3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WakeeeUp 20.08.21 12:00 am

Freezes in games, freezing on the desktop

Hello.

When opening chrome, sometimes other browsers have a system freeze (not always)
If there is a freeze, the computer freezes for 10-20 seconds, nothing works.

In games.
When playing Raft, there are frequent freezes of the game
FPS falls from 70 to 25-30 and in discord I start talking like a robot, after hanging down I hear how the computer starts something like "accelerating" and then enters normal mode. This happens again in 10 minutes.
In GTA, the discord simply refuses to say when the freezes occur.
In other games, this is also
seen much less often in Dota.

What have I tried?
Updated Windows, reinstalled Windows
Processor installed another.
I checked the temperature, everything is normal.

My pc:
RAM: 16GB
Video card: GeForce 1050ti 4GB
Processor: fx8350
The problem has been observed for about two months.
46 Comments
Sort by:
S
Space Ðœarine 20.08.21

WakeeeUp
Do the following. Go to the BIOS and throw it into default.
Then fix the processor frequency to 3500 MHz. To do this, set BCLK Clock to 200, and CPU clock ratio to 17.5.
Then you need to disable the Core Performance Boost, Cool & Quiet, C1E Support, Core C6 State and APM features. You need to enable the HPC Mode function. You leave the rest as it is.

Now re-run the stress test of Hades, leave a tick only on the Stress CPU, uncheck the rest.
After 15 minutes, take screenshots of the first tab (entirely, without cropping anything) and a screenshot of the Statistic tab (also completely, without cropping anything, so that all data, including the processor frequency, are visible). And only then stop the stress test.

Throw out the Core Temp and SpeedFan programs in the trash, they have not been updated for 100 years and the information content in them is 0. Instead, install one better - HWiNFO.

If everything goes well, you can enter 230 instead of 200 and add +0.175 to the CPU Vcore.
Above 4-4.2, there is no point in driving fufik without overclocking the memory, HT and NB. They just give the main performance gain. But, in principle, with your video card, I don't think it makes much sense to drive your fufik.

b
barbarian 20.08.21

WakeeeUp
I recently had friezes, sat stupid, I did not understand anything on the Internet. Then he opened the computer and blew it out with a vacuum cleaner. Everything was clogged with dust and cat hair. Immediately, the temperature dropped one and a half times. Try to clean it, although your temperature seems to be normal.

W
WakeeeUp 20.08.21

I can say with confidence that playing different games, the friezes are gone.

Thank you very much who tried to help and who helped!

W
Wakeee Up 17.11.22

Space Marine

Program for loading - Aida64

W
Wakeee Up 17.11.22

Space
Marine

_
_

B
Bogdan2002 17.11.22