3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tem4ik 29.08.21 11:19 pm

Rayman legends

50075-rayman-legends.png     Developer - Ubisoft Montpellier Publisher - Ubisoft Release date - August 29, 2013 Genre - Action, platformer Platforms - PS3, PSV, PC, X360, WII U Rayman: Legends is a continuation of the Rayman series. Reiman, Globox and Thinsis wandered through the Enchanted Forest and discovered a mysterious tent filled with fascinating paintings. Taking a closer look, the heroes noticed that each of the paintings tells the story of a mythical world. By focusing on the depiction of medieval lands, friends find themselves in another world, from where their adventures begin.     Rayman-Legends-2.jpeg   1370931744-rayman-legends-9.jpg   106502.jpg   [hide = 'Trailer'] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UzRNKTXOjc [/ hide] Modified on August 14, 2013 by Tem4ik
124 Comments
Sort by:
V
VLQ 29.08.21

[member = 'MWorld II'], music> art> gameplay

[member = 'Mr. Awesome '], I agree.

in the demo version of the ledges, the touch-controlled levels are full of hat, "swipe here, swipe here", although in the last trailer it seems like nothing more fashionable.

M
Mr. Awesome 29.08.21

[member = 'MWorld II'], 

in hell, is that land of the livid dead? It's not easy at all, yes, but to open it you need to collect all the crystals, and I meant more the main campaign

And here's another claim and proof of bad platforming in reiman, just remembering the bonus levels, the difficulty is artificially overestimated there, they just put a lot of obstacles that must be passed clearly according to one pattern, memorizing the level, it is impossible to go through this impromptu on reflexes and reactions alone.

Modified on Aug 12, 2013 by Mr. Awesome

T
Tem4ik 29.08.21

in levels where you need a sensor on the PS360, you need to press either O or B so that Murphy cut the rope, etc. 

Z
Zenforso 29.08.21

For me, the land of the dead is a very simple level, I passed it before the main company))) (I was surprised that the credits went even).

The best carrentgen platformer for me is still Super Meat Boy. An extremely honest product for the player in terms of challenge and platforming.

Rayman Origins as well as its sequel is primarily a visual pleasure for me, very beautiful. Very loyal to mistakes (thanks to well-placed checkpoints) and all these builds are very easy to get compared to other platformers. And now when there are musical levels, which are made just under the "chase for a chest with a tooth" and "land of the dead" from Origins, then first of all here you want to relax and enjoy the process, and not reach the final goal, as in the second half of the dunky kong reruns and the whole mitboy.

n
nagibator666 29.08.21

[member = 'Zenforso'], platforming isn't necessarily a super hard challenge. This is also a kind of visionary with fiction, and in this regard, Ryman has been driving straight for the past few years. The whole family came to watch the level from the demo with Black Betty.

Rayman Legends demo goes live tomorrow on Xbox 360 and PS3

T
Tem4ik 29.08.21

on the vita in the store there will be only 12.9.13 this is a tryndets ...

T
Tem4ik 29.08.21

played the demo, it's just suuuuuper 

M
MWorld II 29.08.21

Levels at the bottom, especially the second with lava

C
Cap 29.08.21

overall super. 

if in pieces, then the first level with touch control, convinced me to take the Vita version. a homing fly drives you into melancholy.

the second level, typical, as in the last part.

musical is simply luxurious.

1st for a while, interesting, but infuriates that you need to run from right to left: /

and the second ... I toil myself with such foolishness only for the sake of trophies)

generally doubted Vita's version, because. I thought the game has changed a lot in terms of graphics. but no, everything is the same, incl. should work fine. ps3 version flies by.

Modified on Aug 14, 2013 by Cap

N
NotaKuroi 29.08.21

when I just turned on the demo, from the grafon, my eyes went up to my forehead. Magic is simple - such beauty can be done in 2D.
Everything is fun, for the sake of coop you need to take it to ps3, and for full gameplay - to vita

M
MWorld II 29.08.21

[quote name = 'NotaKuroi' timestamp = '1376499792' post = '3505125'] you can do such beauty in 2D. [/ quote]
there are a lot of 3d models 

S
Sho 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Zenforso' timestamp = '1376384624' post = '3501400'] Very loyal to errors [/ quote]

And at the same time I managed to get stuck tightly in two places. It's not forgivable for a platforming game of this level. 

n
nagibator666 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Sho' timestamp = '1376500087' post = '3505143'] And yet I managed to get stuck in two places. [/ quote]

Where?????!

M
MWorld II 29.08.21

[member = 'Sho'] where did you get it?

I just scored to pass the second level for a while, there is stupid jerking off 

S
Sho 29.08.21

[quote name = 'MWorld II' timestamp = '1376500320' post = '3505154'] Sho, where did you get it? [/ quote]

In the first level of the demo. Bonus door. Where is the spinner (you need to rotate the board to get through) and the spikes. Fell between the thorns. And not there and not here: (I didn't even have the opportunity to kill myself. I had to restart. And I don't remember the second one anymore, it seems on the second map. But castle rock is beyond praise.  

J
Jubakker 29.08.21

The musical level is amazing))) I haven't received such a phage from the demo for a long time. I think the second part will be no worse than the first. 

N
NotaKuroi 29.08.21

[member = 'MWorld II'], [member = 'Sho'] straighten your arms, dudes: gigi:

there is nothing super complicated in the demo. The second level tormented for a while for 5 minutes in total, in the origin there were more difficult levels

S
Sho 29.08.21

[quote name = 'NotaKuroi' timestamp = '1376541229' post = '3506254'] straighten your arms, dudes there is nothing super complicated in the demo. [/ quote]

It's not about complexity. I didn't always get stuck in that place :) I just jumped unsuccessfully. The fact is that in such a level of platforming, the level must be verified to the millimeter :) And if you got stuck somewhere (by accident), then there would be an opportunity to kill yourself in order to return to the checkpoint. But this is the only complaint about Rayman. Hopefully there won't be too many places like this in the game.

And so yes, the difficulty is only in finding all the bugs. But this is how it should be :)

N
NotaKuroi 29.08.21

Well, the series has always been famous for its well-hidden prisoners)

and what is the mountain of Easter eggs in the third part!

Eeeh, I hope someday there will be Raimen 4 in 3D, but it looks like this development path is better for the series .. (

M
MWorld II 29.08.21

[member = 'Sho'], there you can start from the checkpoint through the menu

[member = 'NotaKuroi'], the third part is average to say the least