3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 29.08.21 11:19 pm

Let it die

09 _-_ 6avjhf7.jpg

Platform - Playstation 4
Genre - Action FtP
Publisher - GungHo
Developer - Grasshopper Manufacture
Release date - 2014-2015

Trailer :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M747q9p0RMs

124 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shen 29.08.21

what?

E
Echoes 29.08.21

[member = 'Shen'], closed the project.

S
Shen 29.08.21

hmm

K
Krauser 29.08.21

sadly(

K
Kaiji 29.08.21

I'd rather play Bergamo than Let it Die. The drain is complete. 

E
Echoes 29.08.21

Well, the new Suda project is much more ambitious. For this, nothing was clear. Maybe later they will return to him.

m
masturbator666 29.08.21

It's a shame. Let It Die looks intriguing, but they shouldn't have thrown the style of lily bergamo under the ax. I really hope that they didn't get rid of the source code, and someday it will become a different game. Dreams. Although, in principle, the new style is closer to the aesthetics of the Courts, so this decision can be understood and accepted. I'm waiting. 

If anything, they did not close the project; just changed the style and name. The basic idea of ​​a seamless action game is still there. Throw your panic. 

H
Hideo 29.08.21

[member = 'Clerk'], 

just changed the style

Consider closed, it was the style that was incredibly liked in LB. Yes, and I said that the project was transformed.

m
masturbator666 29.08.21

[member = 'Hideo'], She looked insanely beautiful, but the visuals of the game Courts don't end there. In nmx1, it's almost cubism: icon_lol: I think it's too early to discount the game. 

Modified June 11, 2014 by Clerk

t
themoderat 29.08.21

new project Courts is much more ambitious

free 2 play, where even more ambitious

R
Rokudze 29.08.21

Well super. Trade lily bergamo for THIS ...

H
Hideo 29.08.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M747q9p0RMs

N
NotaKuroi 29.08.21

such shit ... I was bombed like hell, exchange it for THIS ... Galimy treshak

R
Rolento 29.08.21

You sold out to the courts, you poured such a cute heroine into the toilet in revenge with a cool style.

And he also said that the purchase of his studio would not affect his projects. What's going on with the once-talented Japanese game designers? Modified September 1st, 2014 by Rolento

s
shua0 29.08.21

I think the theme needs to be renamed already?

A
ACE 29.08.21

[member = 'shua0'], it's easier to make a new one 

although it seems like someone has already done it

r
raziel 29.08.21

Eh, and I liked the Lily Bergamo trailer, I thought it would be my first game Judgment, but not destiny (

t
themoderat 29.08.21

You guys are relaxed. Typical abnormal game from Suda, this time a variation on the theme of Manhunt and Running Man. Such a thing cannot be missed. Maybe Dad will still drag Yamaoku, then I'll buy the game without hesitation.

H
Hideo 29.08.21

Just rename and replace the header.

s
shua0 29.08.21

[member = 'shua0'], it's easier to make a new one, 
although it seems like someone has already done it. Well, then you need to find it and merge it.