3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nitrous 29.08.21 12:36 am

Spec Ops: The Line

Platform: PC / PS3 / 360 /
Genre: Action, TPS
Publisher: Ubisoft
Developer: Yager Development (singleplayer), Darkside Game Studios (multiplayer)
Release Date: January 29.06, 2012 (Europe)
Official Website: http: // www .specopstheline.com / The demo is
already available in Live! and PSN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LLr-O0cMJA

Yesterday I played a demo version of this game, can I say that it is not a bad enough toy? Apparently, in some places, the game resembles the atmosphere of Black Hawk Down. The shooting is done very nicely, you can give orders to your teammates, in addition, the game has a more or less fresh plot for this kind of games, the action takes place in the near future, where Dubai is immersed into the sands and naturally our group of soldiers plunges into the thick of events. The game itself is quite brutal, there is a finishing move, as in GeoW, also, in the demo there was a moment of shooting the hostages. Surprisingly, I liked it.
124 Comments
Sort by:
C
Calita 29.08.21

[quote name = '- = Ruslan = -' timestamp = '1340720350' post = '2731431']
[b] [member = Calita] [/ b], in general, of course, after Max Payne 3 it is very difficult to evaluate games, since Max Payne 3 showed itself in all its glory.
[/ quote]
Yes! The gameplay mechanics of MP3 are awesome, including animations and all. After MP3 I do not recommend to sit down for a subject, oga : newtrollface:

[offtopic] plus namesake in reply! =) [/ offtopic]

.l1te 29.08.21

I'm playing, right now on the 3rd chapter I
will agree, the demo did not seem very good,
but from the full game so far there are extremely positive impressions - I like everything I
went on to play

V
Vadimeys 29.08.21

I don't like the weapon anyway - some rattles without recoil

.l1te 29.08.21

[b] [member = Vadimeys] [/ b], yes, yes, but in general, the whole process hooked me

-
-TaR 29.08.21

Well, I told you that the rules. the jester came out, but you didn't believe me: ayfkm:

.l1te 29.08.21

[b] [member = -TaR] [/ b], I also don’t understand why he didn’t please everyone, a very strong game with an excellent atmosphere and musical accompaniment

-
- = Ruslan = - 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Vadimeys' timestamp = '1340798316' post = '2732957']
I don't like the weapon anyway, some rattles without recoil
[/ quote] I

hit the spot, and this is a big minus of the game.

K
Kreslodav 29.08.21

better than the non-optimized vyser gost recon, the plot is certainly better, and the landscape is many times more beautiful, Dubai was very beautifully done

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 45 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[b] [ member = Vadimeys] [/ b], the code is better right?: trollface:

V
Vadimeys 29.08.21

[b] [member = Kreslodav1] [/ b]

in the code at least the weapon was felt, but here are plastic toys. Kalash is just tolerant

K
Kreslodav 29.08.21

+ the soundtrack in the game is excellent, it's a pity that the promised super physics of sand turned out to be ordinary scripts
PS the game in 2009 looked better, much better
[media = ''] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABPnk2dTE1g [/ media]

R
RinobayZ 29.08.21

I don’t see any special differences, only a bit of color has become, although the atmosphere in the trailer can be traced more often than right now.

T
Tribbiani 29.08.21

Hi, just learning, riveted a fan trailer :) Any comments? :) Well, a little good ^ _ ^
[media] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vps_adCed8w [/ media] Modified on June 28, 2012 by Tribbiani

w
walkmann 29.08.21

I played a little, I have already gone through 6 chapters lol
so far I like it, but of course shooting straight from 2006, that is, complete shit,
but the rest is very even, jovial rock plays during shootouts, good scripts, even the miserable ye3 does not infuriate I
continue to play, but better than that same gost rekona Modified on June 28, 2012 by walkmann

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

Passed through. The plot and setting were able to drag the boring standard shooting. The ending was so surprised at all, I really began to guess about it from the moment
[spoil] as the walker started to glitches (in the room where the lighting was blinking, for example) [/ spoil]
Only one moment is unclear:
[spoil] and when exactly his roof went ? and who gave the orders then 33 th [/ spoil]?
Well, the rock during the shootings and a DJ - it's all power. There would have been adrenaline-pumping shootouts themselves, and in general it would have been a candy, not a game.
And thanks to ye3, the optimization is also excellent.

G
Gefus 29.08.21

Well you are intrigued :)

B
Blink 55 29.08.21

demo on nra :)
it on the PC will be completely in russ? Or what lies in the network, with Russian subs, is there a final version?

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

I downloaded the version of the curve and in my videos (not on the engine) they spoke Russian, but in the game only subs.
By the way, the Russian voice acting is so-so and not only because in the original Nolan North is voiced by

-
- = Ruslan = - 29.08.21

Damn something and I already want to buy this game, the game has good ratings, I don't even know what to do, it seems like a game of norms, but that's something weak shootouts, not like, for example, in COD or Battle 3, there is an adrenaline rush of battle, but here is something like a fart, that's all that spoils, I agree with [b] [member = dozensnake] [/ b], shootouts would be steeper and everything would be super, I don’t know can play on PC.

[b] [member = Blink 55] [/ b], The site of the soft club game for PC is completely in Russian, but I just can't understand why there is only a game with Russian subs everywhere ?? where is the Russian voice acting ?? I'm waiting for Russian voice acting to download the game, but I see something only with Russian subwoofers, it's strange.

l
lalilulelo 29.08.21

One of those rare examples where the plot and atmosphere draw out mediocre gameplay. I even regret that [s] did not steal. [/ S]

w
walkmann 29.08.21

the last 5 chapters represent the scene "Captain Walker kills a billion enemies", which is simply infuriating, and the whole atmosphere dissolves at once, except that the landscapes are beautiful,
but the ending directly pulled the game out of the slag and was very surprised by the
question the same as that of Dozen
[color = # 282828] [textspoiler] and when exactly did his roof go? and who gave the orders then 33 th [/ textspoiler] [/ color] ?
about Russian voice-only video: voice acting in the game did not come out : icon_lol: but judging by the commercials, badly translated