3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-TaR 08.08.21 12:41 am

Dishonored 2

Game name: Dishonored 2

Genre: Action {First-Person, Stealth}

Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One

Release date: Spring 2016

Developer: Arkane Studios

Publisher: Bethesda Softworks

The game takes place in the city of Karnak

The game can be played without a single kill

The two main characters are Corvo Attano and Emily Caldwin. Each one is unique

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnsDyv-TtJg

Modified November 18, 2016 by ACE
124 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

[b] [member = 'Hroft23'] [/ b], I don't know about the gloom, but in some places the game was too unambiguous in terms of "moral". If more "non-obviousness" is added, then I'm all for it.

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

I hope Blink will be nerfed, otherwise it was too easy to play with him

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

[b] [member = 'dozensnake'] [/ b], there were some nuances. It is better not to blink nonfit, but to make the enemies more attentive.

H
Hroft23 08.08.21

[quote name = 'dozensnake' timestamp = '1462430865' post = '5158792'] I hope the blink will be nerfed, otherwise it was too easy to play with it "))

B
Bergamot 08.08.21

Blink at Emily is considered nerfed - when she teleports she can be seen.

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

[quote name = "Bergamot" post = "5158979" timestamp = "1462437218"] Consider a nerfed Emily's blink - when she teleports, you can see her. [/ quote] She still doesn't have a blink. She's got a hook or something. A slightly different principle :)

I really want to develop melee combat. I'm like, but you need something else, maybe like in Dying Light?

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

[img = https: //cdn.shazoo.ru/w680x680/153206_v34gDqzwWu_dis2_2bsbg3.jpg]

[img = https: //cdn.shazoo.ru/153205_xlYNGjMK70_dis2_1iczx9.png]

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/dishonored_2/kontsept_arty_igry_dishonored_2_ot_gameinformer-194383/ There is not only our ship, but also the whale was shown. It is so beautiful!

D
DanteNero 08.08.21

[quote name = "Lex Mercer" post = "5162145" timestamp = "1462630196"] [url = http: //www.playground.ru/blogs/dishonored_2/kontsept_arty_igry_dishonored_2_ot_gameinformer-194383/] http://www.playground.ru / blogs / dishonored_2 / kontsept_arty_igry_dishonored_2_ot_gameinformer-194383 / [/ url] There is not only our ship, but also the whale was shown. This is so wonderful! [/ Quote] "Thank you" for the link to this wonderful site. Immediately under this news in the comments, some offended mud ... told the whole ending of the new Anchik, he was not even too lazy to show all this with screenshots. And I was so hoping that I still wouldn't run into it. Eh ...

J
Joker 08.08.21

I just had to remove the internet

D
DanteNero 08.08.21

[quote name = "OLD DEIS" post = "5162203" timestamp = "1462633597"] I just had to remove the Internet [/ quote] Offtopic Yes, I just never came across such things on Western resources. So that people spoil the experience of the players with such things that await the game. And on Russian-language portals, as always, many have bombs. It is enough to just remember what happened when Heavy Rain came out.

p
pathfinder 08.08.21

[member = 'DanteNero'] doesn't need to be idealized. Absolutely the same thing is happening there.

D
DanteNero 08.08.21

[quote name = "P3X" post = "5162217" timestamp = "1462634013"] [b] [member = 'DanteNero'] [/ b], don't need to be idealized. Absolutely the same thing is going on there. [/ Quote] I'm not idealizing. For seven years of owning a curling iron, I see what happens when some copy comes out on a curling iron, and what they have. I hang out on Western resources no less than on ours, and I have never seen anything like this there. Well, apparently I'm just so lucky)))

x
xWhItEWoLFx 08.08.21

Details of Dishonored 2 from the last issue of Game Informer:

• Graphically, the game is similar to the more detailed version of the first part.
• The cooperative will not be, as the developers were not sure how to import it into the game.
• The Void Engine, based on id Tech 6.
• The story begins after 15 years of the events of the previous part.
• Corvo was deeply worried that Emily might be attacked, so he spent 15 years training her as a magical assassin like himself.
• The game begins as Emily, who is forced to flee from the pursuit. Next, players will have a choice between Corvo and Emily.
• The beginning and ending will take place in Dunwall, but the main events will unfold in the city of Karnac, inspired by Mediterranean and European countries. 
• Anton Sokolov is back!
• The scenario of the missions is similar to the original: on the location you can find a bunch of NPCs that can help the player to eliminate a certain target in the main task.
• The guards are much smarter. Now they can jump over obstacles and climb structures. The chases will be spectacular.
• Emily has her own skills. She can pull herself with a huge hand, similar to Corvo's Transference, but enemies can detect the movement.
• Added non-lethal elimination from above.
• Missions can be completed in different ways and ways.
• Guards can be used as shields.
• There are more non-deadly and stealthy ways of passing.
• Another ability of Emily - Mesmerize, which stuns several enemies at the same time.
• A lot of difficulty settings, up to the level of visibility from cover.
• Fast save and load in all versions of the game.
• Domino - Another interesting ability of Emily, acting on four enemies. The bottom line is that the action taken on the first opponent affects the other three. For example, if one is hit by a stun mine, everyone else will be stunned as well. There is also Doppelganger, with which you can create your own clone, and then blow it up at the right moment.
• Some missions are neutral, the player simply explores the location, communicates with people and collects clues for further tasks.
• The focal point is in the boat.
• "Batman's Sight" is present.
• Corvo and Emily are armed with pistols and swords, but they look different, and the heroes also have different improvements.
• Corvo has the same abilities, but they are improved and expanded.
• Corvo is voiced by the voice of Garrett from the original series of games Thief and Nick Valentine from Fallout 4.
• All famous voice actors - http://stopgame.ru/newsdata/28064
• The developers are trying to balance the system of morality and endings.
• Skills open in the skill tree.
• "Transfer" can now kill opponents through glass from level 1.
• The estate from the trailer is a huge labyrinth where you need to find new paths with the help of levers.
• "Watchmakers" from the first trailer are now made of wood instead of porcelain, but they still look pretty.

S
Shibito 08.08.21

[quote name = 'xWhItEWoLFx' timestamp = '1462637549' post = '5162275'] Corvo is voiced by Garrett from the original Thief series and Nick Valentine from Fallout 4. [/ quote]

this is a legendary man  

x
xWhItEWoLFx 08.08.21

Concept art.

eK01X_hDkcg.jpg

hu8dbtFcWmI.jpg

kNNWzkKqviQ.jpg

99LRBYwJ0vc.jpg

EVM6OtLghq8.jpg

yeASCe9M8Hc.jpg

Qg0Am9HqSyA.jpg

ovG_E9952xs.jpg

Modified May 8, 2016 by xWhItEWoLFx

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

I had the same hype only for the last Bioshock. A little more and I'll freeze myself until November!

S
SerorDe 08.08.21

Does the fact jump out of the water there? Kraken? Chot crypto ...

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

Does the fact jump out of the water there? Kraken? Chot crypto ... Or whale. I really want more missions. the first part was not very long, 7-9 hours.

And I want to have encounters with nature, boat trips, side missions, etc. I want to be able to go into the game for a long time.

Well, the Kraken ... I would see who is who :)

S
SerorDe 08.08.21

Holy shit, if they have such whales there, I would not go to sea ...