3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xWhItEWoLFx 07.08.21 11:55 pm

Ghost Recon: Breakpoint

Developer: Ubisoft Paris
Publisher: Ubisoft

Platforms: Xbox One, PS4 and PC

Release Date: October 4, 2019 (October 1 for Gold and Ultimate version owners)
Series: Ghost Recon

Spoiler

Spoiler

M8HD4EN5TUY.jpg

Spoiler

A6nxvEw09Gg.jpg

TN-digQmdQ0.jpg

pPia744XFcE.jpg

_58f4srdo3c.jpg

7VdcUfDs5bo.jpg

KQ51kvOEYvQ.jpg

7JW1CeLv62o.jpg

121 Comments
Sort by:
V
Velldanas 07.08.21

Suddenly: the frankly weak Wildlens has become a good co-op joker. There is no need to defend this game. There, all the problems were immediately apparent. The plot, bugs, optimization ... everyone wrote about this in the topic with the game.

Future Soldier played more pleasantly in its time. Breakpoint doesn't look like fixing bugs if shooting (the main mechanic in a shooter) remains the same.

This is the same Blood Dragon, New Dawn, without a number in the name. A full-fledged sequel will be in 2-3 years, with significant changes.

n
nagibator666 07.08.21

The presentation of the gameplay is generally ostentatious. 90% of everything shown will not work in the game itself with such situations

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

nagibator666 the game does not immediately become bad if only the shooting is crappy in it, but still not as bad as on the board, for example, and there it does not bother the majority, so this is not the main influencing factor here either. coop pulls

2 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

Future Soldier was played more pleasantly in its time

if only in your world, futur soldier is the worst game in the series

The plot, bugs, optimization ... everyone wrote about this in the topic with the game

bugs were in beta, the game had perfect optimization, and again I don’t understand the plot who is looking here

What are you in the Duma, then you are not looking for a plot

n
nagibator666 07.08.21

Just now, dozensnake said:

the game doesn't get bad right away if the shooting is crappy

Well, like shooting in a shooter is the main mechanic. Here she will have to deal with 60-70%

2 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

why are you looking for a plot?

In the latter, he is very much even nothing. 

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

1 minute ago, nagibator666 said:

In the latter, he is very much even nothing. 

yeah, very much even nothing, in about one line, except for the lore, which is not a plot engine there, just a description of the world

Well, like shooting in a shooter is the main mechanic. Here she will have to deal with 60-70%

I have already written that this does not bother most of the co-op, the board is an example

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

1 minute ago, dozensnake said:

why are you looking for a plot?

Well, there is no overhauled Berntal in the role of the headgad.

2 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

if only in your world, futur soldier is the worst game in the series

Wildlens has 7 points, Futur Solder has 8 points. And don't give a damn about the grades, I was talking about the genre. The military coopchik for four was a breath of fresh air in 2012 until Borda 2 came out. People still play multiplayer.

n
nagibator666 07.08.21

Any bad mechanic can be justified this way. dozensnake you are the devil's advocate

And don't give a damn about the grades, I was talking about the genre. The military coopchik for four was a gulp

I, too, liked the Future more Wildlands. 

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

Well, there is no overhauled Berntal in the role of the headgad.

wow whose actor I hate in the game, well, all the plot of the parash !!!

you are the devil's advocate

I've already described my position a couple of times: it's funny with people who fly into the topic and make claims not on the merits, like where is the cool twisted plot ??? no??? well, the whole game is shit!

F
FreeFCA 07.08.21

The decanter, the top, of course, the light bulbs are just photorealistic.

Uncover the free wildlands or just ruin the impression?

x
xWhItEWoLFx 07.08.21

https://dtf.ru/games/49747-ohotniki-stanovyatsya-zhertvami-glavnoe-iz-pervyh-prevyu-ghost-recon-breakpoint

Still, I'll give the game a chance. I'm waiting for the beta.

s
spoloh 07.08.21

If the bots stop spawning endlessly, then I consider this to be a wild wine compared to the wildlands : frog27:

S
Shpak-G 07.08.21

Small offtopic.

Passed Wildlands at the start even before the advent of multiplayer and additional content. After the announcement of this part, I want to return. Now the question is: how much content has been introduced and is it worthy of reinstalling the game?

x
xWhItEWoLFx 07.08.21

Bottom line: the official forum is on fire, reddit is freaking out. And only in Runet no one still understood what was happening.

1. There will be no AI partners in the game. Either play solo or as a team with 4 other players. Oh yes, if you didn't manage to pick up the team, you play alone and if you get shot, then there will be no one to revive. No jokes, no comments (unless from a screaming schoolboy into the microphone), no customization of partners. No help from them, they cannot be sent to the attack, they cannot detect the enemy, sit at the machine gun in the car ... They are no more! And this is Gost Recon who has always been about the squad! Yes, now, like in the second division, you play either alone or with mimocrocs. Proof: https://clips.twitch.tv/RepleteDrabHornetOptimizePrime

2. Looter shooter. Yes, now, like in the second Division, falling equipment has its own rarity. Proof: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2052150-Tiered-loot-drops-in-Breakpoint

3. Drones. Yes, now, like in the second division, there are heaps of drones. And now you are fighting against high-tech mercenaries with a bunch of drones. Who Said Black Tusks?

4. Permanent internet connection. Yes, now without offline. Just like in the second division. Proof: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2052081-Offline-play

5. Most of the items (equipment / weapons, etc.) in the game will be unlocked only when you go through the campaign in a co-op. You play solo - you cannot unlock items during the passage. And in general "Play with friends or suffer": https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2052084-Tom-Clancy-s-Ghost-Recon-Breakpoint-Official-Gameplay-Walkthrough?p=14227909&viewfull=1# post14227909

Shpak-G If you take the paid two special stages, then you can go through them. Fallen Ghost is interesting. Narco Rouds is weak. Missions that were imported as event so-so. I can only mention one and this is where Sam Fisher is.

S
Shpak-G 07.08.21

xWhItEWoLFx lack of AI partners and forced co-op is not encouraging. The rest is far-fetched and is more likely to be expected than not.

Modified on May 10, 2019 by Shpak-G

B
Bushido20 07.08.21

1 hour ago, xWhItEWoLFx said:

Shpak-G If you take the paid two special stages, then you can go through them. Fallen Ghost is interesting. Narco Rouds is weak. Missions that were imported as event so-so. I can only mention one and this is where Sam Fisher is.

Items 2 and 5 are not encouraging, I wanted to run solo, now it’s definitely a drop, well, except perhaps to check out the beta if the key is sent. 

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

1 hour ago, xWhItEWoLFx said:

There will be no AI partners in the game. Either play solo or as a team with 4 other players. Oh yes, if you didn't manage to pick up the team, you play alone and if you get shot, then there will be no one to revive. No jokes, no comments (unless from a screaming schoolboy into the microphone), no customization of partners. No help from them, they cannot be sent to the attack, they cannot detect the enemy, sit at the machine gun in the car ... They are no more! And this is Gost Recon who has always been about the squad! Yes, now, like in the second division, you play either alone or with mimocrocs.

sounds interesting, pure rembo mod

n
nagibator666 07.08.21

It's even worse than I thought.

K
Ku6opr 07.08.21

dozensnake, finally explain why the shooting didn’t drive you.

23 hours ago, Velldanas said:

Future Soldier played more pleasantly in its time.

He was terrible. I didn't even finish playing it, it was so depressing.

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

5 minutes ago, Ku6opr said:

He was terrible. I didn't even finish playing it, it was so depressing.

Do not know. My friends and I went through 4 bodies 3-4 times. Then we sat on the waves and a bit in multiplayer.

x
xWhItEWoLFx 07.08.21

Ku6opr in Future Soldier, although the animations were cool as well as the production as a whole. in Wildlands, there was no production at all from the word at all. And 90% of cutscenes are two / three talking heads that move in the room. And all because of the open world. For me, Ghost Recon should have been exactly linear.

Modified May 11, 2019 by xWhItEWoLFx