3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZackSnyder 28.08.21 12:22 am

Game Impression (PC) (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows)

Guys. If you played, unsubscribe. Gameplay, graphics, storyline ... what did you like?
45 Comments
Sort by:
M
MkkTk 28.08.21

Saves do not work for me, and when I type 10 hits there they give a hint and press ESC to close but it does not close, tell me what to do?

O
OtoJi 28.08.21

I personally expected a little bit more from the game

H
Hephaest 28.08.21

Turtle faces are scary, comic screensavers, instead of normal videos, the camera is not very good, in general, the game is 6 points.

Z
ZackSnyder 28.08.21

what about arcade mode?

T
Traun 28.08.21

I really liked it, not a stressful game, they are freaks of course creepy, it's not clear how to play together, there are different modes

t
thedarkcrow606 28.08.21

In general, the game is good, but until the tablet of norms is made useless to play (saves are not shy), I liked the arcade mode, but it is better to play it with a company, I have not tried the mode for two, but you probably need to have 2 gamepads.

T
Traun 28.08.21

thedarkcrow606
What's wrong with the saves? I passed the first level for April, then play for the turtles. I turn on the game again and continue to play for the turtles

M
MkkTk 28.08.21

Traun
in 1 mission when 10 stacks are accumulated, they ask to press ALT + LMB
and to remove the window, escape is not pressed

T
Traun 28.08.21

MaxTk2612
Check, unsubscribe

s
scarelies 28.08.21

MaxTk2612
Try to press these buttons.

t
thedarkcrow606 28.08.21

Traun
I'm lucky, but I have an "eternal" autosave icon displayed, and even though I have to start over from the game in the menu, I have to start over from the game, although there are saves in the folder with the game ...

M
MkkTk 28.08.21

Traun
waiting for
thedarkcrow606 the
same

H
HoganHog 28.08.21

Score 9 points? Did they all have their roof blown off? !!!

t
thedarkcrow606 28.08.21

HoganHog
So nobody built it.

T
Traun 28.08.21

MaxTk2612
Yes, after a combo of 10 hits, Esc does not respond to Esc, I solved the problem by connecting a joystick and pressing all the buttons on it (probably need a pause) Saves work

M
MkkTk 28.08.21

Traun
me through the keyboard, no joystick

B
Bigozerki 28.08.21

Cons: small screen resolutions in the settings, as a result of which, during massive battles, the hell is going on on the screen, I can't make out anything, because of the abundance of these unnecessary flash effects and other garbage (too bright, it was possible to reduce their number). ..It's too dark in the game, I would like more light levels, monotonous locations, it would not hurt to speed up the combo a little, otherwise you can break the mouse because of endless clicks, but on the screen everything happens slowly ... Well, in general, I expected more of course ... The game is more suitable for kids about ten years old ... What I liked, the turtles' combos are interesting, they fight beautifully, you can upgrade weapons, pumping hits, etc.

-
-SlashuuR- 28.08.21

The physics in the game is of course terrible, but the graphics are quite normal. Inconvenient camera. The inability to customize the controls on the keyboard. It seems to me that the game is tailored for a gamepad (fortunately, I bought myself recently, I will go on it). The fights look nice. Chips like pumping and all sorts of tricks are also a plus for the game. A huge plus is that there is a co-op and there are four turtles in the game at once. Music in the menu is valid. In general, a cool game. I'm waiting for the crack. You can also play in English, but while you read the subs, trying to digest foreign speech in your mind, you lose immersion in the game.

G
Gabby freez 28.08.21

Until I realized a lot of tricks in the game mechanics, it is rather unusual. The plot is dull, well, I did not count on it, sometimes you want to skip the screensavers in the form of comics, but there is no such possibility. As I already said, I have not yet entered the battlefield, partly this is due to the lack of translation.

e
evedragon 28.08.21

Gabby freez
The plot in the turtles in printsepe does not shine with a special highlight ... Schroeder, as always, came up with a weapon to kill the turtles, and as always he did not succeed. But that's not the point, the point is that they are talking! Funny phrases, different dialogues, sometimes even funny jokes, so I heard "Maybe the foot clan has its own underground city? They have a foot theater there, foot boutiques, and they live foot life?" I am satisfied with everything in this game except: Not very convenient control, there is no flexible graphics settings (or maybe it's for the best, as if you play on the console, no lags ...) an inconvenient camera, and a little stupid stealth. Well, I love it! Music on the level, different comments of turtles, and as always angry Raphael, commander Leo, funny Mikey, and smart Danatello. And yes "We are not pathetic insects, super ninja turtles, we wear shells like shirts, young talents" ^^