3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azzy 08.08.21 12:46 am

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

6524101068d1.jpg

Platforms: PlayStation 4; PC
Developer: Ninja Theory
Official site: hellblade.com
Release date: - // -
The game will be distributed digitally;

Spoiler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LVLFvwtHJk
Developer Diaries:
http://youtu.be/42wG9WEl_9o
http://youtu.be/1ysfmiN-aSs
http://youtube.com/watch?v= PojGyYP5AB0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5UZcrZo-y8

Spoiler

Hellblade - an AAA project that will be published by the development studio itself in digital format and at a low cost; Ninja Theory aims to create a game that offers players an impressive combat system, a compelling story, and beautiful art design; The world of the game is based on Celtic myths. The debut trailer featured a protagonist named Senua on a journey through the hellish underworld; According to the developers, the announcement of the game took place "unusually early", but it was done on purpose - Ninja Theory is going to share with fans fresh details on the development of the project as it progresses.

The translation is taken from the news feed of our site [the author of the translation is @Qutoku]

03e7bc03bcc5.jpg
64a4394390b4.jpg
d44319bb1598.jpg
c390da2a9e11.jpg
9719b473ff95.jpg
71ae7fd9ac93.jpg
b4b740cce6e3.jpg
490ee96ff995.jpg
23e3662ca65e.jpg
a3dffd155bc9.jpg
72f916770158.jpg
66e46ee5e68f.jpg
f1463ad3dc0d.jpg

Hellblade - an AAA project that will be published by the development studio itself in digital format and at a low cost; Ninja Theory aims to create a game that offers players an impressive combat system, a compelling story, and beautiful art design; The world of the game is based on Celtic myths. The debut trailer featured a protagonist named Senua on a journey through the hellish underworld; According to the developers, the announcement of the game took place "unusually early", but this was done on purpose - Ninja Theory is going to share with fans fresh details on the development of the project as it progresses.

The translation is taken from the news feed of our site [the author of the translation is @Qutoku]

Kai !!! I recognized her !!!

124 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hideo 08.08.21

6Zz9gCn.jpg

R
Rokudze 08.08.21

It could really be a sequel to the Havenly Sword. 

E
EVIL DEVIL 08.08.21

now all cosplayers Karina will have to mow under the bum 

M
Manson 08.08.21

HellBlade_Senua_Portrait.jpg

Awesome

[spoil]wolfshene-.jpg

HellBlade_Senua.jpg

HellBlade_Wicker.jpg[/ spoil]

E
EVIL DEVIL 08.08.21

wash it and norms

A
Azzy 08.08.21

It could really be a sequel to the Havenly Sword. 

Hardly a sequel, but there may be references and hints to HS.

s
shua0 08.08.21

The beauty.

T
Tracer 08.08.21

[spoiler] According to the plot, we had such an idea that in the end Nariko ends up in Hell, where the spirit of the Sword placed her. You would have to play as Kai in the real world - which, as you progress through the magical images, would communicate with Nariko trying to free her soul "- said Tamim Antoniades in an interview with the portal [/ spoiler]

Source ... I don't know about you, but it seems to me possible that this is a sequel or one universe

See for yourself: the girl prays among the stones (communicates with the spirits?), Kills the creatures of evil ...

Modified on August 12, 2014 by DmitriiNechaev

N
Naughtydrake 08.08.21

Yes, Kai looks like a grown-up. Don't expect a sequel to Heavenly from Ninja Zeori.

Firstly, the rights to the IP and all characters, etc. at Sonya's.

Secondly, the video contains an independent game from the creators of Havenly, Ansleivd, LCA. The game is multi-platform, but first it will be released on PS4.

I also thought about Nariko from the first shot, a little later I saw Kai. But the name and the multiplatform say the opposite.

y
youtoome 08.08.21

Nice woman.

Homeless women turn on.

N
Naughtydrake 08.08.21

[member = 'DmitriiNechaev'], Hide such frankness under the spoiler!

T
Tracer 08.08.21

[member = 'NaughtyDrake'], I hid it, I thought since it was published as news, everyone read it anyway, and it's still the same old work ...

And as for the name, since there was a Paradise sword, then there should have been a counterweight in the universe of the game ... Infernal blade? : icon_lol:

It is clear that these are all speculations and have nothing to do with reality, but I want to whitewash ...

M
Mr VUDU 08.08.21

Cool! The video caught on, and while watching it I realized that Ninja Theory has become one of my favorite studios for me, what cool games they release!

S
Sh1nn 08.08.21

[member = 'Azzy'], I thought about Kai too. HS was one of the reasons I bought the PS3. HB is a spiritual heir, so I'm really looking forward to the game> _>

G
Gefus 08.08.21

The best of today is

unreal Believe in a masterpiece 

Y
Yarik_SPB 08.08.21

Ninja Theory, meanwhile, through "twitter" again emphasizes the independent status of the game, assuring, they say, from the point of view of quality, Hellblade will not differ in any way from any other project of the AAA class, but the scale will be a little smaller and the price is cheaper. Unexpectedly, the studio has no money? I hope Sony will buy it !!!! 
And yes this is a temporary copy.

T
Tracer 08.08.21

I hope Sony will buy it !!!! 

It seems to me that they basically do not want to contact publishers. They somehow do not really work out with them (conflict with the same Sony after HS)

Y
Yarik_SPB 08.08.21

It seems to me that they basically do not want to contact publishers. They somehow do not really work out with them (conflict with the same Sony after HS)

and what for the conflict? I don't remember anymore

D
DGQ 08.08.21

[member = 'Azzy'], add ps4 console (exclusive period). 

Ninja Theori deserve respect for their design and storylines. let's see. combat mechanics and gameplay have always left a lot to be desired for me. let's see. 

T
Tracer 08.08.21

and what for the conflict? I don't remember anymore

Ninja Theory co-founder Tameem Antoniades said in an interview with CVG that they would have made a sequel to the original Heavenly Sword, but all rights belong to Sony, and they do not want to work with one console from now on.

“I don’t know if Sony made any money on Heavenly Sword, personally we didn’t,” he said, reminding again that this is the main reason why the studio has become a multi-platform developer.

"We would not be able to make Heavenly Sword 2 for multiple platforms, because all rights to the technology we developed for the first part, as well as intellectual property, are owned by Sony."

He added that Ninja Theory, as a studio, needs to look into the future several years ahead, thinking about the new games they will create. And these new games will be multiplatform too.

It remains only to understand who Sony will entrust the creation of Heavenly Sword 2.

Old story, now they want to own the IP rights themselves ...

Modified on August 12, 2014 by DmitriiNechaev