3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NikitosBelarus 19.08.21 11:54 pm

Kill King Wendrick (Dark Souls 2)

To do this, we collect the great souls of their giants (5 or 4) The more souls we collect, the easier it will be to kill him (Vendrick is that hollow giant with a huge sword wandering around the hall) to
whom it helped put +
42 Comments
Sort by:
G
Godfather-den 19.08.21

And what to do with them, with the souls? I don't damage him more than 40, how can I kill him? What exactly?

N
NikitosBelarus 19.08.21

Godfather-den
the more giants' souls, the more damage you inflict

N
NikitosBelarus 19.08.21

falls most easily with a Great Two-Handed Sword

m
m777x 19.08.21

I have 24 souls, I beat him with all kinds of weapons, he doesn't even react, he just walks in a circle, there is no life strip either, did I do something? And is it necessary to bring it down?

D
Dark_Master 19.08.21

write the exact location of the souls of giants, 2 in the forest from a memory, one after the worms, where are the remaining ones, After all, you wrote that not 3, but 4 or 5

a
alextro89 19.08.21

Are giants tree-like giants? Like the boss of the last giant? Otherwise, I'm already getting close to the end of the game and it will be a big surprise if I don't overwhelm the final boss because of some giants ...

N
NikitosBelarus 19.08.21

there are only 4 trees, from memories you can get 3 souls + 1 from the beginning of the game, it is desirable to beat him with a Great Two-handed sword, make 1-2 blows and roll and so on until victorious, the shield is not needed at all, remove

R
Roland from gilead 19.08.21

22 minutes ... 22 minutes I brought down this ghoul! It was the most intense battle for me in the entire game. I was picking it with a dragon's tooth with sharpened lightning - I didn't have time to dodge - it smeared me. As a result, he filled up with a swinging fiery sword, in one blow he removed 80 - 88 points of life. The strategy against him is simple, NikitosBelarus wrote everything off correctly, only I would add a little: you can do it without rolls, constantly circle behind him, take your time. Vendrik made an attack - hit 1 or 2 times - according to the situation and circle again. This bastard knows how to jump or even worse - to squeeze into the walls. There is an opportunity to ride under his feet, but only when he puts his right leg forward in a wide swing, do not ride - you are fucked up. Better when he pressed against the wall, quickly - quickly run back, when he runs at you - run at him and roll away directly under his sword (usually he makes a wide swing), if you go in the opposite direction - good luck! - he will most likely get you. The battle is long and exhausting, requiring incredible concentration. Wendrick boss is not difficult, but get ready mentally for a long battle. You can't be wrong. For winning a regular game (not NG +), get 90,000 souls. I do not know if it is possible to forge his sword where. You will not receive the Great Soul of Vendrik, since he seems to have it, which he does not. And where has gone - Nashadr should be asked. I ran to the harpy blacksmith that forges the bosses' weapons - she does not have a sword. I made a fool - I immediately reforged the soul of the great dragon into a sword. It would have been easier to throw him down with her. So before forging the dragon sword, get Vendrick down, and although ... this is just a moral satisfaction, since this is an optional boss.

S
Sep83 19.08.21

People tell me how to start a fight with him to start the souls of the giants, and what to do next I resort to him and not even the damage goes away. Tell me how to start the fight?

X
Xmax1234 19.08.21

Sep83
if you have 4 souls of giants, then just beat him, soon he will become aggressive and then the fight with the boss will begin, but the dragon will still need to be killed by a strong reptile, he kills with one blow, but the principle is clear today I will kill, by the way. whom 4 great souls, and then I have already found 3 (iron king, gnoevik, sinner) but I don't see the last one?

S
Sep83 19.08.21

If you mean the guardian dragon, then he is already dead. Killed all the bosses, only the Vendrik remained. 4 the soul is the soul of the last giant, you will find it in the memories of a giant in the forest of giants outside the king's door

X
Xmax1234 19.08.21

Sep83
No I about the Ancient Dragon

R
Roland from gilead 19.08.21

I killed him already after the passage of Nashanra, i.e. after the ending. Shmalnul at him from a bow made from the soul of Nashandra and rushed.

S
Sep83 19.08.21

Listen well, I killed Vendrik, and then what? where to go now? From him nothing was given only 90 to the shower

N
Nagato71 19.08.21

and where to find the memory of the giants?

N
NikitosBelarus 19.08.21

Nagato71
at the end of the game you will get the key from the dragon, so with this key you go to the trees that looked like giants

N
NikitosBelarus 19.08.21

Roland From Gilead,
I killed him from the 2nd approach) from a blow of 600 he endured) He is not difficult) his attacks are simple, easy to dodge)
And you can make good-quality crap out of his soul at a harpy

m
marafonn11 19.08.21

I do not want to activate the 3rd tree, which is located in the "resting place of soldiers" (where there were many turtles),
you approach it, and he writes: "The giant rests in peace." Tell me what to do.

X
Xmax1234 19.08.21

marafonn11
is a tree for an online game, I don’t know for sure because I don’t play PVP in that place

S
Sikator93 19.08.21

Sep83
To the Dranglink castle from the first fire to the left, there is the gate where you want to show the royal ring.