3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KrayZ 08.08.21 12:36 am

Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time

Crash-Bandicoot-4-Taiwan-Rating_06-18-20

Genre: platformer

Developer: Toys For Bob

Publisher: Activision

Platforms: PS4, PS5, XBox One, Xbox Series X, PC

Release date: 02.10.

Spoiler Quote

Crash is relaxing and exploring his island in his time, 1998, when he finds a mysterious mask hidden away in a cave, Lani-Loli. The mask is one of the Quantum Masks and apparently knows Aku-Aku, Crash's mask friend! With the Quantum Masks returning and a Quantum Rift appearing near our heroes, they decide to bravely head through to different times and dimensions to stop whoever is responsible.

Modified on March 14 by KrayZ
124 Comments
Sort by:
z
zhenia13 08.08.21

55 minutes ago, Myist said:

zhenia13 Faster PC release : frog39:

I'll play the second on ps4 : 57a8bd5c741d1_FROG11:

Modified on September 29, 2020 by zhenia13

A
Adamantius 08.08.21

Will Kitty release microtransactions after release?

Crash Bandicoot â„¢ 4: It's a Matter of Time

: frog38:

S
SkyerIst 08.08.21

Our review from @Azzy

https://gamemag.ru/reviews/crash-bandicoot-4-its-about-time-review

: Crash:

c
car breaker 08.08.21

I hope for the success of the game and the emergence of a new Spyro from the same developers. Aktivizhn straight happy recently, first Tony Hawk, now here's the crash.

P
Paletz 08.08.21

z
zhenia13 08.08.21

4 hours ago, SkyerIst said:

Our review from @Azzy

https://gamemag.ru/reviews/crash-bandicoot-4-its-about-time-review

: Crash:

And the grades are excellent

Screenshot-2020-10-01-20-56-36-969-com-a

Bliss. No wonder I waited and hoped so much - getting the coolest platformer not from Ninka is worth a lot : cat-123:

G
Ghost from the Desk 08.08.21

Already downloaded. I'm waiting for the release. The demo went straight: 57a8bd5c01dd0_FROG9:

S
Stepan 08.08.21

Excellent grades. Mastbai. There should be more good 3D platformers. We are waiting for Sakboy.

z
zhenia13 08.08.21

Damn, why does the game have no edition other than the usual one? : 57a8bd5b52b45_FROG6:

At a time when even the smallest turkey meat can have at least collectors, a part of such a famous franchise is left with nothing ... Did Activization really not believe in the game so much? : frog32: 

D
Dragn 08.08.21

I'm waiting for the disc. The review is an awesome sequel. : troll_face_15:

K
Kotomoto 08.08.21

Abugiraba!

Z
Zenforso 08.08.21

I got to the third world, they screw it up as if the difficulty curve continues to grow after the end of 2 or 3 parts. Excellent in other words, they are dryuchat.

Boss battles are much more inventive than anything that was in the classic trilogy, the bar has been taken. While the gameplay behind Tona in a couple of places raises questions, the mechanics with the wall are clearly not fully worked out, all the time there is a curvature with animations and specifically the interactions themselves.

Great idea with all these challenges besides breaking all the boxes, but even these boxes, how do they hide them ...

x
xWhItEWoLFx 08.08.21

It's bad to be a baker in this case : frog35:

S
SSpace 08.08.21

Played on youtube, looks like game of the year, no irony 

S
Shubkin 08.08.21

Hard compliments here, platinum for masochists, probably.

1ee4 08.08.21

A free nextgen patch, as I understand it, should not be expected from activizhn? If it will be like with witchcraft ...

z
zhenia13 08.08.21

4 hours ago, Zenforso said:

I got to the third world, they screw it up as if the difficulty curve continues to grow after the end of 2 or 3 parts. Excellent in other words, they are dryuchat.

Boss battles are much more inventive than anything that was in the classic trilogy, the bar has been taken. While the gameplay behind Tona in a couple of places raises questions, the mechanics with the wall are clearly not fully worked out, all the time there is a curvature with animations and specifically the interactions themselves.

Great idea with all these challenges besides breaking all the boxes, but even these boxes, how do they hide them ...

I understand that most likely it is already better than the original trilogy, but what if you compare it with a mastodon like Mario, Reimen or Kong? How much creativity and is the mechanic good with variety and play? The first is especially interesting - the game may not even give a challenge, but if you constantly see something interesting and unusual, then you involuntarily get high)

I will be able to play only in 1-2 days, but I really want to feel : frog39:

Modified on October 3, 2020 by zhenia13

Z
Zenforso 08.08.21

zhenia13 Here I say from the bottom of my heart, I'm just playing and stupidly happy. The comparison will certainly be funny - Bladerunner had a sequel, this is the same case.

You think, well, other people will not be able to make a direct continuation for such a deeply buried thing, and then you sit like this "beat banging ..."

They remember things to the point, and play them in an interesting new way, and most importantly content content content.

The only thing I really miss from Crashes 2 and 3, which is not visible here, is a hub with portals, here, as in the first part, you just click where you need to and the character runs around the map. But let me remind you, here is hardcore for the seasoned. 

And I also faced the problem that sometimes it is difficult to see obstacles while sliding along the railing, because there are a lot of details on the screen and therefore the more simplicistic graphical Crash trilogy allowed them to be better seen and predicted. But I take off my hat once again to Toy for Bob exactly for what I have now scolded - their sense of art design is at their best, there are a lot of cool details, and this was understandable even after Spyro's trilogy, however. They rarely miss, there with Elora, and here with Tona (that one and the other seem to have something wrong with their face).

Spoiler

900? Cb = 20190131173543

CRASH-4-TAWNA.jpg

And now the bonus levels are sometimes direct specific puzzle platformers, rather than spinal ones, and videotapes seem to be an attempt to make an indie platformer inside a large platform game, there are many different approaches for all sorts of platformer lovers.

Modified on October 3rd, 2020 by Zenforso

z
zhenia13 08.08.21

48 minutes ago, Zenforso said:

zhenia13 Here I say from the bottom of my heart, I'm just playing and stupidly happy. The comparison will certainly be funny - Bladerunner had a sequel, this is the same case.

You think, well, other people will not be able to make a direct continuation for such a deeply buried thing, and then you sit like this "beat banging ..."

They remember things to the point, and play them in an interesting new way, and most importantly content content content.

The only thing I really miss from Crashes 2 and 3, which is not visible here, is a hub with portals, here, as in the first part, you just click where you need to and the character runs around the map. But let me remind you, here is hardcore for the seasoned. 

And I also faced the problem that sometimes it is difficult to see obstacles while sliding along the railing, because there are a lot of details on the screen and therefore the more simplicistic graphical Crash trilogy allowed them to be better seen and predicted. But I take off my hat once again to Toy for Bob exactly for what I have now scolded - their sense of art design is at their best, there are a lot of cool details, and this was understandable even after Spyro's trilogy, however. They rarely miss, there with Elora, and here with Tona (that one and the other seem to have something wrong with their face).

Hide content

900? Cb = 20190131173543

CRASH-4-TAWNA.jpg

And now the bonus levels are sometimes direct specific puzzle platformers, rather than spinal ones, and videotapes seem to be an attempt to make an indie platformer inside a large platform game, there are many different approaches for all sorts of platformer lovers.

And now I generally want to score for work and sit and stick to the game : frog29:

G
GreenGo 08.08.21

guys, I've never played any Crash, but I really love platformers - recently I went through a tropical freeze on a baby with incredible pleasure. Before that, mario odiseeya, celeste, etc.

If I start to join the series with a subject - will there be norms? 

Modified October 4th, 2020 by GreenGo