3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KrayZ 08.08.21 12:36 am

Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time

Crash-Bandicoot-4-Taiwan-Rating_06-18-20

Genre: platformer

Developer: Toys For Bob

Publisher: Activision

Platforms: PS4, PS5, XBox One, Xbox Series X, PC

Release date: 02.10.

Spoiler Quote

Crash is relaxing and exploring his island in his time, 1998, when he finds a mysterious mask hidden away in a cave, Lani-Loli. The mask is one of the Quantum Masks and apparently knows Aku-Aku, Crash's mask friend! With the Quantum Masks returning and a Quantum Rift appearing near our heroes, they decide to bravely head through to different times and dimensions to stop whoever is responsible.

Modified on March 14 by KrayZ
124 Comments
Sort by:
K
KrayZ 08.08.21

Looks awesome. Whiners as usual : facepalm2:

F
FKNerv 08.08.21

The price is great, as is Crash's new design: up:

L
Ligfip1 08.08.21

3 minutes ago, FKNerv said:

The price is great, as is Crash's new design: up:

chic

- Crash 4 will have two game modes: modern and retro. When we just started development, we immediately decided that we wanted to leave the system of lives from the original trilogy - you lose everything, you start the level again. But now it's a retro mode feature.

- in "modern" mode, the player will have infinite lives, and there will be no screen with Game Over. 

- Cortex has a beam cannon in his hands (he's a scientist, right?) - with its help he will be able to turn obstacles into platforms. There will be two types of them: regular and springy. In general, the levels with him are more like puzzles.

- In Crash 4, collecting crates is one of the main ways to test a player's skill. Special crystals will be given as a reward. But, in addition, there will be secret colored crystals, as in the second part.

- the game has a "dimension map" - this is something like a hub location. Every time a player passes a level, he goes back there.

In the hub, the player will move between dimensions and different timelines, but the map is linear - in the spirit of the very first part. 

C
Charmander 08.08.21

36 minutes ago, Ligfip1 said:

he doesn't look ugly

Lan: 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

L
Ligfip1 08.08.21

show you the titans of mutants?

.l1te 08.08.21

Looks cool, but I won't buy it for this price: 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

d
delete 08.08.21

The characters look a little worse than the frenzied trilogy, but in general, everything is very cool! But for five thousand, the toad will strangle me, and rape, and burn my corpse ........

.l1te 08.08.21

: frog40:

Spoiler

anthro-ero-anthro-Tawna-Bandicoot-Crash-

D
Drifterok 08.08.21

3 minute gameplay without these conversations in the background.

It looks very cool. The updated trilogy went wild for me)

Modified June 22, 2020 by Drifterok

P
Paskudation 08.08.21

Somehow overloaded at first glance. slowing down time, running along the ceiling and along the walls. Well, let's see what happens. The main thing is to keep the time trials. 

c
car breaker 08.08.21

16 minutes ago, Paskudation said:

Somehow overloaded at first glance. slowing down time, running along the ceiling and along the walls. Well, let's see what happens. The main thing is to keep the time trials. 

If each new world will give a new ability, then it’s okay, it was also in the top three.

s
shua0 08.08.21

Che it is somehow strange, there were a lot of rumors about the new Kresh and the fact that he will be released as a temporary copy on ps5. Then, in a few days, there were leaks about the PS4 and XO multiplatform, and in the end it will be released on all MC consoles, and PS5 is in flight. What ?! Also for 5k. Good luck.

S
SSpace 08.08.21

2 hours ago, shua0 said:

and in the end it will be released on all MC consoles, and ps5 in span What ?!

What's so strange? The T-shirts have a complete return flow, the game at the launch can already be started on xsex, they simply cannot promise this in advance about PS5. 

s
shua0 08.08.21

1 hour ago, SSpace said:

What's so strange? The T-shirts have a complete return flow, the game at the launch can already be started on xsex, they simply cannot promise this in advance about PS5. 

All games released on PS4 since July should be tested for PS5 and work there. Here XSX is listed exactly as a platform, not a return line. That is, on PS5 you can run it the same, but only in PS4 quality.

S
SSpace 08.08.21

shua0 I think if the improvements are on xsx, then on ps5 they will appear sooner or later shorter anyway 

K
KrayZ 08.08.21

L
L3onS 08.08.21

Price tag lowered to 4k

L
Ligfip1 08.08.21

1 minute ago, L3onS said:

Price tag lowered to 4k

I said a mistake

d
dozensnake 08.08.21