3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tem4ik 29.08.21 11:19 pm

Rayman legends

50075-rayman-legends.png     Developer - Ubisoft Montpellier Publisher - Ubisoft Release date - August 29, 2013 Genre - Action, platformer Platforms - PS3, PSV, PC, X360, WII U Rayman: Legends is a continuation of the Rayman series. Reiman, Globox and Thinsis wandered through the Enchanted Forest and discovered a mysterious tent filled with fascinating paintings. Taking a closer look, the heroes noticed that each of the paintings tells the story of a mythical world. By focusing on the depiction of medieval lands, friends find themselves in another world, from where their adventures begin.     Rayman-Legends-2.jpeg   1370931744-rayman-legends-9.jpg   106502.jpg   [hide = 'Trailer'] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UzRNKTXOjc [/ hide] Modified on August 14, 2013 by Tem4ik
124 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snacky 29.08.21

I went to the store. I walked around everything, everywhere they said that they would only deliver it on Monday, the second. I will wait. In the meantime, Jack and Dexter will go on)

A
Amok 29.08.21

Passed the first world - very very very cool

M
Mr. Awesome 29.08.21

I don't really like it yet, or rather not as much as the first one. Everything seems to be fine, and this is an ideal sequel in every sense, but the feeling that something has been removed from the equation, though it is not clear what, I don’t like it yet, that the world map has been removed, there is no sense of the integrity of the adventure, as if by the set Levels you skip. Oh, and the levels from Murphy to PS3 are also terribly annoying, it is better to cut them out of PS360 versions altogether.

w
wisp 29.08.21

[member = 'Cap'], torrent editing already exists. On a disk like 399r, well, the same amount in the incentive.

w
wisp 29.08.21

[member = 'Amok'], it is. I just threw information to Cap about the bakery.

On vita it is somehow best played. The only bad thing is that they release them later than the others.

o
opposer 29.08.21

the game is difficult, but without nerdiness. There are many checkpoints.

It makes you think instantly and squeezes out the gamer already on the first world.

G
Gefus 29.08.21

the game is terrifying how addictive
and this is probably the game in which there is even a sense to buy for the sake of funny modes ala kung fu, etc. 

P
Paskudation 29.08.21

just passed the dragon boss (first). I want to applaud

n
nagibator666 29.08.21

Everyone who is hunting for unnecessary nerd in Legends has a challenge mode.

B
Blame100500 29.08.21

Passed 3 worlds, the game is gorgeous (the music levels are especially delivering), but so far there have been few difficult levels.

S
Sonadorious 29.08.21

Interestingly, will it be in Russian in our store? And then Yubisoft amateurs, even if there is a translation, in the side is still English. throw

n
nagibator666 29.08.21

This is what I have after almost every level.

http://coub.com/view/38g7xpc4?from_embed=fb_embed

N
NotaKuroi 29.08.21

awesome game with a lot of content. Some levels really give a light

B
BornToKill 29.08.21

[quote name = 'nagibator666' timestamp = '1377884714' post = '3547039'] All those who are hunting for unnecessary nerd in Legends have a challenge mode. [/ quote]

They were online.

vrenjian again distinguished himself and slapped Reiman, with the exception of the viyu version, 6.5 points, lol.

A
Amok 29.08.21

[member = 'borntokill'], I'm waiting for a review of gta5 from them with 5 10 "it was all in the series and gta sa"

R
Rolento 29.08.21

Everyone who is hunting for unnecessary nerd in Legends has a challenge mode.

They were online.

vrenjian again distinguished himself and slapped Reiman, with the exception of the viyu version, 6.5 points, lol.

well, ilya yanovich is an ardent nintendo fan, all the games for which he wrote reviews received below 7.5 except for Pikmin 3 and New Super Luigi U, and he is also from gambling addiction, so that’s it.

M
Mr. Awesome 29.08.21

What did he write wrong about the game? Reiman is really more of an adventure than a platformer, a wonderful adventure, by the way. And there is nothing wrong with that, and Mario, as a platformer, is wealthy many times over, but plays the reiman on the presentation. I don't understand why the people are so aggressive (well, apparently because of the assessment, but who you have to be to worry about it).

E
Esperanza 29.08.21

for the time of the levels here it is a cannon loool.gif

n
nagibator666 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Mr. Awesome 'timestamp =' 1377936794 'post =' 3547824 '] Reiman is really more of an adventure than a platformer [/ quote]

How is this place that Ryman suddenly became an adventure game instead of a platformer?

M
Mr. Awesome 29.08.21

[b] [member = 'nagibator666'] [/ b], I did not mean gradation into genres, in terms of genre it is a platformer, but it feels like an advechura (for me), platforming is nothing more than a given. Worlds, surroundings, music - that's what matters here.