3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hideo Kodzima 29.08.21 12:20 am

Mad Max

c9fbfbd9916e396fdb1e7b5ff2f21f98.png

Genre: Action / TPS

Developer: Avalanche Studios
Publisher: Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment
Release date: 04.09.2015
Platforms: PC, PS4, XO

Description:
In the post-apocalyptic world of Mad Max, the machine is the key to survival. In the role of Mad Max - a lone fighter who has to fight for life in the vast Wasteland - you have to learn how to fight not only with your own hands, but also behind the wheel of a car hung with weapons. Max will have to make friends with a talented, albeit peculiar mechanic nicknamed Chumbucket - only with his help Max, driving the faithful Interceptor, will be able to get out of the Wasteland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_KC8H07vfo

Modified on July 2, 2015 by galfimbu1
123 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jane Doe 29.08.21

Xs what the plot and gameplay will be. But if the desert looks the same as in the trailer, then that's enough for me. How often are games released in this setting? 

I think in the worst case, I'll play 10 hours. And this is more than some representatives of modern 4k gaming can offer trollface_big.gif

Well, in the meantime, I whitewash into an interesting plot.

Modified April 23, 2015 by Jane Doe

Y
Yog-Sothoth 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Everyone's beloved and respected' timestamp = '1429821379' post = '4799130'] I don't know what Nak Naka didn't like, but here we can see from the story trailer that the game will have a good story [/ quote] 

Let's just say that in the original film there was a rather ordinary plot ... The film was dragged due to the setting, grotesque machines and, of course, the cool GG.

I just hope that the developers have understood the shortcomings of their previous games and will not push them here again.

A
ANDREvv 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Yog-Sothoth' timestamp = '1429821755' post = '4799140'] I hope that the developers have understood the shortcomings of their previous games and will not push them here again. [/ quote] So JC3 is announced - they will push them there. : icon_mrgreen: