3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NetSky 29.08.21 12:46 am

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Ghost Recon Wildlands.png

Genre: Action, Open World

Game modes: co-op, dyno
Publisher: Ubisoft

Developer: Ubisoft Paris

Release date: 2016

Description  

In Wildlands, you are the Ghost, an elite team of US Special Forces. You enter a deadly battle with the Santa Blanca drug cartel. You go behind enemy lines to wreak havoc, destabilize, and ultimately break the alliance between the cartel and the corrupt government.
You will have to survive in the largest open world according to Ubisoft to date, with massive regions inspired by Bolivia and South America, inhabited by hundreds of villages, monuments, and legends. To complete the mission, you will have to make difficult but important decisions: sabotage, interrogation, kidnapping, murder, these are some of the options available to you in order to achieve your goals.

Hide Pictures  

YgQn.jpg YgQo.jpg YgQq.jpg YgQr.jpg YgQu.jpg YtvB.jpg YtvS.png

Hide Video  

Hide  

124 Comments
Sort by:
K
Knuck knuck 29.08.21

Suddenly, through dislike for yugesoft, I really liked the game on frames. For a long time I already wanted something like an army, only more accessible

Modified on June 20, 2015 by Knuck Knuck

S
Saturianin 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Miles-Tails' timestamp = '1434411399' post = '4858373'] Unrealistically cool announcement [/ quote] [quote name = 'NetSky' timestamp = '1434411565' post = '4858382'] I just got fucked up and already reviewed several times. Dream game as I wanted toko. [/ quote] [quote name = 'xWhItEWoLFx' timestamp = '1434411567' post = '4858384'] I went on a HYIP train at the speed of light. The most pleasant and unexpected comeback of a cool series. So much for Ubisoft. Bravo [/ quote]

I have Devigeon. : icon_lol:

Guys like the first time they saw an exhibition at a yubishot, ahaha. :-D

[quote name = 'NetSky' timestamp = '1434499618' post = '4862844'] IGN shares his opinion about the demo he saw: 1) They are happy to announce that during the entire presentation of the game they did not see more than one tower [/ quote] 

GOTY!

A
ASH_ 29.08.21

Will be transferred will be cut

A
ANDREvv 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Saturianin' timestamp = '1434787197' post = '4867775'] Guys like the first time they saw an exhibition at Yubishot [/ quote] Like that. : icon_lol: I personally will sit quietly with the poker face for another two years, until the game reaches any real state - then there will already be something to discuss.

K
Knuck knuck 29.08.21

So they took it and killed all hope.

A
ANDREvv 29.08.21

[member = 'Knuck Knuck'], Yubili. : gigi:

B
Bergamot 29.08.21

Heysta from GTA reminded me more than Armu

H
Hyper2014 29.08.21

So they took it and killed all hope.

In the fall of the 16th, I think it will come out. Not from the past on the site of Yubi, on the page of the game the 16th is indicated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks1dHKVNrUQ

Modified on June 20, 2015 by Hyper2014

A
ANDREvv 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Hyper2014' timestamp = '1434794475' post = '4867900'] on the game page the 16th is indicated [/ quote] In the video, only something is not indicated. After all, it will not go anywhere, and the site is not much different from the fence - you can write anything you want. : icon_rolleyes: The rock agent still hangs with the mark "soon". : up:

H
Hyper2014 29.08.21

In the video, just something is not indicated. After all, it will not go anywhere, and the site is not much different from the fence - you can write anything you want. : icon_rolleyes: The rock agent still hangs with the mark "soon". : up:

And I believe :) Well, off. sites from the bulldozer never write anything, if it is 16th it means they plan to release it this year.

Modified on June 20, 2015 by Hyper2014

A
ASH_ 29.08.21

[b] [member = 'Hyper2014 '] [/ b], do not experience, in the 16th write on your site "koming 2017"

Y yubisoft stably located only Asainov

H
Hyper2014 29.08.21

I read the yubi forum, a little information:

You can lead your team of 4 ghosts, or solo offline with 3 AI or with 3 friends online. You and your friends can separate at any time: each of you can start different missions and at the same time connect to finish the tougher ones. Your friends can seamlessly join you anywhere thanks to hot-connect. For example, if you are in the Altiplano and your friend is in the jungle, you can quickly sync up and start the mission together. Before E3, Ubisoft sent out invitations to several selected players from the Ghost Recon community (forum). They were allowed to play pre-alpha for about an hour, this is what one of them says. The trailer shown at E3 was part CGI and part gameplay, that should be obvious. The gameplay from the trailer you saw looks exactly the same live in the game. The graphics look amazing for the pre-alpha version. Each mission is unique. The game is designed to be responsive to the way you play, and the enemy's AI is excellent at doing unexpected things. The game has a day / night cycle. If you want to complete the mission at night, then the game will dynamically react to this and the actions in the mission will take place differently, in contrast to the mission during the day. The development team is really working to create AI in the game that feels real and responsive to how you behave in different situations. The open world and the sights look fantastic !. It's very open ... I don't know how else to describe it. It is large-scale, beautiful and diverse. The open world and map will be the largest of all Ubisoft games. “After the game, we talked with the developers, shared our impressions. it remains to be content with current information. PS Wildlands has been in development for 3 years. Modified June 21, 2015 by Hyper2014 it remains to be content with current information. PS Wildlands has been in development for 3 years. Modified June 21, 2015 by Hyper2014

W
Wurz-7 29.08.21

In general, the most important thing is what they say after the demo they saw, despite the fact that you can play alone and then you will have three AI dummies, the game was created exclusively for co-op, and how the group is not tied to each other, and everyone in the team can choose their own convenient a point on the map in order to start a mission, you can't get such an atmosphere with computer boobies, play exclusively in co-op and with friends.

They would have done it like in RCD Black Ops 2 with special group operations - switching between squad members and vehicles, tactical top view.

Single fans would be delighted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prOc7AiIrVk

k
kolian666 29.08.21

[member = 'Wurz-7'], yes you could just do it as a guest recon-advansed warfighter, I would be happy

A
A13xXx 29.08.21

[member = 'Wurz-7'], nonsense. you were told the game is being designed and developed for online. the opportunity to play with bots is given for the most ardent sociopaths and Foreverlons. most juice only in the coop. in division, as I understand it, about the same.

S
SerorDe 29.08.21

The trailer shown at E3 was part CGI and part gameplay, that should be obvious. The gameplay from the trailer you saw looks exactly the same live in the game. The graphics look amazing for the pre-alpha version. Each mission is unique. The game is designed to be responsive to the way you play, and the enemy's AI is excellent at doing unexpected things. The game has a day / night cycle. If you want to complete the mission at night, then the game will dynamically react to this and the actions in the mission will take place differently, in contrast to the mission during the day. The development team is really working to create AI in the game that feels real and responsive to how you behave in different situations. The open world and the sights look fantastic !. It's very open ... I don't know how else to describe it. It is large-scale, beautiful and diverse. The open world and map will be the largest of all Ubisoft games.

And why, of all these things, I have no doubt only in the day / night cycle ...

Modified on June 22, 2015 by SerorDe

K
Ku6opr 29.08.21

[member = 'SerorDe'] push you a haitor (not the one david)

W
Wurz-7 29.08.21

[member = 'Wurz-7'], nonsense. you were told the game is being designed and developed for online. the opportunity to play with bots is given for the most ardent sociopaths and Foreverlons. most juice only in the coop. in division, as I understand it, about the same.

In the sense of nonsense? : icon_confused: Above they wrote that during a solo game there will be 3 bots nearby. Allowing you to switch between them will not get any worse.

I do not suggest removing the cooperative multiplayer at all. : icon_lol:

N
NetSky 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Wurz-7' timestamp = '1434971143' post = '4870167'] Above they wrote that during a solo game there will be 3 bots nearby. Allowing you to switch between them will not get any worse. [/ quote]

The fact is that in the new guests the bet is really on the fact that four people will play live. It was described in such a way that, for example, a database to which you need to penetrate and take data. Two fly in a helicopter, two others exclusively on the ground in a buggy rush along the road to the base. One jumps out of the helicopter and flies by parachute to the base as the other in the very vertex (while controlling it) covers you, the other two who have already taken their positions on the buggy. With a computer AI, you can't do this, but this is exactly where the juice is, you can take positions around the base, do the task three of us, and the fourth will pick you up on the fly.  

J
JIe0H 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Hyper2014' timestamp = '1434882479' post = '4869053'] The graphics look amazing for the pre-alpha version. [/ quote]

so we will cut it on the final build