3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-TaR 08.08.21 12:41 am

Dishonored 2

Game name: Dishonored 2

Genre: Action {First-Person, Stealth}

Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One

Release date: Spring 2016

Developer: Arkane Studios

Publisher: Bethesda Softworks

The game takes place in the city of Karnak

The game can be played without a single kill

The two main characters are Corvo Attano and Emily Caldwin. Each one is unique

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnsDyv-TtJg

Modified November 18, 2016 by ACE
124 Comments
Sort by:
.l1te 08.08.21

the trailer rolled in, we wait, sir: agree:

C
Cromnert 08.08.21

A masterpiece is coming

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

for me the most interesting game from the conference, it's a pity they didn't show anything gameplay

P
Pony slaystation 08.08.21

Also interested most of all.

U
UnreaL 08.08.21

No co-op, single player gives more choice / consequence. Make a choice at the beginning between characters, and can't switch during a playthrough (reportedly for story-associated reasons). Also, Corvo and Emily get different 'takes' on the story based on their varying circumstances / personalities.

at least 2 passes, excellent

P
PITOS 08.08.21

I didn't like the robot enemies: icon_sad:

N
NiggaStoleMyGames 08.08.21

[member = 'PITOS'], maybe their number will not exceed the number of tollboys, who knows

Modified June 15, 2015 by NiggaStoleMyGames

S
SSpace 08.08.21

But design, design!

hLNyPV0.jpg

E
Esperanza 08.08.21

what for dvigl will use cell shading ue4?

passed the first 2 times, a good thing: up: only from the trailer I finally did not understand how it relates to the first

N
NiggaStoleMyGames 08.08.21

[member = 'Esperanza'], and xs like

In general, if we talk about the place of action, then, according to the wiki:

Birthplace of Corvo Attano. Lilika lives in Karnak - a person who has the ability to create desecrated amulets. Karnaka is the center of the Horizont trading company, which, judging by the poster and the letter next to the Golden Cat, is engaged in geological exploration of the islands south of the Empire. The "Parade Guard" was created in Karnak. Whether it is the equivalent of the city guard of Dunwall or a military unit is unknown.

Among the sights of Karnaka are the Wind Corridor and the Royal Conservatory.

M
MWorld II 08.08.21

[quote name = 'Esperanza' timestamp = '1434349880' post = '4854323'] Who will use cell shading ue4 for the engine? [/ quote]

id tech 666: icon_wink:  

E
Esperanza 08.08.21

what for dvigl will use cell shading ue4?

id tech 666: icon_wink:  

but surely the games from the gazebo will now use the hellish dvigl avatar19423_1.gif

S
Sofia 08.08.21

1. I wonder if Daniel Licht will be brought back to write the soundtrack.
The first part is just a brilliant final song.

http://youtu.be/YuvSpfL_SYs

2. I wonder if Viktor Antonov (the designer of the first part and Half-life 2) is working on the game or Besezda will simply imitate his style. Judging by the wiki, he is currently working on a multiplayer clown (Battlecry). And this is sadness.

3. I wonder who this time will take on the voice acting. In the first part, the fucking caste was:

S6E7HPka58Q.jpg

Most of all, I was surprised and pleased by the participation of Chloe Moretz and Lena Headey from Game of Thrones.

Also, the fact that the second part will have two heroes with unique stories is just 10/10. Now it will be possible to pass at least 4 times: twice for each. Modified June 15, 2015 by Annasophia

R
Raggamuffin 08.08.21

-The game takes place in the city of Karnak

again, only chapters, without ng + and the open world? : icon_neutral:

I liked the first one, but I wanted a lot more ..

E
Echoes 08.08.21

Everything is very cool. But damn it, why id5 ?! Carmack, burn in hell.

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

Tax:

1. Victor Antonov works on all Bethesda games. He's something like a design quality manager or a chief artist. Something like that.

2. According to the plot, 15 years have passed, Emilia was driven from the throne and now the order of the aged Corvo and the lively daughter are going to wind their tails in this region in order to regain her birthright.

M
MRDrama 08.08.21

oh, well, at least one interesting conference game Conversations.

The first one was a little annoying in the end, but in general the game was still cool in terms of gameplay. I hope this one will also please.

Modified June 15, 2015 by MRDrama

M
Manson 08.08.21

How did you decide that the game has an id5 engine?

E
Echoes 08.08.21

[b] [member = 'shepard'] [/ b], well, sort of: According to the fact sheet, the Arkane Studios game is being developed using id Tech 5 and will be released in 2016.

S
Sofia 08.08.21

At first I didn’t like it, but nevertheless she’s nyasha.

s7MTHQTQFD0.jpg

For comparison, in the first part it looked like this:

lY6Wh8ZQgJQ.jpg