3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Ozu 29.08.21 12:53 am

Crackdown 3

mobhdr_crackdown3_v2.png

Release date: 2019

Platform: XBO, Win10
Developer: Reagent Games

Genre: Action-RPG

Modified on September 14, 2018 by Ozu
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
ANDREvv 29.08.21

The prize "The most ridiculous shit of the exhibition" goes here, simply without options. : facepalm2:For what purpose are they doing this misunderstanding at all?

R
Rokudze 29.08.21

With a price tag of $ 20, maybe a couple of people will buy it. But if the MCs push it for $ 60 ...

t
topsy_kcrets 29.08.21

p
pathfinder 29.08.21

This is PPC

R
RimasG 29.08.21

It means they canceled Scalebound, but they didn't guess IT. : facepalm2:

p
pathfinder 29.08.21

1 hour ago, Maximus said:

It means they canceled Scalebound, but they didn't guess IT. : facepalm2:

I think they would have canceled that too if they still had games for the fall. But they are not

K
Krauser 29.08.21

3 minutes ago, P3X said:

I think they would have canceled that too if they still had games for the fall. But they are not

I don't think they could have canceled the game, the game has a penny budget and they will beat back the development costs anyway

G
Gaiver 29.08.21

del

Modified on July 12, 2017 by Gaiver

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

downgrade live eeeeeeee

T
TheVS 29.08.21

I wonder if cloud technology is so bad that it won't be shown until release, or do they think everyone has just forgotten about it?

R
RoadHog 29.08.21

39 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

downgrade live

but in 4k

t
topsy_kcrets 29.08.21

At 23.07.2017 at 22:09, TheVS said:

I wonder if cloud technology is so bad it won't be shown until release or they think

yes, in general, some kind of strange garbage, maybe they will show multiplayer at least in game, let them add a step-by-step mode there on a completely destructible map and get a worms clone

in general, in this story, the most pity for Terry Crews, people so wanted to get into a video game, but got into a crackdown 3

ms as compensation, he must select a character in gear after such

B
Brontozyvr 29.08.21

The strangest thing - well, you realized that it is impossible to design a game for full destructibility, well, they removed it, but why not leave at least a partial one? Looks wild when firing a rocket launcher, and even the bench does not break there

S
SENEL 29.08.21

There it is ... destructibility only in the cartoon type promised.

c
car breaker 29.08.21

30 minutes ago, SENEL said:

And in order not to scare away - they will not show multiplayer before the release.

t
topsy_kcrets 29.08.21

Phil tweeted what will show at gamescom multiplayer with clouds

J
Joker 29.08.21

Hope the clouds will collapse too: troll_face_22:

t
topsy_kcrets 29.08.21

I'm afraid that only the last hopes for an interesting game will be destroyed 

B
Brontozyvr 29.08.21

11 hours ago, SENEL said:

At the beginning of development, destructibility was supposed to be in the single too, wasn't it?

B
Beren 29.08.21

Just now, Brontozyvr said:

At the beginning of development, destructibility was supposed to be in the single too, wasn't it?

Destructibility was promised only for the cartoon. Because otherwise it is an online binding of a single and the inability to play after the servers are disconnected. 

But if you drop it in Google, in the very announcement, then the single should have had minimal destructibility with restrictions, whatever that means.