3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 08.08.21 12:00 am

American McGee`s Alice 2: Madness Returns

Developer - Spicy Horse
Publisher - EA
Genre - Horror, Action-Adventure, Platform
Release Date - June 14th, 2011
Platforms - Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
Budget - $ 15M

: love:

[youtube] http://www.youtube .com / watch? v = _suui41cFDQ [/ youtube]

This will be epic wines 8)
69 Comments
Sort by:
O
OkaRin 08.08.21

Yes, the trailers are intriguing).
Details from the trial demo:
[url = http: //www.siliconera.com/2011/03/08/alice-madness-returns-hands-on-takes-us-way-down-the-rabbit-hole/ ] http://www.siliconera.com/2011/03/08/al ... bbit-hole / [/ url]

And some extracts:
[quote]
Here are some details about Alice: Madness Returned that were not seen in the demo.

* The executioner taunts Alice throughout the level by appearing to fight and then retreating.
* The demo level takes place late in the game, the segment was from the fourth realm.
* Alice: Madness Returns has six realms to play and each one has a different theme.
* Alice changes her costume to fit into the realms.
* In addition to collecting memories and teeth, Alice: Madness Returns has other goals like "peppering snouts." [/ Quote]

l
lalilulelo 08.08.21

Does McGee do the same?

O
OkaRin 08.08.21

[b] lalilulelo [/ b], Yes. McGee in person, with a team in Shanghai.

l
lalilulelo 08.08.21

[b] Taelsien [/ b], that's good, the first part was great. Although his last games were not very good, Grim was funny, but annoying, Bed dei LA generally somehow eeeeeeee

O
OkaRin 08.08.21

[b] lalilulelo [/ b], I have the same feeling), the first Alice remained unsurpassed.
It's good that I returned to the brainchild, which brought fame and turned out the best :).
So far, at least - in terms of design, the game is already catchy.

A
ACE 08.08.21

Yes, the design and animation in the game are awesome. I hope that the game mechanics will be worked out.

By the way, I came across information about the sales of the original
[quote] According to an interview with American McGee, Alice sold over 1 million copies on the PC platform alone, contrary to reports saying it sold poorly. [/ Quote]

hmm ... from- why then Rogue Entertainment was closed: confused:

l
lalilulelo 08.08.21

[b] Taelsien [/ b], well, Scrapland was also gorgeous, passed with pleasure.
[b] ACE [/ b], it's just that EA was then like Activization now.

A
ACE 08.08.21

[b] lalilulelo [/ b], and EA where? Rogue was an independent company. Their last project was counter-strike air conditioning, which Valv covered and handed it over to the gearbox. Rogue employees join Nerve Software after studio closure

l
lalilulelo 08.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], well then maybe just a studio reformation or just some financial problems. Although EA was also wildly fierce at that time, you never know: trollface:

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

Nobody has downloaded Che Alice yet?

L
Lazio 08.08.21

[quote name = "dozensnake"] Che Alice has not been downloaded yet? [/ quote]

I'm downloading ... really at work ... I'll play tomorrow I think

G
Guest 08.08.21

[Quote] And so, judging by the beginning, it’s even nothing game. The music and design are cool. [/ Quote]
[quote] I will not skate a review, but I did not expect to write a game at all (maybe just a little). The game was just great.
p. s began to play the same Duke and this one at the same time almost, Duke is already gathering dust on the shelf [/ quote]
[quote] played for almost 2 hours, very addictive, pleases [/ quote]
[quote] at the lightest it will be difficult too,
but the

game is passable super English not ngen everything is clear [/ quote]
[quote] came home, installed the game on the screw, the atmosphere in the city is good, only it is not clear that the
textures are blurred ... I got into vile of tears - beauty !!!

take to 360y license to the same there seem to be the code for the first part in the live! [/ quote]
[quote] Pasay game terribly delayed, this fairy-tale atmosphere, beautiful scenery, and all the mini-games), I was at the time first part, this one is no worse =) [/ quote]
[quote] Oh, it's all the same Alice who was 10 years ago only better. The graphics are just lovely, and the animation of movements cannot be conveyed in words, the combat system has been improved, and the puzzles have become even more interesting, the atmosphere is so addictive. My rating is 10/10. Everyone who loves the old school, slasher, puzzles, and a lot of fun to play definitely! [/ Quote]
[quote] play together with her daughter, the game is good, even addictive, it will be better all the latest games, but scary for the kids, a daughter sometimes face covers, especially at the beginning with a hare [/ quote]
Judging by the feedback from those who downloaded it, it turned out to be a very, very good game.

Interesting. I'll have to look. Hike, the OPM curve was = /.

K
Kira-San 08.08.21

Ohh, what a pity - the game is boring, the game seems to be not integral, it is broken by pieces that are absurdly connected. There are no words about the weapon, the knife is tiny compared to the cleaver in the first part, and the peppers are stupid. There is no such variety of wonderful arsenal :(. And most importantly WHERE MUSIC ??? I still remember and can sing melodic and eerie melodies, here they swept over moronic drums (bam-bam-bam-bam), such a sound accompaniment should add drive and what? I myself reached the Hatter, and looking at the level I see the remade parts from the first Alice. Not a lot of imagination left then ...
I will certainly go through the game, but maybe something worthwhile will come next. Better again for the 20th time 1 part to pass.

X
XPEH 08.08.21

Olo, why is there silence in the subject? I played for a couple of hours, like ok. There is a certain feeling of being drawn out, of course, and these fights are somehow annoying a little, but the atmosphere of shizo is present, and this is the main thing that I expected from the game)

L
Legioner 08.08.21

Respond. Was it leaked to the pc? : |

b
burn 08.08.21

[quote name = "Legioner"] Please respond. Was it leaked to the pc? : | [/ quote] No.

M
MUKUMUKU 08.08.21

Something sad reviews some (((
now I don't even know whether to buy or not ((

A
ACE 08.08.21

The Official Playstation Magazine - 5/10
Game Informer - 6.75 / 10

f
fist_exe 08.08.21

suddenly not shit. Or rather, it is certainly crooked and outdated, but art pulls out everything in general. The case when looking around is more interesting than anything else.

and this, I already faintly remember the first part, but [spoil] Cheshire then flunked the same? [/ spoil]

L
Legioner 08.08.21

[quote name = "ACE"] The Official Playstation Magazine - 5/10
Game Informer - 6.75 / 10 [/ quote] the
stump was clear from the very beginning that it was a trash. : uzi: