. in the Wildlands they were terrifying, but at least they were.

and still did not understand the buhurt in the direction of shooting in the Wildlands. In my opinion, this is a little that worked fine in the game. Ballistics was, the enemies lay down realistically from a couple of bullets. The behavior of the weapon was normal, the recoil of all things. Everything is quite for the sake of tactical action.

H
Hroft23 07.08.21

19 minutes ago, Owl said:

Ballistics was, the enemies lay down realistically from a couple of bullets. The behavior of the weapon was normal, the recoil of all things. Everything is quite for the sake of tactical action.

This is a game from Yubisoft! There, by definition, everything is bad! (Sarcasm). In general, there are a lot of people in the topic who cleanly go to play the game, and not write something on the case. 

G
Greidis 07.08.21

3 minutes ago, Hroft23 said:

This is a game from Yubisoft! There, by definition, everything is bad! (Sarcasm). 

this. War on prejudice: 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

Modified May 13, 2019 by Greidis

x
xWhItEWoLFx 07.08.21

I'm back in the wildlens. Not a new part in the background just next gene : McConaughey:

L
Ligfip1 07.08.21

38 minutes ago, xWhItEWoLFx said:

I'm back in the wildlens. Not a new part in the background just next gene : McConaughey:

Exactly, I was freaking out about how bad she looks now