3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 29.08.21 11:19 pm

Let it die

09 _-_ 6avjhf7.jpg

Platform - Playstation 4
Genre - Action FtP
Publisher - GungHo
Developer - Grasshopper Manufacture
Release date - 2014-2015

Trailer :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M747q9p0RMs

124 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hideo 29.08.21

[member = 'themoderat'], but that's not the point. If LB hadn't turned into LiD - OKOK. I've been looking forward to a game like this for a long time. Since the days of Manhunt.

But damn it.

t
themoderat 29.08.21

[member = 'Hideo'], I don't understand at all such a hype around Lily Bergamo, they showed a 40 second teaser, and this is almost the main game of the year. Moreover, Suda mentioned in an interview that they retained the basic concept from LB in the new game.

I've been looking forward to a game like this for a long time.

Madworld?

H
Hideo 29.08.21

[member = 'themoderat'], we were shown some great art and design. An excellent main character. And got a manhant online with drunks in shorts. Where did you see the "game of the year" hype? It's just that people are unhappy that a rather interesting game from the point of view of design and style has been replaced with drunks. 

Missed Madworld.

t
themoderat 29.08.21

[member = 'Hideo'], people started to resent en masse that instead of anime they got a meat hack'and'slash in the style of Thrill kill and Manhunt, although half of the dissatisfied had never played games from Suda and probably hoped that in the end will get a nice little action game without the following stylistics, but Suda put them in place. Moreover, it is quite possible that Lily Bergamo was also conceived as a meat action game, in which a guy in shorts would chop down enemies under a mitol

In general, it is stupid to be indignant. Suda never made standard games and each of his games certainly found its fans. If TPS, then not with shelters and rolls, but a "zest", abundantly seasoned with black humor. If hack'and'slash is meaty and with unusual characters. If a slasher - then with a unique style and a fascinating plot. Suda is a real experimenter who must be supported by money.

H
Hideo 29.08.21

[member = 'themoderat'], 

in which the gentlemen in shorts would chop enemies under the mitol

em50.gif em50.gif em50.gif

But not only the usual mass of gamers were outraged, but also the fans. I remember the discussion at the cafe. 

We love the Court for experimentation and originality. Still, I'd rather choose Lily Bergamo from Suda, starring an anime girl, than an online manhunt in shorts and a bat. It remains to be seen what it will be. And what Lily Bergamo would be, even though he said they kept the basic concept.

D
Dante_MS 29.08.21

[quote name = 'themoderat' timestamp = '1409601805' post = '4378841'] it is quite possible that Lily Bergamo was also conceived as a meat action game, in which a guy in shorts would chop enemies under a mitol [/ quote]

Why not.

In any case, it would be a single-player game with a storyline, not an F2P online project. 

H
Hideo 29.08.21

+ yes. F2P - minus one point. 

P
PhilippCross 29.08.21

I still think that the court has deceived everyone and is torn into two projects.

t
themoderat 29.08.21

[member = 'Hideo'], if you like Lily Bergamo's concept so much, play Lollipop Chainsaw. A busty cheerleader to great punk rock, sucking on a lollipop, chopping up crowds of zombies with a huge chainsaw.

[member = 'Dante_MS'], f2p games lack a plot, or what? In fact, f2p is not so bad, the main thing here is what the money will demand and how much. Probably, first of all, for the pants for the years.

H
Hideo 29.08.21

[member = 'themoderat'], no-no-no, I didn't really like the yy there, but her forms are good, yes. The LB is nicer and just for my taste. 

D
Dante_MS 29.08.21

Dante_MS, there is no plot in f2p games, or what? In fact, f2p is not so bad, the main thing here is what the money will demand and how much. Probably, first of all, for the pants for the years.

This is the second disadvantage in comparison with Lily Bergamo, resulting from the first. The first one is online itself.

So I don't mind Let it Die, it looks interesting, but I was not particularly happy when I found out that he was doing it instead of Lily Bergamo.

Modified September 1st, 2014 by Dante_MS

K
Kirsan 29.08.21

Why did you raise this thread ?! I already managed to forget about all this, and now I have again the pichal and grief from such a turn  why.gif

H
Hideo 29.08.21

[member = 'Kirsan'], trailer because sorry!

K
Kirsan 29.08.21

[member = 'Hideo'], it's a different game!cg.gif

How do I sleep now?khm.gif

H
Hideo 29.08.21

[member = 'Kirsan'], there was no topic, the game turned into it. Sorry opr0JDAT.gif

R
Rolento 29.08.21

Does the Suda have any other major projects besides this potential "masterpiece"?

H
Hideo 29.08.21

[member = 'Rolento'], no. Maybe he does something else.

Modified September 1st, 2014 by Hideo

s
shua0 29.08.21

[warn] Renamed the theme and corrected the header. [/ warn]

A
Akiba 29.08.21

[warn] Renamed the theme and corrected the header. [/ warn]

how funny it is now to read the stones from the first page after this manipulation ... xD

s
shua0 29.08.21

[member = 'Akiba'], 

em34.gif but this is not my fault.