3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
themoderat 08.08.21 12:24 am

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

So, the new game from Koji Igarashi, Bachi Castlevania - Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night!

Bloodstained-Final.png

"It's one of the key reasons I left Konami; the fans wanted it, and the company wasn't going in that direction", Koji Igarashi.

Kickstarter

Twitter

Platforms: PS4, XBOX ONE, PC, WII U, PS VITA

Estimated release date: March 2017

By genre, this is a classic side-scrolling platformer with RPG and crafting elements

IMPORTANT: Michiru Yamane is responsible for the soundtrack, who previously enjoyed her work in Castlevania: Bloodlines. Her music for Symphony of the Night can rightfully be considered, if not the best, then one of the best in the series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWrD0QMZc_s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TzfM6QUs6A

Modified June 6, 2015 by themoderat
124 Comments
Sort by:
d
delete 08.08.21

For one and a half lem they will add a new BOSS, BOSS is cool, you need more BOSS.

To see the following opening, you need to get the lenses :-D: up:

E
El Shadda1 08.08.21

Comrades, who are deeply in the subject, besides the masterpiece of the Symphony, what else can you play in the series? I mean classic Japanese? Well, or according to the principle - the Symphony is the best, and the second place is ...?

Mirror of Faith

S
SENEL 08.08.21

I liked the Mirror, but I would not advise because it seems too oak, in terms of design, that there are some animations. It would be better to do some sort of sellershading visually.

o
ole7959 08.08.21

[quote name = 'delete' timestamp = '1431451067' post = '4816241'] For one and a half lem they will add a new BOSS, BOSS is cool, you need more BOSS. [/ quote]

really strange xD

[quote name = 'delete' timestamp = '1431451067' post = '4816241'] To see the next discovery you need to get lenses [/ quote]

I didn't understand this at all there are 999999 achievements that need to be opened somehow

t
themoderat 08.08.21

[member = 'ole7959'], the achievements are cool, but some are downright nerdy (15 cosplays, for example)

d
delete 08.08.21

Mirror of Faith, neeee such a curvature should be played only last. It is boring, gray and accompanied by a boring soundtrack. Last but not least.

G
Grafonist 08.08.21

This was definitely not expected, this is not the first time a turnip has done its job. I can imagine how much dough would fall if Kojima and Toro took the risk.

Modified on May 12, 2015 by Grafonist

d
delete 08.08.21

Iiii we will get another BOSS)

t
themoderat 08.08.21

3a8cffa019d96b2b4120ab0d24d01de7.png

o
ole7959 08.08.21

[quote name = 'themoderat' timestamp = '1431453195' post = '4816304'] but some overtly nerdy (15 cosplays, for example) [/ quote]

But creatively)))

PS speedrun mod note bad xD

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

I passed Dracula X, on psp. Nice, but not even close to the delight that in the Symphony. Mirror passed too, crap in general, but to complete the LoS picture, it is needed.

k
kamui 08.08.21

[b] [member = 'Lex Mercer'] [/ b], by the way, I didn't like Dracula. Some kind of hardcore hell at that time))

c
car breaker 08.08.21

[member = 'kamui'], it is elementary to pass for Maria, it is better to pass for her first, and then, when you know well the levels and bosses, you already pass for Richter.

C
Catcher 08.08.21

[quote name = "kamui" post = "4816699" timestamp = "1431493139"] [b] [member = 'Lex Mercer'] [/ b], by the way, I didn't like the dracula. Some kind of hardcore hell at that time)) [/ quote] remake for PSP is not at all difficult, the version for SNES will be more difficult, but it is in many ways inferior to the remake, and the original too, among the classic Castle this is the best game in the series, on the second spot four for SNES.

k
kamui 08.08.21

Hmm, maybe I'll try again. I just don't remember that it was possible to choose a girl)

[b] [member = 'Catcher'] [/ b], compared to aria or eklessia hardcore :)

C
Catcher 08.08.21

[b] [member = 'kamui'] [/ b], Well, the classic parts have always been quite difficult, try to run the first or especially the third part with the NES, this is real hardcore, compared to them Dracula x, an easy walk, but with It makes no sense to compare Aria or Eklessia, these are adventure parts that are closer to Symphony and Simon's quest.

c
car breaker 08.08.21

[member = 'kamui'], Maria seems to be saved on the second level, for this you need to fall in the right place when you run away from the monster. I played for a long time, I don't remember already.

o
ole7959 08.08.21

Now speedranmod is waiting for us))

k
kamui 08.08.21

Here you go. I tried to play it again. Freed Maria, but still, it's too difficult. Hopefully Bloodstein is not in that style)

o
ole7959 08.08.21

another 90k to the boss rush and retro level for 2 250 000))