3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hideo Kodzima 29.08.21 12:20 am

Mad Max

c9fbfbd9916e396fdb1e7b5ff2f21f98.png

Genre: Action / TPS

Developer: Avalanche Studios
Publisher: Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment
Release date: 04.09.2015
Platforms: PC, PS4, XO

Description:
In the post-apocalyptic world of Mad Max, the machine is the key to survival. In the role of Mad Max - a lone fighter who has to fight for life in the vast Wasteland - you have to learn how to fight not only with your own hands, but also behind the wheel of a car hung with weapons. Max will have to make friends with a talented, albeit peculiar mechanic nicknamed Chumbucket - only with his help Max, driving the faithful Interceptor, will be able to get out of the Wasteland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_KC8H07vfo

Modified on July 2, 2015 by galfimbu1
123 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kitun45 29.08.21

I hope the creators of the game were at least a little guided by the films about Max, especially on the last film, I have not seen such a drive (at least in trailers) for a long time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjBb4SZ0F6Q

E
EVIL DEVIL 29.08.21

NSyabCH0ckU.jpg

H
Hyper2014 29.08.21

I hope the creators of the game were at least a little guided by the films about Max, especially on the last film, I have not seen such a drive (at least in trailers) for a long time.

• The game tells about the events leading up to the events of the upcoming film Mad Max: Fury Road. Although the developers at Avalanche consider the game their own vision and approach to the universe.

• The director of the Mad Max films, George Miller, at the beginning of the development of the game was directly involved in its creation, but soon took up the Road of Fury. The developers still keep him updated on all the latest developments regarding the game development process.

G
Gefus 29.08.21

new screenshots:

MadMax_VehicularCombat_0204_1011_001.jpg

MadMax_MeleeCloseup_0206_1802_008.jpg?ea

MadMax_MaxatOverlook_0206_1635_003.jpg?e

MadMax_MagnumOpusDriving_0113_1643_014.j

MadMax_EnemyVehicles_0113_1709_018.jpg?e

MadMax_CombatWarboy_Printonly.jpg?eaa32f

Env_Concept_Wasteland_05.jpg?eaa32f

Concept_gasttown_03.jpg?eaa32f

Env_Concept_Gastown_01.jpg?eaa32f

M
Momentum 29.08.21

the arts are beautiful, especially with fire ...

Modified April 21, 2015 by Momentum

N
NetSky 29.08.21

Insanely beautiful)

H
Hyper2014 29.08.21

hAydevJ.jpg 32vZ2bC.jpg x9NsJhv.jpg

Mad Max

Can you hear it? The Wasteland is calling. 

SEE more, tomorrow. #MadMaxGame

Modified on April 23rd, 2015 by Hyper2014

B
Bergamot 29.08.21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKRGvSi5xXk

A
ANDREvv 29.08.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hDPmTvqob0

Somehow even awesome ...: icon_eek:

R
RSPCT 29.08.21

trailer agony just)

K
Knuck Knuck 29.08.21

regular fast food gameplay. boevka ala batman iks that vin, upgrades, suits, openworld with icons. at 14 I would like

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

karmageddon looks very cool on the road, but for some reason the feeling that garbage will still come out does not leave

well, some yy not very outwardly

A
ANDREvv 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Knuck Knuck' timestamp = '1429795602' post = '4798663'] ala batman iks tu vin [/ quote] Sadness, they promised to make a fighting game on Mad Max ...: facepalm:

In terms of driving, it's not a simulator either, that's a shame ...

K
Knuck Knuck 29.08.21

[member = 'ANDREvv'], I don’t know who promised what to whom, I didn’t follow the game at all. But the trailer shows a typical product for teenagers.

S
Sawzer 29.08.21

[member = 'ANDREvv'], I don’t know who promised what to whom, I didn’t follow the game at all. But the trailer shows a typical product for teenagers.

What game isn't your typical teenage product?

K
Knuck Knuck 29.08.21

[member = '1sawzer'], the one that is not a typical product for teenagers. then I look suddenly everyone believes that the developers of Justcoza are making a classic game dev chtoli

I may have missed it and they made between goat2 and max some kind of game of the level of the shadow of the colossus there or some other game in which there is no pretentious speech against the background of how a computer dummy in a rusty world fumbles at the same time with 10 foreheads and chases exploding cars in interchangeable suits from one minimap icon to another?

Modified April 23, 2015 by Knuck Knuck

S
Sawzer 29.08.21

[member = '1sawzer'], the one that is not a typical product for teenagers. then I look suddenly everyone believes that the developers of Justcoza are making a classic game dev chtoli

I may have missed it and they made between goat2 and max some kind of game of the level of the shadow of the colossus there or some other game in which there is no pretentious speech against the background of how a computer dummy in a rusty world fumbles at the same time with 10 foreheads and chases exploding cars in interchangeable suits from one minimap icon to another?

Nobody believed anything, just waiting for a good game.

'' one that is not a typical product for teenagers. '' - thank you class, understandable.

K
Knuck Knuck 29.08.21

[member = '1sawzer'], if you can't tell a big mac from a fried steak, it's not my fault

S
Sawzer 29.08.21

[member = '1sawzer'], if you can't tell a big mac from a fried steak, it's not my fault

You give the definition in the end

N
NetSky 29.08.21

I thought it was cool, but that would be so oO but just for the sake of fighting on machines, it is worth it to play, omg