3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NetSky 29.08.21 12:46 am

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Ghost Recon Wildlands.png

Genre: Action, Open World

Game modes: co-op, dyno
Publisher: Ubisoft

Developer: Ubisoft Paris

Release date: 2016

Description  

In Wildlands, you are the Ghost, an elite team of US Special Forces. You enter a deadly battle with the Santa Blanca drug cartel. You go behind enemy lines to wreak havoc, destabilize, and ultimately break the alliance between the cartel and the corrupt government.
You will have to survive in the largest open world according to Ubisoft to date, with massive regions inspired by Bolivia and South America, inhabited by hundreds of villages, monuments, and legends. To complete the mission, you will have to make difficult but important decisions: sabotage, interrogation, kidnapping, murder, these are some of the options available to you in order to achieve your goals.

Hide Pictures  

YgQn.jpg YgQo.jpg YgQq.jpg YgQr.jpg YgQu.jpg YtvB.jpg YtvS.png

Hide Video  

Hide  

124 Comments
Sort by:
N
NetSky 29.08.21

[member = 'SergeyLifenko'], This is Yubisoft right?)

And by the way, there is nothing like that in the Wildlands video, you can see from the screenshots and videos that it is no longer typical for a Yubisoft prerender video, a live grof with a bunch of flaws for alpha

Here are the guests

[spoil] YgQC.jpg[/ spoil]

But Divizhen

[spoil] HYSQ.jpg[/ spoil]

Actually New Ghost Recon already looks like a live project and not a render concept.

W
Wurz-7 29.08.21

Above they wrote that during a solo game, there will be 3 bots nearby. Allowing you to switch between them will not get any worse.

The fact is that in the new guests the bet is really on the fact that four people will play live. It was described in such a way that, for example, a database to which you need to penetrate and take data. Two fly in a helicopter, two others exclusively on the ground in a buggy rush along the road to the base. One jumps out of the helicopter and flies by parachute to the base as the other in the very vertex (while controlling it) covers you, the other two who have already taken their positions on the buggy. With a computer AI, you can't do this, but this is exactly where the juice is, you can take positions around the base, do the task three of us, and the fourth will pick you up on the fly.  

I saw the video and know what the game is about: icon_lol:

In tactical mode, in solo, handing out tasks, you could do the same thing. I don't see anything special. Cooperative lovers would not be affected by this. Or even clean up the game alone. Tightening the lingle just like it is a lousy business. And if you do, then do it right. The publishers are afraid of losing some of the players, as a result, a piece of the game is made for show.

A
ALF_9010 29.08.21

I remember how crooked was the last part on the PC, dumb for the new one.

A
A13xXx 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Wurz-7' timestamp = '1435042924' post = '4871424'] Publishers are afraid to lose some of the players, as a result, a piece of the game is made for show. [/ quote]

what piece of the game? they just let the content of the game (which is sharpened under the co-op) run solo. all. nobody saws anything for show. 

A
ALF_9010 29.08.21

[member = 'Kirill_Kopylenkov'],

Well, then my computer was worse, just the rest of the 2012 games were better than the gost recon.

N
NetSky 29.08.21

Now we replay GR: Future Soldier, after all, it's an awesome game, and now it looks very nice, very graphical, runs perfectly at max settings, and four of us play great

295QQzz.jpg

ij0KHTA.jpg

After that, I understand how cool the new Ghost Recon Wildlands will be

Modified on June 25, 2015 by NetSky

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

I hope not like fucha thief, that garbage was

K
Ku6opr 29.08.21

I hope not like fucha thief, that garbage was

I agree, such a wretched part, I even abandoned it.

K
Ku6opr 29.08.21

[member = 'Miles-Tails'], a wildly scripted corridor. I hate that kind of tactical joke.

K
Ku6opr 29.08.21

I delved into, do not need it. The maps are big there, and corridors with pseudo-freedom "go around this tent to the left or to the right" are laid along them.

A
ANDREvv 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Ku6opr' timestamp = '1435319876' post = '4875630'] go around this tent to the left or right [/ quote] The possibility of digging, of course, is not enough ...: icon_sad:

N
NetSky 29.08.21

Passing such a game is much more interesting with four, plus on high difficulty where he died, all over again. The game is perceived in a completely different way, but it is intestinal, but where there are large areas for elimination, where you can go without raising the alarm, you immediately perceive it differently, work out the tactics. You can't do that in a solo with dummies. We are now planning more how to get everyone clean without anxiety. who is where what position, and so on, tactics decides, do not rush at all, hence the gameplay is different. 

N
NetSky 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Miles-Tails' timestamp = '1435334373' post = '4875920'] Arctic Strike DLC has excellent missions, by the way, I advise if you haven't purchased yet [/ quote]

We bought the original, we just go through the original, since one of the friends did not go through, I went through it myself, but I bought the DLC, yes, there are just three missions, they were not played ( 

G
Gefus 29.08.21

Today I reviewed the trailer and I really want this game
more than a division: oh

R
Raggamuffin 29.08.21

By the way, by the way, the division was somehow not interested at all and did not wait at all, but I really want to play this one as soon as possible: icon_rolleyes:  

H
Hyper2014 29.08.21

Guillemot said in an interview with the Guardian that the playable demo will be ready for Paris Games Week in October, where everyone will be allowed to play.

"According to Guillemot only one of its major E3 titles, Ghost Recon Wildlands, was not playable at the show - he said a hands on demo will be ready for Paris Games Week in October." (c) Modified on July 7, 2015 by Hyper2014

M
MWorld II 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Hyper2014' timestamp = '1436257124' post = '4886597'] Guillemot told the Guardian that they plan to bring a playable demo to Paris Games Week in October. [/ quote]

wow, a year before release, interesting 

A
A13xXx 29.08.21

[member = 'MWorld II'], she was on e3. read the impressions of the fans, they were shown and kind of allowed to play. even in this thread were their impressions

A
ANDREvv 29.08.21

[member = 'A13xXx'], This is for the elite, there were no normal stands with a game for everyone at E3.

A
A13xXx 29.08.21

[member = 'ANDREvv'], for everyone and e3, this is, of course, a very strange statement) considering that e3 is not a consumer exhibition