3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
themoderat 08.08.21 12:24 am

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

So, the new game from Koji Igarashi, Bachi Castlevania - Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night!

Bloodstained-Final.png

"It's one of the key reasons I left Konami; the fans wanted it, and the company wasn't going in that direction", Koji Igarashi.

Kickstarter

Twitter

Platforms: PS4, XBOX ONE, PC, WII U, PS VITA

Estimated release date: March 2017

By genre, this is a classic side-scrolling platformer with RPG and crafting elements

IMPORTANT: Michiru Yamane is responsible for the soundtrack, who previously enjoyed her work in Castlevania: Bloodlines. Her music for Symphony of the Night can rightfully be considered, if not the best, then one of the best in the series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWrD0QMZc_s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TzfM6QUs6A

Modified June 6, 2015 by themoderat
124 Comments
Sort by:
d
delete 08.08.21

And the money keeps flowing.

Already almost typed in asynchronous online multiplayer.

d
delete 08.08.21

Over 3,750,000 orchestral soundtrack.

I don’t understand, what for 4,000,000 !?

a
alien boyfriend 08.08.21

I thought they had money for orchestration for a long time, and it was planned.

S
Snatcher 08.08.21

I think they will collect the maximum for one more playable character, lam in 6 days looks very doubtful

Mighty no. 9 for the last day just somewhere lyam and collected.  

I5iPeS5.gif

If suddenly someone does not know what the creator is referring to:

[hide]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA

[/ hide]

Modified Jun 6, 2015 by Snatcher

d
delete 08.08.21

And we get the third playable character!

o
ole7959 08.08.21

Will all achivs finish off?

A
Amil_Gaoul 08.08.21

Will all the achivs finish off?

I have no doubt that they will finish it off. We have already collected 4,750,000. There are still 12 hours to go. 250k to collect as nefig to do.

T
Tinkino 08.08.21

Taking into account the drink, it fell (it is considered separately) already probably finished off.

A
Amil_Gaoul 08.08.21

All 5 lamas are assembled, so here's one more step at the end.

db8c1bafdb568ee01fc6e44be8324bd0.png

o
ole7959 08.08.21

All achievements are open and collected. The campaign is over. Congratulations to Iga: up:

B
Broke 08.08.21

Konami must have burned out from such success.

n
n6x6n6x 08.08.21

Konami must have burned out from such success.

I hope they were there again 10 on the table fought at the sight of Igi's success. : agree:

T
Tinkino 08.08.21

In fact, it is not clear why they should burn. Iga would have made a new Castlevania - it would not have sold half a million copies.

This is where the kickstarter campaign did its job.

Kapkom also threw Mega Men, and then Inafune collected 4 lemma on Mighty. And if Kapkom had made a new MM, then again, it was not particularly successful commercially. That is, the situations in the new games of Igi and Inafune are similar.

I'm not defending Konami and Kapkom, no. But if they had invested in new Castle or MM, they would not have received such a return as here. It's just that Kickstarter himself turned out to be very necessary - he raised interest in such games, for which thanks to him.

And Igu congratulations on the fundraising (I threw a little myself) and the record on Kickstarter.

B
Broke 08.08.21

[member = 'Tinkino'], he says in the video that "the publisher thinks that such games are no longer interesting for the players - and they are wrong!" From this it should burn - they missed a potential source of income, which, with proper marketing, could become very successful.

T
Tinkino 08.08.21

[member = 'Tinkino'], he says in the video that "the publisher thinks that such games are no longer interesting for the players - and they are wrong!" From this it should burn - they missed a potential source of income, which, with proper marketing, could become very successful.

But Konami would not invest a lot of money in the PR of the new Igavania. After this kickstarter campaign, there was at least some chance for it, but before - definitely not.

W
WhiteBoy 08.08.21

From this it should burn - they missed a potential source of income, which, with proper marketing, could become very successful.

If Konami released a new 2D casle from Iga, even if it was very cool and on stationary consoles, and put a price tag of $ 60 on it, here everyone would be bombed from the inadequate price. And the kickstarter campaign made it possible to cut an average of almost a hundred dollars from each baker.

Konami is hard to blame for not trying. The company released three good games on the mega-popular Nintendo DS, and generated sales of just over a million. And the controversial (for Castle fans) LoS sold better than the most popular igavaniya (I'm talking about Symphony).

This is how it turns out that killing a financially unsuccessful product and then reviving it with fanfare is more profitable than trying to release games in a series at regular intervals.

Modified Jun 13, 2015 by WhiteBoy

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

5.7 lam. Oh, Igi is strong! The publisher gave 5, and he collected the same amount! As far as the publisher is concerned, the less the publisher can influence the process, the better. There are exceptions, though.

And by the way about efforts, IMHO. There is a popular 3ds, where the development budget is clearly smaller, and the installation base is there. Mega men and castles could continue to be released.

T
Tinkino 08.08.21

Konami announced a new Castlevania ... and it would be better if they didn't

[BBvideo] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Uk83ceNRo8 [/ BBvideo]

a0QZwpP.gif

A
ACE 08.08.21

[member = 'Tinkino'], what is this?

d
delete 08.08.21

Well, why did people come up with a criminal code, I would go and shoot them, just the same it would be good from a moral point of view.

Well, what the hell is this !? A giant Cerberus or Varg flashed, a succubus, a dracula, it seemed like a battle flashed, but in all other respects it only scares. 777 !? Erotic !? In general, some kind of novel or movie in the style of a telltail is planned for the hike. Horror...

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------

Googled the word Pachinko, better I didn'topr0JDFV.gif

Modified on July 30, 2015 by delete