3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Ozu 29.08.21 12:53 am

Crackdown 3

mobhdr_crackdown3_v2.png

Release date: 2019

Platform: XBO, Win10
Developer: Reagent Games

Genre: Action-RPG

Modified on September 14, 2018 by Ozu
124 Comments
Sort by:
R
RoadHog 29.08.21

iksklusef and world has died. 

S
SuperKate 29.08.21

What time does the embargo go down there?

R
RoadHog 29.08.21

Microsoft Studios Senior Creative Director Joseph Staten Confirms Players Will Not Be Able To Play With Friends At Project Launch

players here clearly benefited from the cancellation of Scalebound

W
Water 29.08.21

Even it is not clear, it seems that 12 will come soon, but there are no ratings, just wondering, will it break the bottom below 50?

z
zaIN 29.08.21

RoadHog Because you won't have any friends if you ask them to play Quackdown 3  : troll_face_48:

m
mx86 29.08.21

7 hours ago, SuperKate said:

What time does the embargo go down there?

On the meta they write that the review will be on February 14:

Reviews go up on February 14 at 5:01 am Pacific

Modified February 11, 2019 by mx86

A
ANDREvv 29.08.21

Will they overcome, I wonder, Failout 76?

: QaAIgbl:

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

in the end, everything turned out to be at the level of editorial faculty, what a shame

S
Sh1nn 29.08.21

3 days before the release, the game is on the 142nd and 319th places in the English and American Amazon. There must be some kind of titanic bomb. 

t
topsy_kcrets 29.08.21

2 hours ago, dozensnake said:

in the end everything turned out to be at the level of editorial faculty, what a shame

The studio that originally did the online mode with destruction was piled up to the epic, the old tech-demos of the game use their engine, ms in the end, everything was redone. Apparently enough to at least nominally fulfill the promises during the announcement. I would not be surprised if later it turns out that these destructions do not need any clouds.

A
ANDREvv 29.08.21

3 hours ago, dozensnake said:

in the end everything turned out to be at the level of editorial faculty, what a shame

Yes, the RF level is even higher. I specially climbed to look at the vidos from the remaster - there are more details, everything explodes and falls much more vigorously.

The game naturally looks like a hobby project of some UE4 enthusiast, assembled from free assets. Because paid-for assets, at least a lot of animation, contain an order of magnitude better.: facepalm2:

Seriously, this misunderstanding simply crosses out all studio purchases and talks about the great future of the platform. Well, you can't release such shit in 2019 ...

P
Piero 29.08.21

Yes, in Red Faxion, at least the buildings do not look like a piece of Styrofoam that falls on you and slaps lightly on your forehead.

t
topsy_kcrets 29.08.21

1 hour ago, ANDREvv said:

Because paid-for assets, at least a lot of animation, contain an order of magnitude better.

Yes, the problem is not even assets. The problem is that the game is essentially a remake of the first part, the sandbox of which is more than 10 years old. It's like releasing GTA3 now with slightly improved graphics under the guise of a new game.

It's the same with the destruction in the cartoon, I don't think that the more detailed destruction as from the first demos, as it would deepen the gameplay. 

S
SENEL 29.08.21

I confess I don't understand how they planned to make all this work in terms of collisions and interaction with the player?

It's just obvious that a ton of bugs, glitches and other crookedness would come out.

It goes without saying that it would be interesting to look at such technology in any case.

With regard to the final product, I would say that it would be better to focus on partial destructibility, but reproduce it in more detail and interestingly. For example, so that different materials have their own density, some objects would be destroyed completely, and some minimally, so as not to deprive the map of precious geometry. Some objects could be brought down directly on a player or a group of players. In contrast, give abilities like installing power barriers, restoring walls, etc.

T
TheVS 29.08.21

Yes, they may not initially planned to release it at all, but then a series of obosrams forced them to do at least something. Like a Fable Legends, which looked a little like a game and it was immediately clear that there was no progress, and this was done stupidly for the hype and the number of games in development.

A
ANDREvv 29.08.21

1 hour ago, SENEL said:

I confess I don't understand how they planned to make all this work in terms of collisions and interaction with the player?

This whole game has been dragging on its miserable existence since those bad times when MS told fairy tales about miraculous clouds in order to somehow distract the community from a complete failure in the power of the console and other TVTV.

Since then, all this has been forgotten, One X is bursting with teraflops (and the next console with hardware should not have any problems), but this is the devil that for some reason did not die in the process ...: icon_rolleyes:

C
Charmander 29.08.21

The only problem is ... Mike have no people, no brains and no people: 57a8bd5b0d1ba_FROG5:

G
Gefus 29.08.21

t
topsy_kcrets 29.08.21

M
MaXiDRoM_90 29.08.21

Subtitles, then at least there will be?