3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 29.08.21 12:59 am

Shadows of the damned

platform: PS3 / 360
Genre: Action
Publisher: EA
Developer: Grasshopper Manufacture x Mikami x Yamaoka
Release Date: Summer 2011

Game from Mikami and Suda.

124 Comments
Sort by:
K
Knuck knuck 29.08.21

[quote name = "- = Ruslan = -"] [b] Knuck Knuck [/ b] yes, I have already decided not to buy the game I will not spend money on trash. [/ quote]

considering who made the game, and what reviews, really -: facepalm: a

game from eminent developers, reviews are cool - the game is rubbish, where is the logic ??? !!!!!

t
topsy_kcrets 29.08.21

[offtopic] [quote] the game from eminent developers, the reviews are cool - the game is rubbish, where is the logic ??? !!!!!

K
Knuck knuck 29.08.21

[quote name = "topse_crets"] [offtopic] [quote] game from eminent developers, cool reviews - the game is rubbish, where is the logic ??? !!!!! [/ quote] the Russian language was probably not imported [/ offtopic] [/ quote]

[offtopic] and, of course, they did not bring everything written below to the shadow of demnd, scoundrels, so the game is rubbish: dn: [/ offtopic]

[quote name = "- = Ruslan = -"]

It is necessary to add SCORPIONS, Rattlesnakes to the game, a lot of ADVENTURE, Chases on MOTORCYCLES so that the drake participates in the RACES on a MOTORCYCLE, You also need to have a lot of TRAP in the game, and you need to have a LOT of PARKUR, so that there are many fights so that the drake fights a lot, it would not be bad if the drake gets into captivity and then he will have to run away from there and so that there is a lot of STEALTH in the game, so that there are not many mysteries, but there should be a lot of ADVENTURE, a lot of ADVENTURE !!! I know that DRAKE will fight the Arabs.It is necessary to make sure that the SNIPER hunted for DRAKE in the DESERT so that the Drake was hiding from him, it is necessary that the HUNT is strong for the drakes, there must be a lot of unexpectedness in the Plot and in the HISTORY of the game and in the GAMEPLAY. Drake rescued SALIVAN from captivity and then Drake is also captured in a place with Sali,

[/ quote]

-
- = Ruslan = - 29.08.21

[b] Knuck Knuck [/ b],: facepalm:: stupid: as always you are not in the subject bro! : dn:

Yes, that's exactly what the game was from the cool developers, and the game was made rubbish, this can be seen from the video clips, but the game is definitely not for buying who has a box, it's convenient to download and forget, but I need to buy it, but we shouldn't It's so cheap to spend on money on such an average game it's just a pity, and even more so in October and November so many cool games come out that this game will be forgotten like last year's snow.

K
Knuck knuck 29.08.21

[quote name = "- = Ruslan = -"] [b] Knuck Knuck [/ b],: facepalm:: stupid: you, as always, are not in the subject bro! : dn:

Yes, that's exactly what the game was from the cool developers, and the game was made rubbish, this can be seen from the video clips, but the game is definitely not for buying who has a box, it's convenient to download and forget, but I need to buy it, but we shouldn't It's so cheap to spend on money on such an average game it's just a pity, and even more so in October and November there are so many cool games that this game will be forgotten like last year's snow. [/ quote]

I'm not your brother, ... .... (C): trollface:

no offense, burn on, throw a link to your twitter: gigi:

and the game is cool, you're just not in the subject, call of duti is waiting for you: lol:

-
- = Ruslan = - 29.08.21

[b] Knuck Knuck [/ b], In short, stop driving already I'm tired of talking to you and I said my opinion you like play for health you downloaded and I need to buy for money and they don't just get me, so see yourself decently brother.

K
Knuck knuck 29.08.21

[quote name = "- = Ruslan = -"] [b] Knuck Knuck [/ b], In short, stop driving already I'm tired of talking to you and I said my opinion you like playing for health you downloaded and I need to buy for money but they don't just get me, so see yourself decently brother. [/ quote]

I don't download games, and this game is worth a purchase, for me at least for sure

S
Semicuda 29.08.21

[offtopic] [b] Knuck Knuck [/ b], you sit too much on the forum, Arnie will not be happy [/ offtopic]

K
Knuck knuck 29.08.21

[quote name = "Semicuda"] [quote] [b] Knuck Knuck [/ b], too much on the forum you sit, Arnie is not happy [/ quote] [/ quote]

[offtopic] normul I today went on strumming , recovery process is very important [/ offtopic]

M
Matthazard pururin 29.08.21

[quote] this can be seen from [b] video clips [/ b] [/ quote]
YouTube gamers in the thread. You need to play such games, this is not a call of duty: facepalm:

-
- = Ruslan = - 29.08.21

Yes, damn it for heaven's sake, play the game for health what do you want from me that I imposed my opinion on someone? you generally how old are you guys like little children, in short, let's see the assessment of the game when they will.

M
Matthazard pururin 29.08.21

First we estimate by videos, now by estimates. Cool: trollface:

-
- = Ruslan = - 29.08.21

[b] MattHazard [/ b], I already listen to people's opinions anyway, if you praise the game like that, I'll wait for the assessment of the gamespot or gametrarels, and then we'll see.

K
Kira-San 29.08.21

Good game. The only thing I don't like is UE3, well, I never liked it. But the developers can see with their hands - the textures are clear models. The dialogues are funny, you can laugh at the jokes of a shard =). As mentioned above, the game is from eminent developers and out of the blue, do not listen. I also had such a thought that this elite did not create anything over and above (in general, it is), but they mixed all the best that they created in their games here. When you adapt to the controls, it’s fun to play and the game ceases to be boring shooting. And the music, the music of Akira, as always, is beautiful and in the theme.

PS: Who went to the catacombs in the castle? There is a moment where there is a room with darkness behind the door with a face (which requires strawberries), opposite the kernel with darkness that closes the desired door. The kernel is on the floor and you cannot shoot at it because it is surrounded by a field (or glass) green. How to destroy it?

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

[b] Kira-San [/ b], you recently got an upgrade for your shotgun. You charge it to the maximum and it works like a grenade launcher. But you need to do all this (charging, aiming) in the darkness, from there you throw grenades across the field and that's it.

K
Kira-San 29.08.21

[b] dozensnake [/ b], just passed))) ATP) anyway
I tried them, but I didn’t always have a full supply - if you load 4, then they turn into one big one))
or even better to throw not from darkness but somewhere closer what would have gotten and quickly into the darkness!)
Well, about the fact that their darkness is necessary, I kind of would not have gone to here without knowing this: wink:

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

[quote name = "Kira-San"] well, about the fact that their darkness is necessary, I would not have gone to here without knowing this [/ quote]
well, I just started charging the darkness outside for the first time, and then I went in and it didn't work. I wanted the darkness to inflict less damage on me.

K
Kira-San 29.08.21

but I, on the contrary, just now did the thing that the shard did not fly out of the darkness)

R
Roman 29.08.21

so why what, and the grafon in the game lol, one of the worst on ye3, the guys apparently did not bother at all, the gameplay is also somehow dull, shooting in general you can fall asleep ... the game is saved by the style and design, a harsh prodigal from Mikami, dad merged (

M
Mik 29.08.21

I just play and enjoy every moment. Dialogues, music, battles + chips with darkness and light, design, monsters, girls! I have not felt this from games for a long time.
The complexity only pumped up, I play on hard, it's pretty easy.