3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 08.08.21 12:00 am

American McGee`s Alice 2: Madness Returns

Developer - Spicy Horse
Publisher - EA
Genre - Horror, Action-Adventure, Platform
Release Date - June 14th, 2011
Platforms - Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
Budget - $ 15M

: love:

[youtube] http://www.youtube .com / watch? v = _suui41cFDQ [/ youtube]

This will be epic wines 8)
69 Comments
Sort by:
t
topsy_kcrets 08.08.21

[b] Lyusik [/ b], thank you
Then it's generally great, I no longer regret what I bought: gigi:

V
Vario 08.08.21

[b] topse_crets [/ b], has not passed yet, but I like the game so far. I don't understand that some are attacking her

D
DS5OOO 08.08.21

normal game, 8 points pulls exactly
4.5 chapters I liked the most

S
Shibito 08.08.21

[quote] I don't understand that some are attacking her [/ quote]

Not enough blood & guts !!!

R
Retrokun 08.08.21

I liked the second one that the Hatter has in the style of steam punk, and the fourth one that

many people don't like the card airy one that at the end of the game actions like put a time bomb on the button and quickly jump on the platforms that appeared

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 15 hours 52 minutes 49 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

everything passed. on medness they pulled current for the last 2 levels Boss only one final

P
Petty 08.08.21

I'm going through. I've been playing for a long time, but still in the first chapter. The game is very long, which is good.
I like everything very much. The main plus is great design, great concept. Platform elements are also great. The combat system is not up to par, but it doesn't spoil the experience of the game much. Also, the game is not rich enough. "Alice" lacks adventure components. There are jumping on platforms, there are fights with enemies, but "take the key there and insert it there" is not.
Objectively, the game deserves 7.5 points, but I will give it 7.75. : mrgreen:
If you've missed the PS1-era platformers, this is the game for you.

N
NotaKuroi 08.08.21

Finally, FINALLY passed. It was boring for God knows how many hours. It became really interesting only when I got to the world of the Queen of Hearts, where the blackness begins. In general, this is perhaps the most successful chapter in the entire game. The final was not impressive. In general, expectations were not even half justified, the feeling as if a lot of the plot and all the bosses, except for the final one, were cut out of the game at the last moment.
I did not understand everything in the plot, because in English. Someone tell me okay, what and how?
If I understood everything correctly, then
[spoil] The psychiatrist is the main villain, killed her entire family, brought Alice to the handle and repaired with a prostitute. And he also raped her sister ani_omg
Maybe I'm wrong, but at the end Alice mentioned prostitution in plain text. In general, the ending is certainly incomprehensible, as I understand it, she was stuck in her fantasies.
And it also seems to me that she completely went off the roof (note that after the world of the Queen of Worms she was shaved in a straitjacket in a dork, and, in fact, her walks in the real world are not shown anymore) and simply pushed all the blame on the psychologist, after all, judging by the same initial video of the first part, a kerosene lamp, which was swept away by a careless cat, became the cause of the fire. In short, the campaign is now Alice happy in her fantasies, and her physical shell exists as an insane vegetable in a terrible psychiatric hospital. Hmm, I realized this while I was explaining .. A cruel situation turns out pah [/ spoil]

e
exbitionist 08.08.21

ooooh Alice, what a cutie she is here: love:. An excellent continuation of a great game. Of course, those who are familiar with the book will get more pleasure (than those who are familiar with Wonderland from Burten's film, and only know about the looking glass from Yalo's adventures). Carroll built a playfully absurd, ironic and intelligent universe, McGee picked it up and built a hysterical pathology.
An ordinary storyline and nitsche so platforming, divorced in an excellent plot, which closer to the finale will make you shudder from hopelessness and the chains that have piled on Alice's fragile shoulders. Few minigames, various worlds, authentic London, beautiful and coolly stylized animation cutscenes, cool voice acting and unforgettable hair - all with love and soul ....... except that it saddens - bottomless skirt: gigi:

PS. Somewhere in the middle of the game, I began to catch myself thinking that the whole action was quite similar to psykonauts ...... McGee seemed to hear me and threw his heartfelt greetings to Schafer.
[spoil] [img] http://i56.tinypic.com/155idxj.jpg [/ img] [/ spoil]
PPP. electronics uvazhuha that published the game for a handful of fans and shareware threw the original into the box (I can't understand how I passed it on a nightmarer in the past).

[b] Blacknote [/ b],
[spoil] [offtopic] Psychiatrist raped his sister (she's about 6-8 years old): sets fire to the house to cover up her tracks. He is also the owner of an orphanage for mentally ill children (orphans), whom after "treatment" (hypnosis) he sells / gives to pimps.
[Quote] just shoved all the blame on the psychologist, because, judging by the same initial video of the first part, a kerosene lamp, which was swept away by a careless cat, became the cause of the fire. [/ quote]
no, the reason is Angus Bambi (he admits this at the very end, on the pyrone), the cat is guilty of arson - Alice was hammered in with the help of hypnosis.
[Quote] In short, the campaign is now Alice happy in her fantasies, and her physical shell exists as an insane vegetable in a terrible psychiatric hospital. Hmm, I realized this while I was explaining .. A cruel alignment turns out pah [/ quote]
she lived in a hospital for about 10 years before the events of madnesreturn, so she is no stranger to [/ offtopic] [/ spoil]

N
NotaKuroi 08.08.21

[b] exbitionist [/ b]
[spoil] Well, that is, she destroyed the psychiatrist only in her mind, "shoving it under the hellish train"? [/ spoil]

e
exbitionist 08.08.21

[b] Blacknote [/ b], [spoil] about the psychiatric hospital - these are her memories when she was treated there (before the orphanage). Angus is actually under the train; accordingly, Ellis is freed from the guilt that mentally tortured her (as a result of which Wonderland was disfigured), and the fact that London is suddenly mixed with Wonderland (not mutilated) is an image that Ellis has finally found peace of mind. [/ spoil]

V
Vario 08.08.21

Rusik from ZoG has appeared. By the way, he is much better than the previous one from the antichrist.

N
NotaKuroi 08.08.21

[quote name = "Vario"] Rusik from ZoG has appeared. By the way, he is much better than the previous one from the antichrist. [/ Quote]
Where were they before (I have already completed the game and deleted it. I will not be enough for the second playthrough: brash:

t
topsy_kcrets 08.08.21

[Quote] McGee seemed to hear me and threw heartfelt greetings to Schafer [/ quote]
In the credits, by the way, too, Sanks was in a hurry
I 'm playing, finally. I like everything: platforming is not annoying, the action mechanics are well assembled, although the arsenal is not as diverse as in the first, but everything is in place and works. It's a pity there are no finishing moves.
Designed by TRUUUU. Alice is back.
And rusik is buzzing, otherwise I don't understand everything.
PS did not find the original in the box, pichal, and no buns at all, what's the point of this their origin

V
Vario 08.08.21

[b] topse_crets [/ b], so the first part is built into Mednes. There is also a button in the "Play American McGee's Alice" menu.

t
topsy_kcrets 08.08.21

[b] Vario [/ b], no, I was looking for it too.
As I understand it, this is a feature of the origin version. EA, so that they ...
[quote] The full edition came out for PC only in digital form [/ quote]
that's what it is: facepalm: I
wonder if I attached the game in their origin by the code, can I download the number later or not.

D
Dro 08.08.21

it is said that when creating the first Alice, McGee actually used LSD. And later he stopped.
may be connected with this and his complete creative impotence in recent years.

I'd rather replay the first part by 360 than play the ordinary Madness Returns

Load, Save, Delete
[img] http://lurkmore.ru/images/5/58/LSD.png [/ img]

N
Nec 08.08.21

[quote name = "topse_crets"] [b] Vario [/ b], no, I was looking for it too.
As I understand it, this is a feature of the origin version. EA, so that they ...
[quote] The full edition came out for PC only in digital form [/ quote]
that's what it is: facepalm: I
wonder if I attached the game in their origin by the code, I can then download the number or not. [/ quote]

Well, earlier in the EA store it was possible to do this.
It was very convenient, I bought ME2, attached the code to the account and uploaded the correct English version of the game

F
Formalin 08.08.21

The game is rare and dull shit. I dropped it in the second chapter, the game just got sick of me and I felt like with every minute of the game, a hundred sperm cells were dying: raisins2:

F
FairyFaily 08.08.21

The game turned out to be one of the main disappointments for me this year. The first part was more interesting for me (although maybe because I was 14 years old then) The management is terrible.

V
Vario 08.08.21

The controls are very ok @ I play on the gamepad