3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZackSnyder 28.08.21 12:22 am

Game Impression (PC) (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows)

Guys. If you played, unsubscribe. Gameplay, graphics, storyline ... what did you like?
45 Comments
Sort by:
a
andreyisaev 28.08.21

It seems that the turtles are 70 years old. The game is bullshit. You can only jump using the space bar. In general, TMNT The Video Game is much better.

J
Jack harvey hell 28.08.21

The turtles have finally been made outwardly the way they should have been based on the original source, i.e. comics - mutant fighters, and not those slobbery from the TV series 94, where there was no violence, no blood, no action and counted on children 5 years old, which even the dialogues hinted at. We made a decent atmosphere like in comics, which is good news.
Beautiful graphics - anril engin 3 did not disappoint, no doubt about it.
Extremely miserable physics, a crooked camera, stubborn control (even for a gamepad, based on the "bitchy nature" of the camera), a dull plot, the lack of scanning of the image on large diagonals, excessive brute force with special effects in battles, the combat system is not brought to mind (too many gaps in it and nonsense), monotonous level design, unnecessary RPG elements, and most importantly, BAGS, GLITCHES, CRASHES ...
The atmosphere and appearance of the turtles alone do not save the game. Game SHIT GALIMO! Whip it up, just to sell to people who grew up on that shit that the turtles popularized in the bearded 94. I downloaded the game for free from the torrent, did not pay a penny for this vyser and even left a confession on this on the official forum and commented that (I'll write in Russian right away): "Your game is cheap, but its creation was not your studio's mistake, but the birth of all those go" dons who made it and brazenly advertised it in order to sell it to turtle fans! Your parents should be ashamed of the mistakes of nature, which they caused and did not suffocate you with pillows in the cradles! I sincerely hope that you become impotent, although a game like "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows" is already an indicator that that armless castrati did it! In Russia, no one spent money for it, everyone downloaded it and deleted it, you didn’t make money on us, so kill yourself! "
We need to accept that in this world, fans of turtles will not be able to rely on more than comics, the series of 2003, 2013 and a couple of films, for some there may also be toy figures of their favorite characters. Turtle games have never been good and never will. There were only a couple of mediocre games for one evening for Nintendo and Genesis with Super Nintendo, nothing more sane came out. Apparently, the curse is on any game developers who undertake to make a decent game based on turtles and leads them to a fiasco.
Therefore, I will order pizza in my city, run a marathon for a couple of episodes of the 2003 or 2013 series and play Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Tournament Fighters and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV - Turtles in Time on Super Nintendo or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The Hyperstone Heist to genesis and will be looking forward to the new turtle movie this year, which is directed by a turtle fan, not a money-hungry degenerate, which is very important.
Kawabanga!

m
martin.manasyan 28.08.21

saves do not work for me, guys help me please

a
alex 19061967 28.08.21

After reading the old comments from 7-8 years ago, I realized that many people liked the game, despite the devastating review from the playground editors of the same time, they did not yet know that this game was the last normal game about teenage mutant ninja turtles. The miserable shit that followed from Platinum Games of 2016 put an end to the hopes of turtle fans for a good game in the series. This game is not particularly to blame for anything, except for one thing - it is too short, which makes it seem unfinished and unfinished. And yet the game is great - juicy bright graphics completely in 3D, excellent graphic and sound effects, music, funny jokes of turtles, the ability to use Donatello's technical genius to hack electronic systems and create improved weapons for turtles, and a really cool action game with many tricks and combos.

a
alex 19061967 28.08.21

SkyraX
Pumping is saved. It is necessary only after purchasing the ability, press the "apply" button - and everything will be saved.