3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 29.08.21 12:59 am

Shadows of the damned

platform: PS3 / 360
Genre: Action
Publisher: EA
Developer: Grasshopper Manufacture x Mikami x Yamaoka
Release Date: Summer 2011

Game from Mikami and Suda.

124 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sh1nn 29.08.21

Game Informer - 9.25/10
Game Master - 9/10

A
ACE 29.08.21

the ratings are steep. really great game at the thrashmaker courts came out

S
Shen. 29.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], the gameplay is shaped like Mikami re4-2.

R
Roman 29.08.21

[quote name = "ACE"] The scores are cool. is it really an excellent game at the thrashmaker courts came out [/ quote]
shooting is just shit, like the trunks, the graphics are ugly, the style is ok with the design, that's it. the plot and GG is just a circus, Garcia behaves like a clown throughout the game, the setting is also below the plinth. I don’t know what they fap on, cheap, pointless prodigal. The game poses as an art house, only pure trash comes out: lol:

S
Shen. 29.08.21

here is the novel and betrayed its true essence of the grapher, you might think that the graphics are much better in the mass effect :-D
shooting is the same as in re4-5: trollface: he

said nothing about art house at all

x
xtr 29.08.21

How do you flunk Fleminga the third time he uses an already shady hand? No matter how I throw it, its seam does not glow with a yellow light? I play hard.

R
Roman 29.08.21

[quote name = "Shen."] here's the novel and gave out its true essence of the grapher, you might think that the graphics are much better in mass effect :-D
shooting is the same as in re4-5: trollface: he said

about art house not at all in the subject [ / quote]
I don't care about the graphics, it's just one of the parts of the game and it's not ok, is the shooting the same? many times worse and more crooked

S
Shibito 29.08.21

[Quote] the estimates are cool. is it really an excellent game from the thrashmaker courts came out [/ quote]

The games of the courts had normal evaluations before. you are a trashmaker.

Killer7 - 76%
NMH - 82%
NMH 2 - 84%
(according to gamerankings)

[quote] plot and GG is just a circus [/ quote]

As it was intended. : |

[Quote] The game poses as an art house, only pure trash comes out [/ quote]

The game poses as trash, but it turns out to be an excellent vesch. You are our art house.

S
Shen. 29.08.21

[b] Roman [/ b], it may not be very convenient to aim, but after an hour of playing you get used to it. With the recoil and reaction of enemies to hits, everything is ok. And in general, killing enemies is interesting due to constantly changing situations, and not a dull respawn like re5.

[b] Shibito [/ b], Roman's films such as "The Homeless with a Shotgun" are also considered art-house.

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

[quote name = "Shen."] It may not be very convenient to aim [/ quote]
I immediately set the senses less and everything is ok

R
Roman 29.08.21

[b] Shibito [/ b], [b] Shen. [/ b], kiss 8): lol: Connoisseurs are such connoisseurs

f
fist_exe 29.08.21

roma noob just: lol:

S
Shen. 29.08.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b], do not obsera Roma, he [i] madfanboy. [/ i]

f
fist_exe 29.08.21

Nuacho, here only for one tribute of Evil Dead you can deeply kiss the Court's tonsils in the tonsils or whoever they have for treshugardundsodomy is responsible (for sure he is)

T
The great logan 29.08.21

I read the review.

Pros:
- interesting puzzles;
- extraordinary bosses that require different approaches to them;
- humor (but it's kind of ambiguous - at times it seems that the game is trying to make fun of itself and it comes out too tense, at times the game tries to wink with both eyes that a joke awaits us).

Cons:
- uneven difficulty, and it seems to be impossible to change during the game. The reviewer has been killed by many enemies many times.

But in general there is a very short article, nothing is really written. (Well, as my little ones love - so about combat, about gameplay, etc.).

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

[quote name = "8bit.kid"] extraordinary bosses that require different approaches to them; [/ quote]
actually bring down all bosses with two or three tricks. They only look extraordinary.
[quote name = "8bit.kid"] uneven difficulty, and it seems like it can't be changed during the game. The reviewer was killed many times by many enemies. [/ Quote]
Well, this is really a fail. The game is uber-light, for the entire passage they killed 2-3 times in total. And then someone on hard passed higher and spoke easily too.

V
Vario 29.08.21

Eh. I'll have to buy later.
PS. Those trolls still sit on Eurogamer:
[img] http://clip2net.com/clip/m0/1308642852-clip-6kb.png [/ img]
:-D

f
fist_exe 29.08.21

passed, the ending was greased kaneshn, but still uber-cool.

A game that jokes even on credits is a good game 8)

B
Blink 55 29.08.21

downloaded the Russian version, I play
while I like everything: fight:

A
ACE 29.08.21

guys, is it worth buying a game? i don't like know more hirous