3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Humidifier 08.08.21 12:03 am

Outriders

2f825a2bf4f9c9e3888740d6947b2cf3.png

Developer: People Can Fly

Publisher: Square Enix

Genre: N A

Platforms: N A

Release date: N A

Spoiler

New game from People Can Fly (Painkiller, Bulletstorm).

Modified on June 9, 2019 by Megalocyte
122 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALF_9010 08.08.21

New screenshots and a trailer for co-op gameplay for Outriders.

me12BigjU-CmHNV485_Jvg.png? 800-auto

Square Enix released several new screenshots and a co-op gameplay trailer today for their upcoming RPG shooter Outriders. These new screenshots showcase the Technomancer class. The new trailer also showcases his abilities during one of the many challenging battles.

Outriders is an aggressive and brutal RPG shooter that combines truly freeform weapons and abilities. In addition, the game promises to challenge you to define your playstyle and master the synergies between your abilities, class builds and equipment. Players will be able to play alone or in a team with two other players.

Bartek Kmita, Creative Director of People Can Fly, said:

“Technomancer is an exciting and flexible class that can be anything from crowd-oriented support to a powerful artillery piece that deals high damage. They are a great addition to any team. Co-op play at OUTRIDERS is an intense and challenging experience that allows for a wide variety of team interactions and power combinations. Players will need to truly master their team tactics to tackle some of the toughest challenges in the game. ” Spoiler

OKAs7Rq6YPk7Ud0cuFn7Bg.png? 800-auto

i02nDt22ECBfFRA_6VgSfw.png? 800-auto

QSkah-RFzxhtDFsm_K6dvA.png? 800-auto

A
ALF_9010 08.08.21

T
Tilk siper 08.08.21

A month left before the release of the game. I'm thinking of taking it, it's like People Can Fly here, a studio, I hope they won't disappoint with the shooter part ...

m
musicant 08.08.21

At 02.01.2021 at 18:48, Tilk Siper said:

A month left before the release of the game. I'm thinking of taking it, it's like People Can Fly here, a studio, I hope they won't disappoint with the shooter part ...

Digits, damage sponges. Clearly all this wildly resembles any generic jerk off. Will repeat the fate of the anthem, most likely.

N
Nikita K 08.08.21

By the way, I like it .. I'm even waiting) But in such games there are a lot of nuances .. They tell beautifully, but an absolutely empty game comes out ... I hope there will be at least something in this)

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

looks even worse than a warframe and why is it needed when it's free

A
ALF_9010 08.08.21

Spoiler

According to the specs, PC gamers will need at least an Intel i5 3470 or AMD FX-8350 with 8GB of RAM and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750Ti or AMD Radeon R9 270X. The game will also support DirectX 11 and DirectX 12. In addition, Outriders will require 70 GB of free hard disk space.

9brVkuVlewJ7aGmmJ3Dh5Q.jpeg? 800-auto

Outriders will offer a FOV slider as well as an FPS limiter. It will also allow you to tweak a number of parameters such as textures, shadows, and viewing distance.

mNt12xWXAHHgxeWfgEk_kg.jpeg? 800-auto

XiPewGUfDDdHQkvyDDw0WA.jpeg? 800-auto

The game will also support NVIDIA DLSS technology. NVIDIA cardholders can also count on Ansel support.

Outriders will launch on April 1st for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on Steam, and later on Stadia.

In addition, the publisher has released a trailer that focuses on the various technologies that will be featured in the PC version.

And new gameplay.

Modified on January 25 by ALF_9010

A
ALF_9010 08.08.21

Everything you need to know about Outriders' generous demo.

Outriders is a brand new loot shooter from Square Enix and People Can Fly. If the pre-release materials do not convince you, then a demo version will be released on February 25. The developers talked about what you need to know about it on Twitter.

This will be a demo version, not a beta test. It is open to absolutely all players, has no time limit and will remain available even after the launch of the final version. The demo will be released on PC (Steam and streaming via GeForce NOW), PlayStation and Xbox. It looks like Stadia and the Epic Games Store are being left out. The minimum download size is 24 GB on PC and 22 GB on consoles. No preboot is planned, after installation the client may grow in size. Network play supported. Cross-play is provided in the demo, but in the form of a "beta" - it must be enabled in the settings.  

In terms of content, the demo includes the following:

Prologue and introductory chapter. Fight with Gauss, after which the main storyline in the demo ends. However, when you finish with Gauss, some side quests unlock, so you can go back and explore the world. The demo has all four character classes and six save slots. The maximum level of your hero is seventh. Thanks to this, you can get the fourth ability, rearrange skills and get two points for the pumping tree. The dynamic difficulty increases with the level of the world to the fifth - the chances of falling out of the legendary loot remain extremely small. The demo has a limit on the amount of resources that you can keep with you. According to the developers, this is necessary so that players cannot farm to capacity and break their economy, when the character is transferred from the demo to the full version. However, they promise to make the restriction not too strict. The progress from the demo is carried over to the full version, but within the platform. That is, for example, if you played the demo on Steam and then bought the game from the Epic Games Store, then progress will not be saved. You can stream the demo as much as you like. The only but - at the end of the demo, a trailer with licensed music is launched, so at this point the authors recommend to be careful.

The Outriders demo will start on February 25 at 20:00 Moscow time, and the release version will start on April 1. In total, more than a month to understand whether you need it at all!

rqMgKscxsG_QuRdL0O-1IQ.jpeg? 800-auto Modified February 22 by ALF_9010

A
ALF_9010 08.08.21

On February 25th, a demo version of the co-op action movie Outriders will appear on PC and consoles. A video of the project with Russian subtitles has appeared on the network, in which users are told “10 reasons to play the Outriders demo”.

The demo includes all four character classes available in the game. Supports cooperative play, cross-platform play and data transfer from the demo to the final release. As part of the demo, you can evaluate the character editor, the introduction to the campaign lasting about three hours, and a number of side quests.

G
Ghost from the Desk 08.08.21

And the servers are. It reminds me of something.

c5cc8387f9537fc4c4d4344e51966ef4.jpg

M
Mountain View 08.08.21

A
ALF_9010 08.08.21

So far, the game is clearly better than Anthem.

G
Ghost from the Desk 08.08.21

Videos in 30 fps or what? With gameplay from 60 to jump into videos with 30 PPC of course. 

S
Smitt 08.08.21

Some illegitimate son of Anfem and Alex with a budget of 3 kopecks, who does not even try to pretend that he understands wat ze fak is going he ... nooo, the game still has its own little shit, sometimes a pleasant setting and, suddenly, liked it ru voice acting.

But this opinion is on the first few missions. In general, it was the + - of the above, judging by the display of the game, that I was waiting for.

Modified on February 25 by Smitt

S
Stepan 08.08.21

Funny grass. It physically hurts me to look at her. The impact from the default guns is so-so. 

F
Freeman 08.08.21

By the way, you hear about the cross-platform?

R
Rzhevscky 08.08.21

4 minutes ago, Freeman said:

By the way, you hear about the cross-platform?

Well, in the game itself, you can turn on crossplay. There is a footnote that works in beta mode. How to invite friends from other platforms - xs. There is a suspicion that so far only a random selection. 

R
Rzhevscky 08.08.21

Freeman is a small update. 

In the game, through the menu, you can either create a code for the crossplay, or join the player using the code. 

N
Nikita K 08.08.21

Even while everything is debatable .. It seems that the game works stably without lags yes! But screensavers are a nightmare! 30 fps and a constantly twitching camera .. When the character runs, everything becomes so soapy) Annoying delays when you press somewhere! All you need to hold in the menu to make it work .. The character can stick to the shelter with the prototype ... I want it faster and faster! Click and done. The shooting seems to be not bad! But I didn’t like the moment that the enemies didn’t react much to bullets! That is, they continue to shoot at you and do something there! Perhaps I find fault! But somehow it’s not fun to stuff it into your head and he answered you xD Everyone doesn’t give a shit so to speak! But in general, in such games everything is decided by the end game .. If everything is ok there, then the game seems to me to turn out not bad) And if it is empty, it will go to the trash heap, like the one who got rid of the bivare 

R
Rzhevscky 08.08.21

1 hour ago, Nikita K said:

Even while everything is debatable .. It seems that the game works stably without lags yes! But screensavers are a nightmare! 30 fps and a constantly twitching camera .. When the character runs, everything becomes so soapy) Annoying delays when you press somewhere! You need to hold everything in the menu for it to work .. The character can stick to the shelter with the prototype ...

I would also add that for some reason it may not stick to exactly the same shelter behind which you are sitting now. What is the difference that sticks here, but not there - xs. 

In one place, the camera was stuck so that changing the shoulder did not help. 

Barely noticeable point of sight - do not bring the barrel in advance, nor throw the skill normally.

Why the grenades in one case are thrown immediately, and in the other they are offered to choose where (with the trajectory and the affected area) - I did not understand. 

Well, by class - he threw a turret by a technomaniac - she fell fig knows where he is flying. Ricochet from everything. Pulling a pyromancer using two buttons - who invented that?