3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azzy 08.08.21 12:46 am

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

6524101068d1.jpg

Platforms: PlayStation 4; PC
Developer: Ninja Theory
Official site: hellblade.com
Release date: - // -
The game will be distributed digitally;

Spoiler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LVLFvwtHJk
Developer Diaries:
http://youtu.be/42wG9WEl_9o
http://youtu.be/1ysfmiN-aSs
http://youtube.com/watch?v= PojGyYP5AB0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5UZcrZo-y8

Spoiler

Hellblade - an AAA project that will be published by the development studio itself in digital format and at a low cost; Ninja Theory aims to create a game that offers players an impressive combat system, a compelling story, and beautiful art design; The world of the game is based on Celtic myths. The debut trailer featured a protagonist named Senua on a journey through the hellish underworld; According to the developers, the announcement of the game took place "unusually early", but it was done on purpose - Ninja Theory is going to share with fans fresh details on the development of the project as it progresses.

The translation is taken from the news feed of our site [the author of the translation is @Qutoku]

03e7bc03bcc5.jpg
64a4394390b4.jpg
d44319bb1598.jpg
c390da2a9e11.jpg
9719b473ff95.jpg
71ae7fd9ac93.jpg
b4b740cce6e3.jpg
490ee96ff995.jpg
23e3662ca65e.jpg
a3dffd155bc9.jpg
72f916770158.jpg
66e46ee5e68f.jpg
f1463ad3dc0d.jpg

Hellblade - an AAA project that will be published by the development studio itself in digital format and at a low cost; Ninja Theory aims to create a game that offers players an impressive combat system, a compelling story, and beautiful art design; The world of the game is based on Celtic myths. The debut trailer featured a protagonist named Senua on a journey through the hellish underworld; According to the developers, the announcement of the game took place "unusually early", but this was done on purpose - Ninja Theory is going to share with fans fresh details on the development of the project as it progresses.

The translation is taken from the news feed of our site [the author of the translation is @Qutoku]

Kai !!! I recognized her !!!

124 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gefus 08.08.21

Ninja Theory, meanwhile, through "twitter" again emphasizes the independent status of the game, assuring, they say, from the point of view of quality, Hellblade will not differ in any way from any other project of the AAA class, but the scale will be a little smaller and the price is cheaper. Unexpectedly, the studio has no money? I hope Sony will buy it !!!! 
And yes this is a temporary copy.

unfortunately, their games, as luck would have it, are sold in small editions,
so yes, they hardly have a lot of money 

P
Pulse 08.08.21

Unreal Engine 4

C
Charmander 08.08.21

Unreal Engine 4

Or rather, 10 percent of it, well, usually the case.

O
OkaRin 08.08.21

This is clearly a kind of XC 2, I wouldn't be surprised if Nariko appears at least as a cameo charm: 3.
In general, I once read Ninja's note about HS 2, it was either a concept or something else, it was mentioned that Kai brings Nariko back to life from the realm of the dead.

And in the trailer, we just see that Senua is performing a certain ceremony, so)) ...

Y
Yarik_SPB 08.08.21

I hope Sony will buy it !!!! 

It seems to me that they basically do not want to contact publishers. They somehow do not really work out with them (conflict with the same Sony after HS)

and what for the conflict? I don't remember anymore

Ninja Theory co-founder Tameem Antoniades said in an interview with CVG that they would have made a sequel to the original Heavenly Sword, but all rights belong to Sony, and they do not want to work with one console from now on.

“I don’t know if Sony made any money on Heavenly Sword, personally we didn’t,” he said, reminding again that this is the main reason why the studio has become a multi-platform developer.

"We would not be able to make Heavenly Sword 2 for multiple platforms, because all rights to the technology we developed for the first part, as well as intellectual property, are owned by Sony."

He added that Ninja Theory, as a studio, needs to look into the future several years ahead, thinking about the new games they will create. And these new games will be multiplatform too.

It remains only to understand who Sony will entrust the creation of Heavenly Sword 2.

Old story, now they want to own the IP rights themselves ...

Have these rights surrendered to them? Sony has created an uber powerful console that goes off like hotcakes, they would give you a big budget and promote the game, it would sell 99% of a lemon 4-5, and everyone is happy, sit and rivet sequels.
And then they went into independence and there was no money and there is no money.

D
DGQ 08.08.21

[member = 'Yarik_SPB'], I have to tell them that everything turns out to be so simple. 

Y
Yarik_SPB 08.08.21

[member = 'Yarik_SPB'], I have to tell them that everything turns out to be so simple. 

is not it so ?
Insomniacs all run from publisher to publisher, it seems that they are only now doing what they want, but again exclusive.

R
Rokudze 08.08.21

[quote name = 'Yarik_SPB' timestamp = '1407877118' post = '4340897'] isn't it? [/ quote] remind you of their past experience of cooperation with Sony? 

Y
Yarik_SPB 08.08.21

is not it so ?

remind you of their past experience with Sony? 

Well, as far as I can tell, spyro, slime, and not very bad Resistanse 1 (my favorite) and excellent 3! and only the second part of the cocoa.
Am I missing something?

R
Rokudze 08.08.21

[quote name = 'Yarik_SPB' timestamp = '1407877538' post = '4340913'] Am I missing something? [/ quote] I'm talking about ninja theory 

Y
Yarik_SPB 08.08.21

Am I missing something?

I'm talking about ninja theory 

At that time, Ps3 was a terrible console, therefore it was not sold, and now AAA Sony 4, they do not make less than 3 lamas.

And do not, they have not grown together with anyone. 

Modified on August 12, 2014 by Yarik_SPB

A
Azzy 08.08.21

[member = 'Yarik_SPB'], i.e. Do you think that in (conditionally) 3 minutes you could guess such an ingenious idea (ask for money from Sonya, and they will certainly give a lot of money and provide marketing), but they haven't figured it out until now? or too proud? No, not everything is as simple as it seems to you. I also really want Havenly Sword, but I have to think rationally regardless of wants. And you also need to understand that they are not idiots there either. 

Y
Yarik_SPB 08.08.21

[member = 'Yarik_SPB'], i.e. Do you think that in (conditionally) 3 minutes you could guess such an ingenious idea (ask for money from Sonya, and they will certainly give a lot of money and provide marketing), but they haven't figured it out until now? or too proud? No, not everything is as simple as it seems to you. I also really want Havenly Sword, but I have to think rationally regardless of wants. And you also need to understand that they are not idiots there either. 

they just won't give it, but in exchange for the rights, and adjustments at their behest 

A
Azzy 08.08.21

At first I wanted to translate "About the game" myself, but then I saw that [member = 'Qutoku'] had already translated it on the main text and took it from his news.  

[member = 'Qutoku']: agree: 

S
Stan277 08.08.21

What gorgeous arts the game has opr0JDB8.gif

It is a pity, of course, that there will be no boxed edition. Well, okay, this will not prevent the game from shooting)

A
ACE 08.08.21

So far, the main announcement and the joy of the exhibition

Q
Qutoku 08.08.21

[member = 'Azzy'], glad to help. : agree: 

an interesting game is planned, but without gameplay I will not build belives yet)

G
Grafonist 08.08.21

The trailer and the arts are kind of crazy, very much delivered.

Z
Zenforso 08.08.21

That would be a logical name for the HS sequel. Almost like Soul Edge and Soul Calibur.

Well, we are waiting for the gameplay.

i
icerty 08.08.21

Ninja theory began to be repeated too much, just like a quantik. The very first impression of the teaser is a girl with a sword (heavenly sword), the model of the girl is their standard (enslaved / DMC) and a limb from DMC.