3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 29.08.21 12:36 am

Vanquish

Platinum Games and SEGA are developing a new action game under the direction of the creator of the resident Shinzdi Mikami.
CG looks cool - [url = http: //www.gamemag.ru/news/48631/] http://www.gamemag.ru/news/48631/ [/ url]
124 Comments
Sort by:
r
rivezico 29.08.21

I would like to see RE 6 from him, eh dreams: sad:

a
alxp90 29.08.21

The trailer is stupid, about nothing at all, if it weren't for a video FROM GOD MIKI! 1 no one would even pay attention. And the name is some kind of left.
But since they say that the game will be an ex-curler, it is clear from the trailer alone that a masterpiece is coming and the murder of gears 3: D

a
alxp90 29.08.21

The trailer is stupid, about nothing at all, if it weren't for a video FROM GOD MIKI! 1 no one would even pay attention. And the name is some kind of left.
But since they say that the game will be an ex-curler, it is clear from the trailer alone that a masterpiece is coming and the murder of gears 3: D

b
bad_man 29.08.21

[quote name = "ACE"] [b] Azz [/ b], after the bayanetta I'm waiting for an even bigger masterpiece 8)
and by the way, everyone who says that we will kill Russians, take a closer look. In the video, San Francisco was attacked by aliens from outer space. there even their spaceship lit up and technology ala lost planets / metal gear [/ quote]

From space, then space but not the fact that aliens.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 57 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

All the more strange the aliens look on metal girders.
Unless it's like in the movie "virus" I can confuse the name. Where extraterrestrial AI infiltrated a Russian robotic ship the size of a Titanic and took control of all the equipment at the same time creating all kinds of robots there

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 2 minutes:

[b] alxp90 [/ b], I liked the views in places very much. Plus music.

b
bad_man 29.08.21

[quote name = "ACE"] [b] Azz [/ b], after the bayanetta I'm waiting for an even bigger masterpiece 8)
and by the way, everyone who says that we will kill Russians, take a closer look. In the video, San Francisco was attacked by aliens from outer space. there even their spaceship lit up and technology ala lost planets / metal gear [/ quote]

From space, then space but not the fact that aliens.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 57 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

All the more strange the aliens look on metal girders.
Unless it's like in the movie "virus" I can confuse the name. Where extraterrestrial AI infiltrated a Russian robotic ship the size of a Titanic and took control of all the equipment at the same time creating all kinds of robots there

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 2 minutes:

[b] alxp90 [/ b], I liked the views in places very much. Plus music.

r
rivezico 29.08.21

[Quote] But since they say that the game will be an ex-curl [/ quote]

do not kill the creator of the theme, be a human

r
rivezico 29.08.21

[Quote] But since they say that the game will be an ex-curl [/ quote]

do not kill the creator of the theme, be a human

A
ACE 29.08.21

dachshund, the game has been in development since 2007. this is generally the first game that platinum games began to do.

r
rodion 29.08.21

[b] alxp90 [/ b], Alien: CM is also a copy of curling? : confused:

r
rodion 29.08.21

[b] alxp90 [/ b], Alien: CM is also a copy of curling? : confused:

R
Raggamuffin 29.08.21

[quote name = "alxp90"] if this was not a video FROM GOD MIKAMI! 1 no one would even pay attention [/ quote] completely: agree:

all these white-plastic suits, orbital cruisers and so on, it all looks somehow ... in halo'vski: |

A
ACE 29.08.21

this will automatically make the game a hit of sales

r
rodion 29.08.21

Where did you see Halo there? :?

O
Owl 29.08.21

yes ... everywhere

O
Owl 29.08.21

yes ... everywhere

v
vodafon 29.08.21

this is what the PR machine M brought to - Halo is seen everywhere: lol:

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] vodafon [/ b], I feel it in the water, I see it in the ground, I feel it in the air ... :-D

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] vodafon [/ b], I feel it in the water, I see it in the ground, I feel it in the air ... :-D

A
ACE 29.08.21

There will be a preview in the new Land of Games. Natasha Odintsova recently returned from a screening of the game at Platinum Games. According to the descriptions - super.

r
rodion 29.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b] platforms? please: oops: