3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VLQ 07.08.21 11:59 pm

Super mario odyssey

C2Bk4hZVQAEoRSy.jpg

Platform: Nintendo Switch

Developer / Publisher: Nintendo

Release date: 2017 Holiday

C2Bk5xtUoAAoSPc.jpgC2Bk5eOUUAEWHsx.jpgC2Bk4_JUsAEWlSS.jpg

124 Comments
Sort by:
-
-NWK- 08.08.21

How do you like the new Mario?

I'm only in the third kingdom now. I love.

How everything is played and looks, what the mechanics are cool and interesting, how visually and musically all this is presented - my compliments. The game feels like a real big adventure. 

I really like boss fights (which is very strange, since I don't like boss fights), yes, they are easy and not stressful yet, but how cool is it guys. Further it will be more difficult, I think. 

It is interesting to collect the moons, constantly come across some kind of mini-quests, riddles, puzzles. In general, the worlds are very different and it is interesting to study them. I bought myself some clothes - they let me into some closed club. So it makes sense to buy everything that is on sale.  

Sitting at work, thinking about Mario ...

A
ACE 08.08.21

1 hour ago, -NWK- said:

Sitting at work, thinking about Mario ...

I had this with Mario Galaxy. PPC could not want to run home to play the game

with odisi there is no such thing at all  : 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12: because I take the switch with me and can play Mario odisi even at work  : 57a8bd5a43147_FROG2: ninochka baby : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

-
-NWK- 08.08.21

I can't take Switch to work yet. :(

What else I liked was the photo mode. The game, of course, is not as beautiful as Horizon, but due to the cool and expressive animation of Mario and enemies, what kind of creative situations there are, interesting pictures turn out by themselves. Plus there are cool filters. Here Nintendo is also great, very well done. 

Hurry up the weekend ... : 57a8bd5bc0908_FROG8:

f
frozen_rain 08.08.21

And I only played for half an hour, because the game was activated at one in the morning, it was time to go (I liked the music very much, Mario's controls feel great, very responsive. The graphics are generally nice, but lacks clarity and anti-aliasing, I would prefer 30 frames, but with smoothing ladders.I also noticed that in dock mode, the cooler of the console is straining. 

I also sit at work and want to dump home as soon as possible to play))

i
iLisiy 08.08.21

Passed 2 levels, straight good. Mario didn’t go to 3d mario, not bad, but no more, but here it’s just super.

n
niksnake 08.08.21

-NWK-, when I saw the waterfalls in the second level, I just remembered about Horaisen, it looks very epic. And then I remembered that I had 0_0 on the Switch. The graphics are very cool, not stupidly update from WiiU. The worlds in the game required more elaboration, all sorts of optional effects, backdrops again. It can be seen that they came off on the details no worse than in Zelda. It is already clear that this is a real journey, where surprises fall like a cornucopia. 

This is how people who at work think about Baby and Odissi look like: 22780161_785317441676881_145513979991119

i
iLisiy 08.08.21

ACE Are you not vkurse, are all the tricks done on the pro controller? They showed how to throw a hat around, but how to run a wheel forward, I did not find it. I tried to play with Joikons, I didn't like it, the right stick is uncomfortable.

f
frozen_rain 08.08.21

iLisiy played the joycones in the holder, the hat was thrown forward with a wheel by shaking it, on about the same for sure.

A
ACE 08.08.21

21 minutes ago, iLisiy said:

ACE Are you not vkurse, are all the tricks done on the pro controller? They showed how to throw a hat around, but how to run a wheel forward, I did not find it. I tried to play with Joikons, I didn't like it, the right stick is uncomfortable.

Pull the console in a portable fashion to the side, up or down. The controller is the same. 

i
iLisiy 08.08.21

3 hours ago, frozen_rain said:

iLisiy played the joycones in the holder, the hat was thrown forward with a wheel by shaking it, on about the same for sure.

Well, in theory, I'll check it tomorrow, I'm leaving for poker today. It was just that when I threw about the controller, I threw it forward like a frisbee. If I pulled it to the side, I threw it around, but how I didn’t understand how the wheel was when you were pulling both joikons, it turned out at stake, it wasn’t on the controller. Ok I will look)

t
turbokeks 08.08.21

The tight control over motion is the only drawback of the game for me. Shaking the console in handheld mode is like : troll_face_10:

A
ACE 08.08.21

turbokeks in the game is not imprisoned for motion. bonus actions are optional - and for half the game I only had to use motion in 2 places to get the moon. I have already collected over 160 moons. that is, it is about 1.5%

moreover, there are so many moons in the game that in order to advance through the story, you need to collect only a quarter or a third at a location in order to fly away to the next

I'm looking for everything

for fun))

s
sqar 08.08.21

I went to buy Mario odyssey, in the end I also bought it with kralchat meat)

i
iLisiy 08.08.21

What do purple donuts give? Collected in the second world 47/50, I can't find 3.

J
Jaguarz55 08.08.21

in the desert, has anyone reached this moon on a pyramid in the air?

13nyQnO.jpg

UPD. I found everything. The answer is in another kingdom)

Modified on October 28, 2017 by Jaguarz55

A
ACE 08.08.21

2 hours ago, iLisiy said:

What do purple donuts give? Collected in the second world 47/50, I can't find 3.

Purple currency is unique for each kingdom and can be used to buy unique items in the store. Usually, if you put them on, you can get into the previously closed door with the moon. A piece to decorate the Odyssey

C
Chuvakstepan 08.08.21

How many kingdoms are there in the game? Already passed two in a couple of hours, while nothing zadrachivaya. Is the game really short?

Fuh, I found out that there are much more worlds in the game than shown in the videos)

N
NSwitch 08.08.21

1 hour ago, Chuvakstepan said:

How many kingdoms are there in the game? Already passed two in a couple of hours, while nothing zadrachivaya. Is the game really short?

Fuh, I found out that there are much more worlds in the game than shown in the commercials)

Mario was never particularly short, especially when put together. 

I played for about an hour. I don't really like Mario, but again addictive, some kind of drug addiction. 

-
-NWK- 08.08.21

Haha, after Mario crashes into a cactus, he has needles sticking out of his nose for a while. Such great attention to detail! 

The great news is that not all kingdoms are shown in the video. 

n
niksnake 08.08.21

For myself, I decided that I will not collect everything at once, then I will return to each kingdom more than once) When I reached the first cool boss, I went crazy from the epic, so cinematic Mario was never before, just a 3-D cartoon. 

The loading of new levels is very cool, you don't notice them.