3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Velldanas 28.08.21 10:02 pm

HITMAN 2

header.jpg.9c9529b114e54d101c71cd1bc7c4fed4.jpg

Release date: November 13, 2018
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 3rd Person / Stealth
Developer: IO Interactive A / S
Publisher: Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment
Platform: PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4

Challenge Guide: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1559995449

HITMAN 2 is a gripping spy thriller. Travel the world and hunt down your targets in exotic locations. From sun-drenched streets to dark and dangerous rainforests, there is nowhere to hide from Agent 47.

You need to eliminate the elusive shadow client and reveal the details of his grouping. But when 47 found out the real identity of his goal and the truth about his past, everything changed.

HITMAN 2 includes new ways to play the game, new modes and new features such as Sniper Assassin mode and co-op play.

New mode! Cooperative for two!

Spoiler

The game will have 2 Expansion Pass. Each add-on includes:

- New locations, new missions, a map for the Sniper Assassin mode, clothes and weapons.

Total:

Regular Edition - 6 locations, 1 map for SA.

Silver Edition - 7 locations, 2 cards for SA, N-th amount of clothes and weapons.

Gold Edition - at least 8 locations, at least 3 cards for SA, N-th number of clothes and weapons.

The entire first season of Hitman 2016 will be updated and carried over to Hitman 2!
New features will be added and graphics updated!

The missions will be completely free for those who already have the first season. Others will be able to purchase them in the form of DLC.

A small list of changes / innovations that will be available in the first season in the game of the second season (lol):

New AI (NPCs react to reflections in mirrors) Combat system shooting (animations) Improved graphics (reflections, etc.) New game mode! Vital system (in the upper left corner shows an event, for example, a murder from poison) In-game items: Flash grenade Social stealth as in the first Assassin's Creed (you enter the crowd and you are lost) New paths / roads / corridors ... Darts from Case darts!  

Spoiler

ss_563ee4b03962bb4bff84e635844650b603625e89.1920x1080.jpg.065ac92493d263f897c3a191caf5b426.jpgss_75d4bbcf5db35fa57d9409dd080225f61378aa18.1920x1080.jpg.d6231ddb7f8a3dd4508f770dbb9b9e4b.jpg

ss_9113e477b440a48d35a6a60764d3d170018be89d.1920x1080.jpg.e42af989e3938a51b86eb3d36d37fafa.jpgss_125a77369fad60ed898a789c99981e2b929dd297.1920x1080.jpg.3242ed39c64d144feb86beb2024139ac.jpg

ss_bbeb0767b43276061c680c34fb35ad10a8a97fba.1920x1080.jpg.10d65140f84860a28637eefc88d237b0.jpgss_f66e486b6eb344216b251c376ddbd56649359d6b.1920x1080.jpg.61cda7b07dee2378c9adfa5e9a96ca93.jpg

Modified on December 9, 2018 by Velldanas
124 Comments
Sort by:
-
- = Ruslan = - 28.08.21

1 hour ago, Ligfip1 said:

Have you ever played hitman?

I played all the parts for your information, and the fans instructed me on the minuses))) oh, how you offended me, God, how to live now))))

2 hours ago, MitLas said:

Criticism is at the level of Jacquere, maybe even lower.
The concentration of delirium in the commentary is so great that I think it's not worth taking it apart.

I say my point of view, the series went to shit! delirium because you disagree with me so this is nonsense ?! then do favors do not answer, but just minus put smart guys!

Great critics gathered here))) this is to read you guys, this is nonsense for sure!) There is very little here with whom you can discuss something, there is nothing to answer and a minus)) normal people communicate and not put down minuses, go to school lessons to do better))

G
Greidis 28.08.21

12 hours ago, - = Ruslan = - said:

It is clear, that means they want to drown their most popular game even more, in general, of course, they ruined the series, there is nothing about the plot, you run like a stupid fool like a robot, you eliminate the goal, before there was a plot, there was motivation, but now there is a set of contracts, the impression is that how as if you weren't playing a game, but just went online to kill another victim) 

I don't know what to do then, don't buy, the first season has passed the whole, complete crap! here they abandoned episodes, but everything will be the same as it was, okay, let's see.

it feels like a person is drowning for the absolute.

-
- = Ruslan = - 28.08.21

1 minute ago, Greidis said:

it feels like a person is drowning for the absolute.

After obsolution, the game went into the sandbox of a simple killer, you come to a location and look for a goal simply, there is no plot, you have already forgotten what hitman you used to be, when you perform some kind of mission, you want motivation for what you are doing this, and now the game has become like online orders to kill, that's the difference.  

J
JIe0H 28.08.21

- = Ruslan = - I would understand if this was said at the time of the Absolution, but why do you think the series has now rolled down?

G
Greidis 28.08.21

4 minutes ago, - = Ruslan = - said:

After obsolution, the game went into the sandbox of a simple killer, you come to a location and look for a goal simply, there is no plot, you have already forgotten what hitman you used to be, when you perform some kind of mission, you want motivation for what you are doing this, and now the game has become like online orders to kill, that's the difference.  

What hitman was there before? Thank goodness the oldfag in the thread illuminated us with his presence. The fact that you saw the plot in BloodMoney (where it is not particularly so) does not mean that it was somehow different there from what it is now. Now, absolutely the same narrative scheme, the briefing before the mission and the general thin line connecting the cases. Everything.

Modified July 5, 2018 by Greidis

-
- = Ruslan = - 28.08.21

Just now, JIe0H said:

- = Ruslan = - I would understand if this was said at the time of the Absolution, but why do you think the series has now rolled down?

I'm not saying that the shit is complete, the series went to the wrong steppe, these episodes, it really feels like you are not playing a game, but some kind of online, past games were really single, and now just the number of victims, went into the location and a beautiful game became , and you are looking for a purpose for why to kill him, why, it is not said, just received an order, killed and left, 10 hours passed and the credits. 

Okay, let's go, there is no point in discussing this.

K
Ksard 28.08.21

In principle, I was satisfied with the plot of blood money that suited the hitman. Only in BloodMoney, at the expense of newspapers, the connection between missions was felt, it was funny to read the consequences, and so on. The new hitman without these newspapers felt like just a set of excellent locations. But perhaps this is because we were not given a denouement, because, if I am not mistaken, the murders began to take shape like puzzles of one story.

Modified on July 5, 2018 by Ksard

d
dozensnake 28.08.21

3 minutes ago, - = Ruslan = - said:

looking for a purpose for why to kill him why, it is not said just got an order

well, you have to listen and read, there are even videos between episodes

I don't know how you played

-
- = Ruslan = - 28.08.21

Just now, dozensnake said:

well, you have to listen and read, there are even videos between episodes

I don't know how you played

Yes, I read everything, it's just not the same motivation that was before, that's all, okay, I'll see what will happen in this new part.

4 minutes ago, Ksard said:

In principle, I was satisfied with the plot of blood money that suited the hitman. Only in BloodMoney, at the expense of newspapers, the connection between missions was felt, it was funny to read the consequences, and so on. The new hitman without these newspapers felt like just a set of excellent locations. But perhaps this is because we were not given a denouement. 

Well, you understand me, as I understand it, a man said approximately what I had in mind.

M
Manson 28.08.21

In principle, they don't care about the grafon, the mechanic would have to do more, work on the animations and, most importantly, return the cool sound from Jasper Kid, (I've been dreaming for a hundred years) 

B
Black mamba funk 28.08.21

I went to read the news and it turned out that I had pressed the wrong button on the remote control. here is the program of Elena Malysheva. All so polite, they wish each other good health.

I love Geymazhik.

S
Saylar23 28.08.21

On 07/05/2018 at 12:34, - = Ruslan = - said:

The classic hitman

A
Azzy 28.08.21

- = Ruslan = - MitLas DartSeven is banned. The topic has been cleaned up. 

Modified on July 9, 2018 by Azzy

J
JIe0H 28.08.21

Excuse me, what's going on here? : facepalm2:

Azzy on the site some kind of summer aggravation? I've never seen anything like this

A
Azzy 28.08.21

JIe0H don't know. We have been threatened with court more than once, but this is the first time that lawyers appear.  

Dear Elena, your message contradicts the rules of our resource and was deleted, but you duplicated it in my profile and I will not delete it there. Apparently you have studied the rules of our resource poorly and do not understand the current situation. So if you continue to write like this in all topics, I will be forced to remove you from the forum forever.         

X
Xexyz 28.08.21

[Offtop] The post is not relevant to the topic under discussion.

Agree with Elena (Malysheva)

O
Owl 28.08.21

fak, I missed everything ...

M
MitLas 28.08.21

Well, sho, passans, making our way to the tops of the sniper killer?

B
Black mamba funk 28.08.21

9 hours ago, MitLas said:

Well, sho, passans, making our way to the tops of the sniper killer?

There Agent Veldanas probably staked out the top at the start. What to steam then ... although if you want a challenge, compete with a namba van gameajika).

I foresee a check-board in the subject once a week)

M
MitLas 28.08.21

45 minutes ago, Black Mamba Funk said:

There Agent Veldanas probably staked out the top at the start. What to steam then ... although if you want a challenge, compete with a namba van gameajika).

I foresee a check-board in the subject once a week)

I knocked out all the achievements for the maximum multiplier and barely hit a hundred. Now, probably already somewhere in the 200th place. In any case, there are uber nerds sitting there, so no chance.