3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hideo Kodzima 29.08.21 12:20 am

Mad Max

c9fbfbd9916e396fdb1e7b5ff2f21f98.png

Genre: Action / TPS

Developer: Avalanche Studios
Publisher: Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment
Release date: 04.09.2015
Platforms: PC, PS4, XO

Description:
In the post-apocalyptic world of Mad Max, the machine is the key to survival. In the role of Mad Max - a lone fighter who has to fight for life in the vast Wasteland - you have to learn how to fight not only with your own hands, but also behind the wheel of a car hung with weapons. Max will have to make friends with a talented, albeit peculiar mechanic nicknamed Chumbucket - only with his help Max, driving the faithful Interceptor, will be able to get out of the Wasteland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_KC8H07vfo

Modified on July 2, 2015 by galfimbu1
123 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jack Joyce 29.08.21

We completely abandoned the game. Although I waited very much. 

N
NetSky 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Momentum' timestamp = '1402060026' post = '4200394'] bad sign, for the umpteenth time the concept is being reworked .. [/ quote]

I think they are preparing a game for the film, and that one comes out in 2015.  

T
Tied up 29.08.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdLl1GVjOrc

m
mr.K 29.08.21

Canceled ps360 versions

ioO5PSrAe2A.jpg

Released on September 4

Modified on March 3, 2015 by ThereIsNoKrang

H
Hyper2014 29.08.21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPxXjTgKPH0

N
NetSky 29.08.21

Boxing Art

GHSiaiY.jpg

J
Jack Joyce 29.08.21

The trailer would be new. Apprehension of something ... 

H
Hyper2014 29.08.21

The trailer would be new. Apprehension of something ... 

Be sure to visit our Mad Max hub for a full month of additional content, including exclusive screenshots, video features, and deeper dives into the game.

Maybe they will show a new trailer during this time.

Modified on March 3, 2015 by Hyper2014

H
Hyper2014 29.08.21

New screenshots

[spoiler]

FiAi9Bb.jpg 7HcfejA.jpg

tj7ednE.jpg OMXICun.jpg

rGD3xC5.jpg xNujKWm.jpg

YR8zO1o.jpg

[/spoiler]

Modified on March 3, 2015 by Hyper2014

J
Jack Joyce 29.08.21

This screen especially delivered. As if in 2008 he returned. 

[spoiler] xNujKWm.jpg[/ spoiler]

M
MWorld II 29.08.21

what 2008

heavenly sword and uncharted in 2007 best grafon showed 

J
Jack Joyce 29.08.21

It’s hard to believe that they could have worsened so much. Last year's trailers had enough grafonium, but here ... 

In general, I pin my hopes on the quality control of the World Bank, they haven't released the shit yet, although it smells like something already.

B
Bergamot 29.08.21

Yes, quite a normal grafon. I really like art. As usual, I hope for a lot of exploration.

N
NetSky 29.08.21

We chose the worst angle and began to interpret 2007 seriously: facepalm:

A
ALF_9010 29.08.21

In the latest issue of Game Informer, on the cover of which Mad Max flaunts, new details of the game have been published, which can be found below:
• In the game it will be possible to travel beyond the border of the map, although it is too dangerous there and there is no water or food. But there are many sandstorms. This area is called The Big Nothing;
• If you manage to live there for a few minutes, then you will have the opportunity to find very rare parts for your car (Magnum Opus) and maybe something else;
• Do not think that it will be difficult only outside the map: the main area is also teeming with dangers and to maintain life you will have to get water and food;
• The environment will also suggest where to find food. For example: a flock of birds circling in the sky means that corpses with larvae lie on the ground under them. Max will be able to eat them as they contain protein. All sorts of rodents are also suitable as food, because the terrain of the game contains very little vegetation and there are simply no other options;
• But there will be no problems with fuel for the car. It will be available everywhere;
• The combat system is similar to Batman Arkham: combo attacks, parries and rolls make up the main gameplay;
• The garage will be available directly from the game menu so that you can upgrade your car immediately without any hassle.
• Almost at the very beginning of the game you will meet Max's companion - Chumbucket. He is a professional mechanic and your friend who will help you in every possible way.

L
Lex Mercer 29.08.21

A little graph ... for 2015 ... or something I don't understand ...

N
NetSky 29.08.21

I believe in the game, I think there will be something interesting for a long time, I actually expected this from RAGE, when an open world, a car, and you are looking for parts for a car, doing tasks. Cool shorter.

H
Hyper2014 29.08.21

Mad Max - new details from Game Informer

• The game tells about the events leading up to the events of the upcoming film Mad Max: Fury Road. Although the developers at Avalanche consider the game their own vision and approach to the universe.

• The director of the Mad Max films, George Miller, at the beginning of the development of the game was directly involved in its creation, but soon took up the Road of Fury. The developers still keep him updated on all the latest developments regarding the game development process.

• Scrotus is your main enemy and important bump in the Wasteland. At the start of the game, Max is attacked by his gang, who steals his car and leaves him for dead.

• At the beginning of the game you will have a dog that will be useful to you in your search for supplies, including water.

• The developers have placed all over the Wasteland so-called "Viewpoints", near which there are balloons tied to the ground. Climbing on them and using your binoculars, you can find resources, all sorts of attractions, fortresses, scarecrows and even enemy convoys. Once found, they are marked on your map. However, some balloons may require certain items and equipment to use, such as fuel and a harpoon gun.

• The save / checkpoint system is lenient towards players. For example, if you find some resources or collectibles and then die, they will not disappear from your inventory. When you die, the game automatically transports you to the nearest vantage point or liberated fortress.

• You will be able to capture the fortresses of Scrotus, thereby reducing his influence in the Wasteland. The liberated fortresses will be populated by other Wasteland settlers. In addition, scarecrows placed on the territory of the Wasteland to scare away the inhabitants can also be destroyed, which will also serve to reduce the influence of your enemies.

• Fortresses can be improved in every way. These improvements will allow you to accumulate resources in them, including food and water, when the game is not running. The fortress may also have an armory and a special team that searches for and marks interesting places on your map.

• The acquisition of various tools and devices improves the abilities of Chambucket, which we wrote about earlier. His skills are very important to you, since he is responsible for the condition of your car. It also acts as a kind of navigator, showing you the right path and other interesting sights.

• You can use cars and other settlers of the Wasteland, and then, if you want, light a signal fire and summon Chambucket along with your car.

• Journalists point out that both in terms of visual style and in terms of environment, the game is very diverse. You will come across mountains, cliffs, dried sea depths with caves, corals and underwater sulfur volcanoes, underground tunnels, destroyed bridges and ordinary highways.

• The game does not have multiplayer, but the developers told about a certain system Opus Wars, with which you can evaluate the cars of other players.

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

towers!

N
NetSky 29.08.21

madmax_convoy_1014_10sxkgm.jpg

madmax_jeetstrongholdorkht.jpg