3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZackSnyder 28.08.21 12:22 am

Game Impression (PC) (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows)

Guys. If you played, unsubscribe. Gameplay, graphics, storyline ... what did you like?
45 Comments
Sort by:
S
SoFuckHate 28.08.21

TURTLE POWER!
I started to cry when I heard it! Here it is!)))
The gameplay is cool, I especially liked that now all 4 turtles are chopped together.

R
RadSiGER 28.08.21

Played, the game is fire, the graph is good, the gameplay too, nostalgia, like played on the Playstation 2

-
-SlashuuR- 28.08.21

Passed a bit, rusika is really sorely lacking in the game.

S
SkyGame 28.08.21

Yes, not very bad, I expected worse, but better than the game that was released for the film (2007)
Not bad fights, different combos, different enemies, a good soundtrack, turtles make jokes from time to time.
You can play for any of the turtles, switching between them, there is pumping.
There is no acrobatics left in the game that was in TMNT The Video Game

A
Aiden peers 28.08.21

Dude, how do you use the purchased weapon?

V
Vendettaaaaa 28.08.21

People Help me when you start the game and start the mission the screen starts spinning all the time .... what to do then ???

G
Gabby freez 28.08.21

Aiden Peers
And it is only used in a combo, when you finish off an enemy. At least that's the case with Mikey.

Vendettaaaaa
Maybe your buttons are buggy that are responsible for controlling the camera?

V
Vendettaaaaa 28.08.21

Yes, not like, but I saw the current chip I start the game without joey purely on the keyboard and the mouse I play everything fine, I start with the joystick I go into the game I start the mission and the screen turns ... some kind of garbage

A
AnXaRgEl234 28.08.21

and help me, my game crashes. After the wrench dude when you climb the stairs HELP !!!!!!!!

K
KaaSwnl 28.08.21

Where is the review from PG? and will he be?

M
Mutant Leonardo 28.08.21

I think the game would be better if it had an open world.

K
KAPRAL27 28.08.21

The game is terrible, the graphics are like the first on the curling iron. The gameplay and combat system is terrible. Expected MUCH more. Played for 15 minutes and deleted.

n
nowisee 28.08.21

It crashes at the beginning of the game, after a bum with a wrench.

-
-SlashuuR- 28.08.21

KAPRAL27
The game is terrible, the graphics are like on the first curling iron.
You probably never played a PS1 game.

Archangel Cool
What other bum? And what crashes, download another image or buy a game.

m
manhunt333 28.08.21

The game of norms for lovers of turtles, yes, it does not shine with supery graphics or super bells and whistles noooo, you can feel nostalgic,
MY ASSESSMENT (from what I managed to notice while I was going through, but I did not try everything): poor camera control, some bugs and freezing associated with hacks and rusiks, bad port - there are no normal graphics settings and the graphics themselves are not great, but it will do as for an "action-slasher-fighting game", in principle, + the fact that it is not long in a day you can calmly take your time to go (I do not like drawn-out games), the plot is simple as a brick, there are no special twists, the music will come down to it, I did not pay much attention means at least not annoying, the combat mechanics are not amazing, but they will also roll, sometimes the turtles pleasantly surprise with tricks and ridicule, you can play immediately for any turtle, the cooperative, judging by the feedback from the PG, is not a worker, I did not use it myself, I expected more, but partly I guessed that it was not my return,it is for THIS genre and the spirit of games that I would put somewhere 5-6 z 10 for this game.

m
mr. Snowman1431 28.08.21

Hephaest
By the way, the drawings instead of the videos also upset me, but I think they didn’t have a lot of money for the project, so they did it.

S
SkyraX 28.08.21

pumping is not saved, what to do?

S
SLASHUREDLERR 28.08.21

discard the save, who passed the mission and did not level up

S
SLASHUREDLERR 28.08.21

saves in the game folder in the Saves folder

D
Drug dealer 28.08.21

I didn't play it, because I wanted to first look at the review, And I'll tell you what: I DID IT RIGHT. The graph is normal. Mikey has always been my favorite turtle, but in this game he is scarier than the other three. And especially I read the forum and see that many have questions about the passage. It's just as clear as day that the developers HAVE NOT REFINED the game, and this, first of all, should worry them for their reputation. The only thing that is normal in this game is the soundtrack. And again the same enemies. Again, feet, karai, shredder his mother. The developers' imagination is not rich. But I think you shouldn't be sad. I'm sure this is not the last game about our green friends)