3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NetSky 29.08.21 12:46 am

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Ghost Recon Wildlands.png

Genre: Action, Open World

Game modes: co-op, dyno
Publisher: Ubisoft

Developer: Ubisoft Paris

Release date: 2016

Description  

In Wildlands, you are the Ghost, an elite team of US Special Forces. You enter a deadly battle with the Santa Blanca drug cartel. You go behind enemy lines to wreak havoc, destabilize, and ultimately break the alliance between the cartel and the corrupt government.
You will have to survive in the largest open world according to Ubisoft to date, with massive regions inspired by Bolivia and South America, inhabited by hundreds of villages, monuments, and legends. To complete the mission, you will have to make difficult but important decisions: sabotage, interrogation, kidnapping, murder, these are some of the options available to you in order to achieve your goals.

Hide Pictures  

YgQn.jpg YgQo.jpg YgQq.jpg YgQr.jpg YgQu.jpg YtvB.jpg YtvS.png

Hide Video  

Hide  

124 Comments
Sort by:
s
scar-raver 29.08.21

[quote name = 'SVTR' timestamp = '1434441835' post = '4860234'] With every new Ubi game, such a hype rises and a high level of whitewash, which is just ayy-ay. I remember the announcements of Watch Dogs and The Division, at which they are already throwing a cake of shit. It's funny. [/ quote]

Only fools are thrown. Personally, I was not a bit disappointed in Watch_Dogs and I am madly waiting for Division. See my signature :) 

L
Lazio 29.08.21

VD disappointed only with the plot, but not with the quality of the game. In general, I am waiting for Gost and Division.

H
Hyper2014 29.08.21

More screenshots

ghost_recon_wildlands_5.jpg ghost_recon_wildlands_8.jpg

ghost_recon_wildlands_1.jpg GRW_screen8_E3_150615_4pm_PT_1434388161.

Modified June 16, 2015 by Hyper2014

S
SVTR 29.08.21

With each new Ubi game, such a hype rises and a high level of whitening, which is just ayy-yay. I remember the announcements of Watch Dogs and The Division, at which they are already throwing a cake of shit. It's funny. 

Only fools are thrown. Personally, I was not a bit disappointed in Watch_Dogs and I am madly waiting for Division. See my signature :) 

For me, then, only one problem is obvious, that they show their games too often, or something. A video, then another, and here's a diary ... and before the release there are still 3 years, and here's another vidosik ... duck somehow becomes boring and there are too many games even before the release.

s
scar-raver 29.08.21

[quote name = 'SVTR' timestamp = '1434442841' post = '4860265'] For me then only one problem is obvious, that games show their own too often or something. A video, then another, and here's a diary ... and before the release there are still 3 years, and here's another vidosik ... duck somehow becomes boring and there are too many games even before the release. [/ quote]

I think their problem is that they show the game for the first time much more than a year before release. And they feed them with rollers, yes. IMHO, it's best to show the game for the first time exactly one year before the release. 

S
SVTR 29.08.21

[member = 'scar-raver'], 

Correct words. Then the game will not cause such a sugary taste. The gazebo with F4 did it perfectly - the announcement, the release in five months. The beauty! 

A
A13xXx 29.08.21

it feels like some kind of headlight edge, mixed with a splinter cell. and at the end all these nicknames reminded me of the cru)

in general, I thought for a long time when yubisoft would make one game out of all its games. Well, on such a day, cool hatsker in watch dogs, you go into the store, sit down at the game oculus and the assassins creed starts) well, so that there are customization cars, coop and different versions of the game (from 1 as in the headlights of the region or 3 persons)

B
Blink 55 29.08.21

but for me, so it is. arcade, "light" version of Arma 3rd :)

E
Echoes 29.08.21

This is Mersinaries, didn’t know, or what?

k
kolian666 29.08.21

or just goats)

s
scar-raver 29.08.21

in general, I thought for a long time when yubisoft would make one game out of all its games. Well, on such a day, cool hacker in watch dogs, you go to the store, sit down at the game oculus and the assassins creed starts) well, so that there are customization cars, coop and different versions of the game (from 1 as in the headlights of the region or 3 persons)

3433483.jpg

D
Dante_MS 29.08.21

it feels like some kind of headlight edge, mixed with a splinter cell. and at the end all these nicknames reminded me of the cru) I have been thinking for a long time when yubisoft will make one game out of all its games. Well, on such a day, cool hacker in watch dogs, you go to the store, sit down at the game oculus and the assassins creed starts) well, so that there are customization cars, coop and different versions of the game (from 1 as in the headlights of the region or 3 persons)

[spoil] Hello. I, Kirill. I would like you to make a game, 3D action is the essence of this ... The user can play as forest elves, palace guards and a villain. And if the user plays as elves, then elves in the forest, wooden houses are filled with the soldiers of the palace and villains. You can rob cows ... And once forest elf do it so that there is a dense forest ... And the engine can be set so that the trees are pictured in the distance, when they approach they are transformed into 3-dimensional trees [1]. You can buy, etc. features like Daggerfall. And the enemies are 3-dimensional too, and the corpse is also 3d. You can jump, etc. If you play for the protection of the palace, then you have to obey the commander, and protect the palace from the evil (I did not think of a name) and spies, elf partisans, and goes on raids on one of these (elves, evil ...). Well, if for an evil one ... then spies or elf partisans sometimes attack, the user himself, the commander can do whatever he wants to order his troops with him to attack the palace and go on the attack. There are 4 zones in total in the game. Those. map and there are 4 zones on it, 1 is the zone of people (neutral), 2 is the zone of the emperor (where the palace is), 3 is the zone of elves, 4 is the zone of evil ... (in the mountains, there is an old fort ...) So so that in the game they could not only kill but also chop off the hand and if the user is not cured then he will die, just gouge out the eye, but the user may not die, but simply not see the floor of the screen, or get or buy a prosthesis if the leg also either die or you will either crawl on a wheelchair, or the best thing ... put a prosthesis. You can save ... PS I want this game. [/ Spoil] map and there are 4 zones on it, 1 is the zone of people (neutral), 2 is the zone of the emperor (where the palace is), 3 is the zone of elves, 4 is the zone of evil ... (in the mountains, there is an old fort ...) So so that in the game they could not only kill but also chop off the hand and if the user is not cured then he will die, just gouge out the eye, but the user may not die, but simply not see the floor of the screen, or get or buy a prosthesis if the leg also either die or you will either crawl on a wheelchair, or the best thing ... put a prosthesis. You can save ... PS I want this game. [/ Spoil] map and there are 4 zones on it, 1 is the zone of people (neutral), 2 is the zone of the emperor (where the palace is), 3 is the zone of elves, 4 is the zone of evil ... (in the mountains, there is an old fort ...) So so that in the game they could not only kill but also chop off the hand and if the user is not cured then he will die, just gouge out the eye, but the user may not die, but simply not see the floor of the screen, or get or buy a prosthesis if the leg also either die or you will either crawl on a wheelchair, or the best thing ... put a prosthesis. You can save ... PS I want this game. [/ Spoil] also gouge out an eye, but the user may not die, but simply not see the floor of the screen, or get or buy a prosthesis, if the leg will either die, or will crawl or crawl in a wheelchair, or the best thing ... put a prosthesis. You can save ... PS I want this game. [/ Spoil] also gouge out an eye, but the user may not die, but simply not see the floor of the screen, or get or buy a prosthesis, if the leg will either die, or will crawl or crawl in a wheelchair, or the best thing ... put a prosthesis. You can save ... PS I want this game. [/ Spoil]

Again, all are smeared with yubishot. Life teaches nothing (.

Modified June 16, 2015 by Dante_MS

N
NetSky 29.08.21

[quote name = 'A13xXx' timestamp = '1434445419' post = '4860367'] and at the end all these nicknames reminded me of the cru) [/ quote]

There are no nicknames, these are tasks shown, destroy, blow up, steal, etc. 

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Echoes' timestamp = '1434446350' post = '4860399'] This is Mersinaries, didn't you know? [/ quote]

just about, I thought about them first of all

if they do it without the typical yubisoft garbage (towers, make 100500 identical sides, etc.) it will be very cool

so far the most anticipated game from yubisoft 

A
ANDREvv 29.08.21

[quote name = 'scar-raver' timestamp = '1434419111' post = '4858856'] We are waiting for a very, very, very long time! [/ quote] Fix from 2016, 2017 ...

N
NetSky 29.08.21

When I saw the landing from the sky, I immediately shouted that Just Coase 3 is only in the cooperative. In fact, as I understand it, it will probably do without any investors and other players. I at least hope it's just an open world. According to Yubisoft, it is the largest open-world game they have ever created. So I think we are waiting for an epic.

[quote name = 'dozensnake' timestamp = '1434456614' post = '4860902'] if they do it without the typical yubisoft bullshit (towers, make 100,500 identical sides, etc.) it will be very cool [/ quote]

Judging by the description, we are waiting for a cross between missions in the open world ala MGS + Splinter Sell, in the open world with technology. There will be its own base for rearmament, interrogation of captured prisoners. Zones for destruction, interrogation, kidnapping, reconnaissance, etc. are marked on the map, there is no talk of towers, so you can sleep peacefully. 

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

[quote name = 'NetSky' timestamp = '1434458691' post = '4860994'] Zones for destruction, interrogation, kidnapping, reconnaissance, etc. are marked on the map [/ quote]

this is what scares most of all

there will again be the same missions scattered in tons across the map 

N
NetSky 29.08.21

[quote name = 'dozensnake' timestamp = '1434459045' post = '4861016'] this is what scares most of all there will be again the same missions scattered in tons on the map [/ quote]

Why should it be scary, if this is the fate of all games in the open world and thus fill the world? The main tasks will obviously be different (plot) and of course the pollock will be repeated. 

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

if the passage of these identical sides will directly affect the game, then they go nafig

N
NetSky 29.08.21

[member = 'dozensnake'], This is my speculation, on the sides. I'm not at all sure that you and I are conducting a dialogue in the right direction and how much this all relates to this game. This is Ghost recon, like a serious cabbage soup, plus the game was made for a very long time and secretly. And it's so easy to do so much, and throw a bunch of identical missions, it's doubtful. I just think that the map will be divided into sectors where there will be their priority tasks and side and not similar to each other.

Plus Yubi listened to criticism. That is also pleasing and changes are possible in future games. In general, I have a positive view of this game.