3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Humidifier 08.08.21 12:03 am

Outriders

2f825a2bf4f9c9e3888740d6947b2cf3.png

Developer: People Can Fly

Publisher: Square Enix

Genre: N A

Platforms: N A

Release date: N A

Spoiler

New game from People Can Fly (Painkiller, Bulletstorm).

Modified on June 9, 2019 by Megalocyte
122 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zend 08.08.21

Great news! 
I will go through the story with a friend in a co-op and see how it goes next. 

L
Ligfip1 08.08.21

consolation prize so to speak

N
Nikita K 08.08.21

Well, it's too early to talk about failure) Let's see if the end game there will be at the level so to speak! To be honest, I don't really believe in it myself! But for some reason I want something interesting in the style of diablo from shooters only! 

A
Ark 08.08.21

I think the game will pay off due to the deal with the game pass (as it was with the medium). Let's play with a friend, so there is 1 place for coop) 

A
ALF_9010 08.08.21

Spoiler bsjFCgfEG4kjNnCaJCLFVQ.jpeg? 800-auto

Public opinion about the fantastic shooter Outriders has changed dramatically in a short time after the release of the demo version. Initially, the People Can Fly studio project was treated with skepticism - the loot-shooter niche is already very cluttered - but now the majority of players are waiting for Outriders. Bonuses from the community in the karma of the creators are also added by their attitude to microtransactions.

GamingBolt journalists talked with creative director Bartek Kmita and studio lead designer Petr Novakovsky and here's what they found out:

“We prefer the old school: we just finish the game and give it to the players without even thinking about microtransactions and game passes. At some point, it was easier for us to start thinking about just giving players a complete product. We think people will like this offer. "

“Of course, this does not mean that we completely abandon the idea of ​​adding something like a battle pass or its equivalent later. But no microtransactions. It will be something more for players who want to delve deeper into the world of the game. [...] Do we want to improve the game and its mechanics? Of course, but not in the form of microtransactions. "

The latest Outriders trailer summarizes everything you need to know about the game.

73ASet-rTVaWW3cR8qxlSw.png.webp? 800-auto

Square Enix and People Can Fly unveiled a new Outriders trailer during their recent Square Enix Presents event, and it summarizes everything you need to know about the upcoming RPG shooter.

If you've looked at any of the previous trailers, broadcasts, extensive previews, or the free demo released on all available platforms, you won't find any new information in this trailer. It is six minutes long, which summarizes the game's history, character classes, endgame content, and more.

The only thing that can be new for players is additional locations that they will get to on Enoch. Eagle's Peak will provide players with a snowy mountain biome to conquer, as well as dense jungle with different types of enemies specially adapted to their natural habitat. These environments should provide much-needed variety beyond the war-torn battlefields that feature prominently in the early parts of the game.

A
ALF_9010 08.08.21

Developers: "Outriders won't have problems with PS4 and Xbox One like Cyberpunk 2077"

qTamDLOkDGgjQF-5G5vi1Q.jpeg? 800-auto

People Can Fly's RPG shooter developers Outriders, Game Director Bartek Kmita and Lead Developer Piotr Nowakowski, recently gave a new interview. When asked about the situation with Cyberpunk 2077 and if they faced similar problems, the developers said that they had to struggle with their own problems during development, but Outriders is in a different situation and works great on consoles.

“I don’t know exactly what problems CD Projekt RED had with their game,” they said. “We see results, and they were not as expected. Of course, we have our own problems that we need to overcome. And looking at the game that is currently being played on consoles, I don't think we need to overcome similar problems, and the game works well that on the previous generation consoles, on the next generation consoles. So yeah, I do not expect that we will have similar problems like other developers'.

Outriders will launch on April 1st for PS5, Xbox Series X / S, PS4, Xbox One, PC and Stadia. On Xbox, it will also be available through Game Pass on day one.

A
Arein 08.08.21

By the way, the demo came to me, for the most part it was the plot (such a crazy Mad Max in space), although the gameplay is all crooked, but driving - of course I would not buy it (even at a discount), but in the gamepass I would be happy to do it).

L
Ligfip1 08.08.21

1 hour ago, Arein said:

so badass Mad Mac

T. e Rage, Borderlands

N
Nikita K 08.08.21

And I even hypanul a little bit .. pre-ordered karoch) I cleaned the inventory in incentive .. it turned out with a 50% discount, so to speak xD I don’t know why, but I want to believe that the game is not one-time and it will have something to do after the plot! Yes, and I liked the plot itself, in general, that .. I wonder what will happen next) Karoch waiting for something like a destiny .. Well, it seems like according to the description, something like that should be! Chances are really not 100 clear) But nothing .. I somehow bought loybreakers for 999 .. Soon it seemed to become free) And then they closed the project altogether .. So nothing) I have experience I will survive xD

A
Ark 08.08.21

Nikita K I'm waiting in the game pass, I'll sit down. I also pin my hopes on the game

K
KOZIK LAVEY 08.08.21

17 hours ago, Nikita K said:

But nothing .. I somehow bought loybreakers for 999 .. Soon it seemed to become free) And then the project was closed altogether .. So nothing) I have experience I will survive xD

Unfortunately, it did not manage to become free. In general, I really liked the igruha at one time, it is unrealistically driving, if you look at it. Cliffy knows how to get into high-end meat shootouts. It is a pity that I didn’t come out on Boxing. With Pass, she probably would have had a better chance. : 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:
ps I never regret that I rated it so highly in the review on the main https://gamemag.ru/reviews/lawbreakers-ps4

Modified on March 30 by KOZIK LAVEY

G
Greidis 08.08.21

I really liked the game, we are waiting for it with friends, but it seems to me that the game will fall into such a gray zone and no one will need it. They are advertised and positioned as a game without live service and that they are for players who just want to play single or co-op with a friend. Yes, only such people do not need these games at all. And those who respect loot shooters are already betraying their feelings, because it is unclear how much she will satisfy their desires and I think they will quickly jump off her. It seems that the developers want to eat the fish and sit down.: 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

N
Nikita K 08.08.21

KuP9I No, it is definitely not purely about the plot) Here end game content is still declared! True, here is its quality and all that is still completely unclear! 

A
Ark 08.08.21

If you install New Zealand, you can already play the gamepass 

T
TheVS 08.08.21

Passed the prologue and one mission, in general I even liked it despite the backward grafon.

There are two points that I absolutely didn’t like:

- The control took me back to the days when I first tried to play a shooter on a gamepad. You can't just copy from weights or fortnight, you must definitely come up with your own crooked shit with an insane sense.

- Some kind of crutches with the choice of selection of players instead of using the machine with random randomness, as in the same destiny.

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

By the way, on the box, we fixed the frame-pacing and input lag?

I played the demo on both platforms and on ps5 it was much more pleasant to play pusho there were no problems mentioned

G
Greidis 08.08.21

34 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

By the way, on the box, we fixed the frame-pacing and input lag?

I played the demo on both platforms and on ps5 it was much more pleasant to play pusho there were no problems mentioned

I read that the Pepes corrected the imput lag has not yet been checked

B
Blaze 08.08.21

In some cutscenes, the most jackal tearing right in the middle of the screen: 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

A
ALF_9010 08.08.21

Spoiler

Basic moments:

Lots of bug fixes, including the malfunctioning of some mods in the Legendary weapon.

Balance changes for many items, mods, enemies and loot drops.

Balancing is an ongoing process, and we've learned a lot from internal tests, pre-play sessions in the Insiders program, and demos over the past months. However, we are confident that we will continue to learn more after the launch of the base game and feedback provided by you, our community. Keep going! Crossplay will no longer be in Beta mode and will be enabled by default.  

PC players will be able to add cross-platform players they previously played with to their friends lists.

Please note that if you disable crossplay, the game will not be able to throw you in matchmaking mode with players who have it enabled. Even if you are playing on the same platform. But direct player invites will work.  

DirectX 12 will be enabled by default on the PC.

Added "Quick Mark" function for your inventory.

This will allow you to massively mark all items based on their rarity with one or two button presses, instead of marking items individually (which is still possible if needed).  

Cover system improvements

Improvement of the voting system for movement used in the group

Added information about the internal cooldown mechanics of mods to their descriptions.

Day One Patch

Lots of bug fixes and improvements, with particular attention to the final chapters of the game.

Performance improvements for speed / freezes seen in the demo

Improved camera smoothing in cutscenes and dialogues. This should reduce camera shake that some players struggle with.

Increase the frame rate in videos / dialogues

On a PC, you can select the frame rate for videos - 30, 60, 90 or 120 frames per second

Spoiler

Square Enix and People Can Fly are not going to make Outriders your typical game-service - for example, it will not have microtransactions. There is no PvP either - only co-op. Nevertheless, Outriders are not happy with cheaters - they are preparing a separate cauldron in digital hell.

In a fresh post on Reddit, the authors describe what awaits the cheaters who come across:

The punishment applies to the entire account, not just the character. Matchmaking cuts off cheaters from honest players, which is why the search for partners is likely to be significantly delayed. You can still play solo. A watermark is forcibly imposed on the cheater's in-game interface: for example, it is useful for identifying videos that were recorded on a faulty account.

IF3TNiT8KNJliZ9Ziz8weg.jpeg? 800-auto

Cheating is considered the following:

Intentionally launching the game on a PC without the Easy Anti-Cheat protection system. Modifying game files to take advantage of the character (for example, changing the level, skills, inventory, and so on). External modifications for manipulating game time (for example, for premature rotation of goods from merchants or getting a new portion of regular trials). Using trainers or similar programs. Using aimbots, wolhacs or similar programs. Programs to improve performance (such as RivaTuner) are not considered cheating. Rk9r4iGmBOd_pO0QBBgWkw.jpeg? 800-auto

As the developers write, at the time when two million people played the demo, there were only 200 obvious cheaters among them - or 0.01%. The team assumes that in the full version of Outriders, the ratio will be about the same, but, as you might already understand, the game rogues will not be given a chance.

If someone cheated in the demo “just to try”, People Can Fly gives one chance for redemption: before switching to the full version of Outriders, you need to remove absolutely all characters and their things from the demo. Otherwise, the account will be branded.

Outriders kicks off on April 1st.

Bans / stigma for trainers. : 57a8bd5d80135_FROG15:

In a game where there is no PvP. : frog25:

Modified April 1 by ALF_9010

A
Arein 08.08.21

28 minutes ago, ALF_9010 said:

Bans / stigma for trainers. : 57a8bd5d80135_FROG15:

In a game where there is no PvP. : frog25:

They do everything right - it's still an online co-op game, I would not want Vasya Pupkin to fly into any thread of the raid and vanshot all the bosses.