3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tem4ik 29.08.21 11:19 pm

Rayman legends

50075-rayman-legends.png     Developer - Ubisoft Montpellier Publisher - Ubisoft Release date - August 29, 2013 Genre - Action, platformer Platforms - PS3, PSV, PC, X360, WII U Rayman: Legends is a continuation of the Rayman series. Reiman, Globox and Thinsis wandered through the Enchanted Forest and discovered a mysterious tent filled with fascinating paintings. Taking a closer look, the heroes noticed that each of the paintings tells the story of a mythical world. By focusing on the depiction of medieval lands, friends find themselves in another world, from where their adventures begin.     Rayman-Legends-2.jpeg   1370931744-rayman-legends-9.jpg   106502.jpg   [hide = 'Trailer'] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UzRNKTXOjc [/ hide] Modified on August 14, 2013 by Tem4ik
124 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chronometro 29.08.21

[member = 'nagibator666'], I'm talking about the gameplay.

M
MRDrama 29.08.21

The last world (optional) is just awesome.

8bit, acidic, chic, composed entirely of musical levels.

By the way, I agree with Nagibator about the best carrentgen platformer ... well, or rather one of the best. I have only one complaint - with this approach it was necessary to do more diverse levels, such as in the SMG (something from the category of riding a ball, flying a bird, etc.). And so the levels for speed, where you need to rush forward at breakneck speed, are the most awesome. I am also glad that this part is not as ass-tearing as Origins and everything gathers here effortlessly.

Modified on August 29, 2013 by MRDrama

S
Snacky 29.08.21

I thought to buy or not. I just downloaded the demo on PSN and went through. Now I can't wait for tomorrow to run to the store for her. Wildly delivered. I don't even know who might not like it. Such and such a masterpiece project.
"Rock-level" 5 times ran with a smile from ear to ear. I am happy as a child. It's been a long time since this

So, as the saying goes: "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY !!!", Ubisoft

Modified on Aug 29, 2013 by Really

o
opposer 29.08.21

I am also glad that this part is not as ass-tearing as Origins and everything gathers here effortlessly.

those. simpler? mk origins still tore me a fart.

and there are no those stupid random bosses like in Origins? (when to get through - it is stupid to stuff the bumps and restart)

Modified Aug 29, 2013 by opposer

M
MRDrama 29.08.21

[member = 'opposer'] yes, this part is easier. Run for a while in origins fiercely tore my ass, here somehow everything is much calmer.

D
Defi_II 29.08.21

People, I understand that the Vita version will be delayed?

B
BornToKill 29.08.21

[quote name = 'MRDrama' timestamp = '1377805427' post = '3545419'] yes, this part is easier. Run for a while in originals tore my ass fiercely, [/ quote]

Pichal, I was fiercely delivered to run errands for the gramophone due to its complexity, and the origins itself, I would not say that it was very difficult, as for me it was quite a good / suitable difficulty for a platformer. Also, the game makes itself feel like a forever eloon thanks to this insect, tk. it’s not very convenient to press the circle so that this bug will help you, it is clearly visible that the element is for the second player.

M
MRDrama 29.08.21

it's not convenient to press the circle so that this bug will help you, it is clearly visible that the element is for the second player.

I think initially this function was sharpened under the touchscreen pad from WiiU, but then they just decided to transfer it to one button. But yes - I agree that it is not very conveniently done, especially during jumps it manifests itself.

A
ACE 29.08.21

[member = 'MRDrama'], are the levels more varied than in originals? In the end, the origins tired me that the reuse went to some

B
Beloved and respected by 29.08.21

[member = 'ACE'], much

And the game is very nerdy, we freaked out when we saw a lot of levels and only need to collect them

I don’t know about you, but I’m probably not going to reach the end soon considering how I usually hack such things)

P
PacBoy 29.08.21

What's wrong? In Origins, "platinum" is easily knocked out. Except for a couple of levels where you have to sweat. Oh, I'm not happy with the news about simplification. 

M
MRDrama 29.08.21

[member = 'ACE'], I was also tired of Origins at the end with his monotonous levels. Here they are more different and less annoying.

[member = 'PacBoy'], there often came across tough races for a while, where it was necessary to draw up clear tactics using trial and error methods, but otherwise, of course, everything was not particularly difficult.

A
ACE 29.08.21

I want it too. Okay, wait until diablo get through

B
BornToKill 29.08.21

Guys, where is the first secret door in the level "how to shoot a dragon"? Modified on August 29, 2013 by borntokill

C
Cap 29.08.21

stupid question, but for me it's just a generally dark forest)

How much does it cost to play on disk on a PC? and when will it be released or is it already on sale?

I wanted to give my brother (7 years old) to the DR by September 3.

or write a balvanka from a torrent: gigi:

This generation of children (in my case) is a Minecraft of the last stage of the brain, and according to let-play on YouTube, I think it doesn't matter whether it's a face or not. main attention: gigi:

V
VLQ 29.08.21

impressions about the complexity are sad, Origin did not seem particularly difficult, then there will be Kirby Epic Yarn then chtol.

A
Amok 29.08.21

decided to play kung foot, but no friends (((((

P
PacBoy 29.08.21

[member = 'VLQ'], it's just that you and I are provided to Nintendo ... 

S
Sharu 29.08.21

[member = 'VLQ'], [member = 'PacBoy'], well, judging by the demo, there really is no special challenge, this is not Mario for you ... The art and animation are cool there, I admit it, and the music levels are pleasing ...

By the way, in Japan, Reiman Legends is a WiiU copy, published there by Nintendo.
iHkHLWaqpUgwa.jpg

Modified on Aug 30, 2013 by Sharu

E
Esperanza 29.08.21

I haven't reached the middle yet, but there are levels where all the blue ones can be saved, it's hard, but the principle is passable, there are several checkpoints, which gives a plus.