3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Velldanas 28.08.21 10:02 pm

HITMAN 2

header.jpg.9c9529b114e54d101c71cd1bc7c4fed4.jpg

Release date: November 13, 2018
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 3rd Person / Stealth
Developer: IO Interactive A / S
Publisher: Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment
Platform: PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4

Challenge Guide: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1559995449

HITMAN 2 is a gripping spy thriller. Travel the world and hunt down your targets in exotic locations. From sun-drenched streets to dark and dangerous rainforests, there is nowhere to hide from Agent 47.

You need to eliminate the elusive shadow client and reveal the details of his grouping. But when 47 found out the real identity of his goal and the truth about his past, everything changed.

HITMAN 2 includes new ways to play the game, new modes and new features such as Sniper Assassin mode and co-op play.

New mode! Cooperative for two!

Spoiler

The game will have 2 Expansion Pass. Each add-on includes:

- New locations, new missions, a map for the Sniper Assassin mode, clothes and weapons.

Total:

Regular Edition - 6 locations, 1 map for SA.

Silver Edition - 7 locations, 2 cards for SA, N-th amount of clothes and weapons.

Gold Edition - at least 8 locations, at least 3 cards for SA, N-th number of clothes and weapons.

The entire first season of Hitman 2016 will be updated and carried over to Hitman 2!
New features will be added and graphics updated!

The missions will be completely free for those who already have the first season. Others will be able to purchase them in the form of DLC.

A small list of changes / innovations that will be available in the first season in the game of the second season (lol):

New AI (NPCs react to reflections in mirrors) Combat system shooting (animations) Improved graphics (reflections, etc.) New game mode! Vital system (in the upper left corner shows an event, for example, a murder from poison) In-game items: Flash grenade Social stealth as in the first Assassin's Creed (you enter the crowd and you are lost) New paths / roads / corridors ... Darts from Case darts!  

Spoiler

ss_563ee4b03962bb4bff84e635844650b603625e89.1920x1080.jpg.065ac92493d263f897c3a191caf5b426.jpgss_75d4bbcf5db35fa57d9409dd080225f61378aa18.1920x1080.jpg.d6231ddb7f8a3dd4508f770dbb9b9e4b.jpg

ss_9113e477b440a48d35a6a60764d3d170018be89d.1920x1080.jpg.e42af989e3938a51b86eb3d36d37fafa.jpgss_125a77369fad60ed898a789c99981e2b929dd297.1920x1080.jpg.3242ed39c64d144feb86beb2024139ac.jpg

ss_bbeb0767b43276061c680c34fb35ad10a8a97fba.1920x1080.jpg.10d65140f84860a28637eefc88d237b0.jpgss_f66e486b6eb344216b251c376ddbd56649359d6b.1920x1080.jpg.61cda7b07dee2378c9adfa5e9a96ca93.jpg

Modified on December 9, 2018 by Velldanas
124 Comments
Sort by:
V
Velldanas 28.08.21

PPC missed such an epic shit with bans and lawyers in his topic : 57a8bd5e46b2e_FROG18:

At 26.07.2018 at 11:08, Black Mamba Funk said:

There Agent Veldanas probably staked out the top at the start. What to steam then ... although if you want a challenge, compete with a namba van gameajika).

I foresee a check-board in the subject once a week)

I would be in the top if not for the chitaki, alas. Somewhere in the top ten I am lying around and I absolutely do not care for this competition.

It is not yet known what biography will be written and how your face will be presented in the game. 

X
Xexyz 28.08.21

8 hours ago, Velldanas said:

PPC missed such an epic shit with bans and lawyers in his topic : 57a8bd5e46b2e_FROG18:

And the meaning of the story was that every woman needs a belt ©

Well, it's also great to live

B
Black mamba funk 28.08.21

16 hours ago, Velldanas said:

It is not yet known what biography will be written and how your face will be presented in the game. 

And I thought it was priceless to overwhelm myself in your favorite game ?!: 57a8bd5db44f9_FROG16:

z
zeka456 28.08.21

On 05.07.2018 at 11:39 AM, Greidis said:

What hitman was there before?

A lightning-fast killer who bought rifles, cartridges, necessary equipment and prepared for the task, studied materials, maps, scene of action, victims. Now the hitman is a disabled person who cannot take a master key, coins and explosives at the same time. Now you have 2 slots, you can't take more with you, but you can carry 5 pistols, right? 

Where did the case go? I loved wearing it, where is it?

Do you want to shoot with a silenced rifle? complete the level 20 times and pump lvl 20, then you will get it. Thanks to the developers, but personally I do not care deeply about accidents, in my opinion this is the worst thing that could happen to the series. We put explosives under the chandelier and no one will know anything, well, well, of course, the stupidity just goes off scale.

When is Jesper the Kid? when will you stop hiring all sorts of mediocrity?

In the previous parts, sniper shooting depended on your skill

Modified on August 8, 2018 by zeka456

V
Velldanas 28.08.21

23 minutes ago, zeka456 said:

Where did the case go? I loved wearing it, where is it?

Here it is:

tumblr_inline_p9yqonoHKc1ty5vk9_1280.png

So he was in the beta of the first part. But due to some difficulties, they did not add it.

Hitman-7.gif

In the second part, he will be fully present. Moreover, there are two types. Small and large.

ezgif.com-optimize.gif.70b25f206f619d9dc5977cc3c871f5a9.gif

A lightning-fast killer who bought rifles, cartridges, necessary equipment and prepared for the task, studied materials, maps, scene of action, victims.

Let's be honest =)
Starting from the second part, when we were given a hub with guns (it was also in the contracts), we restart the level 100 times to find the missing gun and leave the level taking it with you in order to hang it on the wall.

So here's this hit:

Do you want to shoot with a silenced rifle? complete the level 20 times and pump lvl 20, then you will get it.

well, it looks strange. In essence, we are doing the same. Only in a slightly different form.

Now you have 2 slots, you can't take more with you, but you can carry 5 pistols, right?

At the professional level of difficulty in Hokkaido, there are no slots at all =)

And it makes sense to take with you 10 assault rifles, 20 shotguns, 5 snipers and 10 C4s. Are we the silent killer or the Commando? Also a strange claim ...

There was also a restriction in BloodMoney. And in other parts, too, by the way. This is the norm.

24 minutes ago, zeka456 said:

What? Norms with music. Not Kid's level, but also not shit from mediocrity.

25 minutes ago, zeka456 said:

In the previous parts, sniper shooting depended on your skill

Terrible level where you can't run =)

And what a skill when the shooting was lolny. This ragdoll was funny.

Modified on 8 August, 2018 by Velldanas

z
zeka456 28.08.21

24 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

In the second part, he will be fully present. Moreover, there are two types. Small and large.

Is this curve animation complete?

For comparison:

giphy.gif

Starting from the second part, when we were given a hub with guns (it was also in the contracts), we restarted the level 100 times to find the missing gun and leave the level taking it with you in order to hang it on the wall.

Nothing prevented you from finding your favorite gun and going through the whole game with it.

At the professional level of difficulty in Hokkaido, there are no slots at all =)

And it makes sense to take with you 10 assault rifles, 20 shotguns, 5 snipers and 10 C4s. Are we the silent killer or the Commando? Also a strange claim ...

There was also a restriction in BloodMoney. And in other parts, too, by the way. This is the norm.

Where did I talk about 10 assault rifles and 20 shotguns? it is a well-known move in polemics, to ascribe a false statement to an opponent and start fighting with him. Blood money had a standard set that could be bought - body armor, pain reliever, lockpick, bomb, string. Now you can't take all this together, you have to choose 2 things, what kind of stupidity?

And what a skill when the shooting was lolny. This ragdoll was funny.

Yes, but now you don't need any skill, the developers have taken care of you, you don't need to improve your skill in the game. Take a sniper and you will kill anyone.

Modified on August 8, 2018 by zeka456

V
Velldanas 28.08.21

4 minutes ago, zeka456 said:

Is this curve animation complete?

I meant that you can walk with a case in hand. Animations are already a question for developers. As far as I know, everything is simplified for speedrunners. As well as opening / closing doors without hands.

But before the release is still 3 months, maybe the animation will be screwed. The demo was played on E3.

d
dozensnake 28.08.21

5 hours ago, zeka456 said:

it is certainly very far from the kid here, but here is also a good composer, I would not call him a mediocrity

V
Velldanas 28.08.21

The world is not bad, but of course I want 1 place. Zazhralso : 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

SUMcsYf70y8.jpgVb5oM_1aaNo.jpg

M
MitLas 28.08.21

At 09.08.2018 at 02:24, Velldanas said:

I meant that you can walk with a case in hand. Animations are already a question for developers.

I wish I hadn't seen this gif. It seems that since the beta of the first season, nothing has changed. What are the damn speedrunners? Since when do the damn developers care about them? In 2018, do such a hack with animation, if you please. Better not show it in beta. Hopefully the animation will be finalized for release, otherwise it will really be a shame.

At 09.08.2018 at 02:24, Velldanas said:

As well as opening / closing doors without hands.

About opening doors. Well, if no one noticed, then there are two types. Opening doors with a key and opening unlocked doors is easy with a push of the hand. Let me remind you that the previous parts did not even have such a primitive animation of opening unlocked doors. But at the same time, no one poured shit on the hitman, although a similar function was still in the first splinter villages.

At 09.08.2018 at 02:05, Velldanas said:

BM had no limitation with gadgets. However, looking at the abundance of gadgets in the sixth hitman, you understand that it would not be convenient to carry everything. Only one explosive 7 variations, what can we say about the rest of the equipment. And yet, no one would die if the developers added 2 additional slots for gadgets.

At 09.08.2018 at 02:18, zeka456 said:

Yes, but now you don't need any skill, the developers have taken care of you, you don't need to improve your skill in the game. Take a sniper and you will kill anyone.

What kind of nonsense is this? What the hell is a skill? In the previous parts, getting into someone from the snipes was a trifle. The target, as a rule, in such cases did not move and it was enough for you to just aim and shoot. Those. you didn't even need to calculate the trajectory. The only mission in which there was something on the level of the sixth hitman is a mission from SA, where you have to kill a guy in a moving car.

At 09.08.2018 at 02:18, zeka456 said:

Blood money had a standard set that could be bought - body armor, pain reliever, lockpick, bomb, string. Now you can't take all this together, you have to choose 2 things, what kind of stupidity?

Actually 3. There are no Peinkillers, no bulletproof vest is needed, but you can just take a bomb, a master key and a string.

V
Velldanas 28.08.21

45 minutes ago, MitLas said:

What are the damn speedrunners? Since when do the damn developers care about them?

Since we added a timer in the settings. If you haven't noticed, you can go in and check.

46 minutes ago, MitLas said:

About opening doors. Well, if no one noticed, then there are two types. Opening doors with a key and opening unlocked doors is easy with a push of the hand.

In the second part, it will be possible to squat down to open the door with a lockpick. As for the hands, I have not seen. But I saw how you can open / close doors with your back to her =)

M
MitLas 28.08.21

17 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

Since we added a timer in the settings. If you haven't noticed, you can go in and check.

Nonsense. With such success, 47 can now walk through walls at all. For the sake of speedrunners, you can do anything. There even the suitcase does not open, the snipe comes out through the texture, lol!

21 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

As for the hands, I have not seen.

when the door is closed, for example 47's hideout in Sapienza, it can be opened with a key. Full animation of door opening.

V
Velldanas 28.08.21

4 minutes ago, MitLas said:

Nonsense. With such success, 47 can now walk through walls at all. For the sake of speedrunners, you can do anything. There even the suitcase does not open, the snipe comes out through the texture, lol!

No pass, but yes shoot. Remember how on release people with snipes through walls killed targets and left with a CA rating in less than a minute. The truth has been fixed.

Then people distracted enemies with shots at the wall. Well, there the system worked better like this: there is a dude in a room with others. He walks up to the wall every 30 seconds. You stand on the other side of the wall (in fact, another room) and shoot point-blank at the wall at him. He reacts to this and goes to check. This is a way people have found so as not to lure the target by throwing a coin 3 times (first in his room, then in the doorway, then in an empty room. Also fixed.

There are a couple of other gadget-related tricks, and for some reason they haven’t been fixed anymore.

I'm talking about a sound decoy, a bundle of fire extinguisher + charge, etc.

V
Velldanas 28.08.21

M
MitLas 28.08.21

5 hours ago, Velldanas said:

Miami again ... Well, we will wait for more detailed news.

D
DartSeven 28.08.21

Someone finally explain to the io or wb marketing department that the game is no longer episodic and it is not necessary to push so hard on the first location. They even have an announcement trailer for the entire game dedicated only to her. It seems to me that people who are not particularly in the subject will not understand that there will be something other than Miami on the release.

V
Velldanas 28.08.21

3 minutes ago, DartSeven said:

Someone finally explain to the io or wb marketing department that the game is no longer episodic and it is not necessary to push so hard on the first location. They even have an announcement trailer for the entire game dedicated only to her. It seems to me that people who are not particularly in the subject will not understand that there will be something other than Miami on the release.

Yes, do not care. On the contrary, I like that they do not spoil other cards. At least some kind of buzz will be.

M
MitLas 28.08.21

3 hours ago, Velldanas said:

Yes, do not care. On the contrary, I like that they do not spoil other cards. At least some kind of buzz will be.

Nobody demands direct spoilers from them. We could just release a CGI trailer with a hint of some other location besides Miami. And the impression is that at the exit we will get Vice City remastered with a new protagonist.

V
Velldanas 28.08.21

4 minutes ago, MitLas said:

Nobody demands direct spoilers from them. We could just release a CGI trailer with a hint of some other location besides Miami. And the impression is that at the exit we will get Vice City remastered with a new protagonist.

Well, you understand that this is nonsense. They say everywhere that the game will have 6 huge locations. It is enough to open the site -> http://www.hitman.com/locations

M
MitLas 28.08.21

1 hour ago, Velldanas said:

Well, you understand that this is nonsense. They say everywhere that the game will have 6 huge locations.

Naturally, but according to the advertising campaign, these are the impressions.