3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KrayZ 08.08.21 12:36 am

Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time

Crash-Bandicoot-4-Taiwan-Rating_06-18-20

Genre: platformer

Developer: Toys For Bob

Publisher: Activision

Platforms: PS4, PS5, XBox One, Xbox Series X, PC

Release date: 02.10.

Spoiler Quote

Crash is relaxing and exploring his island in his time, 1998, when he finds a mysterious mask hidden away in a cave, Lani-Loli. The mask is one of the Quantum Masks and apparently knows Aku-Aku, Crash's mask friend! With the Quantum Masks returning and a Quantum Rift appearing near our heroes, they decide to bravely head through to different times and dimensions to stop whoever is responsible.

Modified on March 14 by KrayZ
124 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dragn 08.08.21

2 minutes ago, GreenGo said:

guys, I've never played any Crash, but I really love platformers - recently I went through a tropical freeze on a baby with incredible pleasure. Before that, mario odiseeya, celeste, etc.

If I start to join the series with a subject - will there be norms? 

Better still with the trilogy. She still plays great. 

Z
Zenforso 08.08.21

GreenGo from the trilogy, Crash 4 is definitely waiting for what you've already played in the first three.

D
DS5OOO 08.08.21

for me this game of the year .. it's the best I've played so far this year ...

L
Ligfip1 08.08.21

Crash Bandicoot 4 Beats Star Wars: Squadrons In Fresh UK Retail Chart

Z
Zenforso 08.08.21

10 hours ago, DS5OOO said:

for me this game of the year .. it's the best I've played so far this year ...

This, Crash 4 is all I think about while sitting at work, already in my thoughts I run to play back home : frog23:

Z
Zenforso 08.08.21

I got to the winter levels and realized that both levels from the demo were the simplest : 57a8bd5b86f1c_FROG7:

A
ALF_9010 08.08.21

Is there a chance for a PC release along with the next gen versions? : 57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:

A
Azzy 08.08.21

Zenforso in the game, in general, the difficulty is floating, at first it increases, then it reaches furious, then it decreases and again in a circle. In my opinion this is the correct approach, rather than from the simplest to the most complex.

F
FATEdogg 08.08.21

As far as I understand, it is still not available anywhere on the disks? This is some kind of PPC)): 57a8bd5b52b45_FROG6:

z
zhenia13 08.08.21

1 hour ago, FATEdogg said:

As far as I understand, it is still not available anywhere on the disks? This is some kind of PPC)): 57a8bd5b52b45_FROG6:

It's strange - we have in the country, it's just that the Russian version with this question of time  : frog39:I want to take the English, the original ...

P
Prohor 08.08.21

2 hours ago, FATEdogg said:

There is now a mvideo, it does not find the game through the search, but through Google you can go to the page with the game and buy. 

F
FATEdogg 08.08.21

41 minutes ago, Prohor said:

There is now a mvideo, it does not find the game through the search, but through Google you can go to the page with the game and buy. 

Damn, thank you very much : agree:, I ordered and also used bonuses. Well, they were wise, of course.: Crash3:

P
Prohor 08.08.21

37 minutes ago, FATEdogg said:

Damn, thank you very much : agree:, I ordered and also used bonuses. Well, they were wise, of course.: Crash3:

Please. One thing is upsetting - the price is 4500, the figure is given for 4k. 

K
KrayZ 08.08.21

The whole point in one picture

: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

Modified October 6, 2020 by KrayZ

z
zhenia13 08.08.21

2 hours ago, KrayZ said:

The whole point in one picture

: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

This is the scourge of all platformers)

Z
Zenforso 08.08.21

Gone, the last level is hell : frog35:

At the beginning of today's session, I had 99 lives, I passed the last 10 on the last boss, but when I started it over again, I passed after spending only one life out of 4 that is given after the game over.

And there are no words for a masterpiece, full of epic moments and breakdowns of templates, but this last level ... This is already something from absolutely hellish BDSM fantasies, what kind of Stormy Ascent is there ...

Well, now the matter remains for the "small" - platinum : frog25:

Damn, I forgot to add the main thing - the game GOTHI.

Modified on October 6, 2020 by Zenforso

K
Kotomoto 08.08.21

The last level. : 57a8bd5b86f1c_FROG7:I wonder how to go through it without losing life by collecting all the boxes for a relic with a skull : ass:: icon_smile:567528DB-1B04-440B-AFF3-7453BB950839.jpeg.e9678511fb0d5c0da482f3b0a039d59f.jpeg

Z
Zenforso 08.08.21

102 ?! Yes, I didn't have so many lives by that moment : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

here is my final of this level, I don’t know how to get the same cassette there  : 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12: https://clips.twitch.tv/RichPlainSandstormWow

K
Kotomoto 08.08.21

Passed! 
Awesome! 

of the pluses: they
came up with a cool idea, they did everything cool, great replayability, the spirit of old crashes is sustained. Tawn's ass : up:Graphics, design, complexity, everything is super. 

of the cons:

for me personally - I would carve out tavna and dingodil as playable characters. (Replaced them with Kresh)

would add iconic skull platforms where the extreme path of the level lies with extreme music. 
No purple crystal. 

Modified on October 7, 2020 by Kotomoto

Z
Zenforso 08.08.21

I would also nafig remove Tona, she has the most unfinished gameplay, but Dingo would leave, he is quite unique and worked out. (plot, of course, nafig didn’t get into it, but still)