3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xds 08.08.21 12:54 am

God of war ii

the game will be released in Q2 2007 and promises to be a worthy sequel to the acclaimed game.
124 Comments
Sort by:
O
OkaRin 08.08.21

Mlyn, as soon as possible - apparently at the end of the week I'll check it out).
Honestly, I wondered how I saw the ratings - [url = http: //www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/932295.asp] http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/932295.asp [/ url]

Go crazy )! And the
gra must be just perfect if everyone is so objective and generous)! Nobody puts more than 9s below ...

a
aladdin 08.08.21

[b] Taelsien [/ b], this is a farewell masterpiece from Sony on PS2 ... this is where the PS2 story ends. Therefore, the game came out 100% masterpiece.

o
ok 08.08.21

[Quote] Nobody puts more than 9s below ... [/ quote]
... except Edge.
I read IGN's review. Want.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 19 minutes 55 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

If you don't own a PS2, find someone who does and sit yourself down in front of their TV for 12 or so hours as you'll otherwise be missing out on one of gaming's most intense and engaging experiences available.
[I don’t translate, because it’s not fashionable]

T
Timsonic 08.08.21

Damn, as I imagine that I will buy this game and sit down to play, it is drooling! : gigi:
And how can I imagine that someone knocks out the door with a pin, 2 chela run in, grab my Sonya with a GoVa 2 disc and run away, it immediately becomes bad! : shock: Yes, you have to shop in the strictest confidence! : wink:
ZY 2 chelas are 2 friends of mine who do not have a sleepyhead, but who played GoV on mine)))

O
Observer 08.08.21

And my trouble is worse ... Sonya recently covered herself, stopped reading disks. Damn, but I wanted to sit behind this toy (

T
Timsonic 08.08.21

Sucks! no, not so fig! : gigi: We
'll have to change the laser ... it's a shame for a person!

B
BULLDOZER 08.08.21

:) People! I was at the gamex exhibition in Moscow. I personally tried the game god of war myself. He fought like a collos of Rhodes. It was very impressive. In general, the game is class.

O
Observer 08.08.21

[quote name = "BULLDOZER"] In general, the game is class. [/ quote]

Yes, no one doubted the principle)

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 44 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] Timsonic [/ b], I have already changed it once, but now, just for the sake of this game, change it again, something does not pull.

T
Timsonic 08.08.21

not for the sake of her alone, there is also the Yakuza 2))
And then, there are many others that you may want to replay or have not yet bought. Ah, I would change: gigi:
Although I think you will change your mind after everyone here describes their impressions after the game! I give a grudge (which was prudently pulled out)) that the escape should be changed! : razz:

F
Fat ninja 08.08.21

but it's not destiny to play on ps3?

O
Observer 08.08.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b], Apparently fate is on it and play. In any case, for sure)

L
Lain 08.08.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b], but on PS3 so far, the games are going so well from Zy2 ... like Sonya promised the firmware for the European start .... the only hope for this ...
In GoV2, I will play exactly .... just sucks that I haven’t passed the first one …. :(

F
Fat ninja 08.08.21

[b] Lain [/ b], well? if a person has hiked ps2 and he needs to play a game from ps2 and he still buys ps3 anyway, why should he spend tanks on repairs? it is better to sell ps2 for spare parts and add this amount to the purchase of ps3: wink:

L
Lain 08.08.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b], well, clear red, which is better ... .. I just mean that PS2 game packs work very poorly on PS3 ... and some don't work at all .... the hope that Sony will keep its promises ... and will correct this error with the firmware .. :)
So, we do not live in a fairy tale…. there is always a catch….

U
Urn 08.08.21

I read in the news on another site that the game has already been released !!! I wonder when to wait for it in our cis .... when will the pirates work? : wink:

n
nTrophy 08.08.21

yeah, today, on the 13th, starts in the USA

a
aladdin 08.08.21

God of War II, the most anticipated sequel to the PlayStation 2, has hit US stores. The initial circulation of this game exceeded 1 million copies, despite the fact that the original project sold in the United States with a circulation of 1.67 million copies.

a
aladdin 08.08.21

torrent can already be downloaded online: 6.61 GB

W
Wishmaster 08.08.21

Download, yeah: twisted:

a
aladdin 08.08.21

and who knows which version of the game to run on the Japanese PS3?
I don’t want to play Japanese ...